Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by triadwatch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 11 years ago

I agree that the multiple entry system can be tough on the wallet, and can be quite frustrating if you do not play consistently well. If anyone is considering going for it, but hesitant due to this system, I strongly recommend coming out to the Pinburgh tourney in April.

The format is a flat rate fee ($100 I believe), and guarantees 2 FULL days of tournament play (a third if you qualify in one of the groups). The format is just plain fun, and you play with new groups of 3 players after every break. I had a blast, and plan on making every one that I can in the future.

Maybe I will get to the championships one of these years, but I am positive Pinburgh is definitely for me. It is like playing a whole season of pinball league in 2 days!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider micro.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-2012-live-standings?tu=micro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.