Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 89 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 61 days ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    DSC00814 (resized).JPG
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

Doug's answer on tiltforums was: "There is currently no set date or venue."

1 year later
    #68 5 years ago
    Quoted from westofrome:

I have to wonder how long the free-for-all ticketing process for Pinburgh can last. I clicked like crazy and got a ticket last year, but at some point lots of top players will presumably miss out on tickets. Demand will only continue to grow with PAPA in limbo. Personally I'd like to see a blended system where top seeds are granted invites and some number of "wildcard" slots are awarded randomly or based on other factors such as past Pinburgh performance.

They've confirmed several times before that everyone should have an equal chance to participate. No gatekeeping.

#81 5 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

I would be curious (as I’m sure you are) what amount of tickets need to be offered so that it isn’t an instant sell out and everyone who wants to get in can (say 24 hour sale window).

The wait list on day one last year was what, 400 people or so? So in the neighborhood of 1300 people with the 840 that were in last year? But it gets more popular every year, so it's probably even higher.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-21-is-it-happening?tu=epthegeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.