(Topic ID: 214818)

PAPA accused of negligence (alleged parking lot injury)

By VectorGamer

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 303 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by NathanP
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10910323-448D-427E-9286-4DC24A619697 (resized).jpeg
    spicoli-righteous-2.jpg
    1508C21E-6FE9-4AC9-B70E-83E8A214E7BD (resized).png
    9E7EE147-DE54-4D43-AD7E-E7397EAF48CD (resized).jpeg
    E50B0517-D8C0-466B-9302-56A2A464531F (resized).png
    erin-brockovich-neckbrace (resized).jpg
    aflac (resized).jpg
    gregg2 (resized).JPG
    gregg (resized).JPG
    superior2 (resized).JPG
    superior (resized).JPG
    bestfriends (resized).jpg
    A59BB0CC-A17C-4E65-AB0B-F9B38B0B3D40 (resized).jpeg
    Root (resized).jpg
    large-potholes (resized).jpg
    TEXTING+WOMAN+FALLS (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #75 The legal complaint document Posted by pinball_keefer (6 years ago)

Post #77 Summary of injuries Posted by westofrome (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aalucero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago

In Michigan this would go on for a few months to a year and then be thrown out. The winners would be the lawyers. Michigan has an Open and Obvious law that protects from slip and falls and tripping in a parking lot. People still try to sue and it never goes anywhere.

#65 6 years ago

Non profit business' need insurance too and are liable for taking care of their property to be safe for not only others but themselves. This is the way the legal system is set up. She is just following protocol here in filing the suit. I have meet her a few times but that has nothing to do with my feelings here. I have insurance on my business property and my home so if someone hurts themselves on my property I am covered. I hope papa has insurance and this gets settled fairly and quickly.

#135 6 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

Why didn't you or your dad take responsibility for his fall instead of your insurance company?

Because that is why we have insurance...to insure against accidents. Do you really not know how this works or (as I suspect) are you playing ignorant for trolling sake. Either way hopefully you understand how it works now. Also to those that say "I look where I am going.." I applaud you for never being distracted while also feeling bad for you that you need to stare at the ground as you walk. You are asking Jill to take responsibility while suggesting PAPA or whoever owned the lot should not need to be responsible to fix their property. The real truth here is there are 2 insurance companies hiding behind PAPA and Jill. Also to the hardcore keyboard boss that said they wanted to "punch him or her in the face" please assume it was me - Aaron Lucero- and take it out on me, any injuries will be handled by my insurance co. and they will be in contact with you.

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, but I was looking at where to put my feet, not my head.

Did somebody say she wasn't?
    C'mon man! At her age they are on that thing more than not. Especially when walking thru a parking lot coming out of some event.

I am not going to guess how old Jill is but I think you are under the impression that she is a teenager or something.

#182 6 years ago

Btw enough with this "nonprofit" crap. So is Joel Osteen's mega church. It just means they don't po su taxes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aalucero.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-accused-of-negligence?tu=aalucero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.