(Topic ID: 100579)

PAPA 17 >> what a blast

By Whysnow

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0734a49.jpg
    Quadruple.png
    image.jpg
    papa.jpg
    IMG_4289.JPG
    IMG_4272.JPG
    image-372.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjadoug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks for the feedback guys! Glad you had a great time.

Some games are set up a certain way to play more difficult. Also keep in mind that as games get played, the way they play can change significantly. Coils get heated up, games get dirty... etc. We will see significant changes in game play from Thursday morning to Saturday night on some games (see Fish Tales).

The TAF that was in C division was also the one we used for the A finals. I know we did not touch the scoop on TAF from Saturday night into Sunday morning, so perhaps the kickouts you were seeing were from a tired coil?

Don't forget it is a mechanical device and such things will occur from time to time no matter how hard we prepare. After all, 'the ball is wild'.

#77 9 years ago
    Quoted from Euchrid:

Indeed, PAPA was great this year!
    Two questions: why no pins set to free play for this kids this year? And why do some games have the match feature on and some have the match feature disabled?

We had two charity areas set up this year, one was where the kids bank was but we did have a POTC on free play near the change machine.

Sometimes when we pull games out of tournaments the settings stay the same so around the building you will see games where match is not on or it awards points for an EB from time to time.

#274 9 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I hope he checks back in! Cayle, On Metallica, how did you pull off that right orbit shot to dead flip to Crank it Up scoop? Man that was magic!!!!!!!!!

A properly set up Metallica will do this.

#286 9 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes, but what are the specifics? When I tried that shot recently on location, every time I tried, the post popped up at the top and diverted the ball into the pop bumpers.

Perhaps that one needs updated code. Mine does it almost every time.

#290 9 years ago
    Quoted from DrJoe:

Is it a Pro version vs. premium version difference? My premium pops up the post on right orbit shots and I'm running the latest code.

PAPA has a pro version. Perhaps CIU has to be lit?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjadoug.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-17-what-a-blast?tu=ninjadoug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.