(Topic ID: 100673)

SOLD - PAPA 17 Large T-shirt for sale $16 free ship USA

By funtimewithdave

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20140818_002.jpg
    WP_20140818_001.jpg
    WP_20140818_003.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funtimewithdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

SOLD THANKS

Size Large, didnt even try it on. Too big for me, and I could use the $16 (minus shipping) more than a new shirt anyway. Free Shipping only applies to continental USA. I will post on ebay in a few days if there are no takers. Sweet design, but id rather have the cash for now. Thanks for looking ladies and gents
    PM if interested

WP_20140818_001.jpgWP_20140818_001.jpg
    WP_20140818_002.jpgWP_20140818_002.jpg
    WP_20140818_003.jpgWP_20140818_003.jpg

Post edited by funtimewithdave: SOLD

#2 9 years ago

Evening bump. Anybody want this?

#5 9 years ago

Evening bump, price drop, and an "I could use the cash" edit. Come on folk, one of you wants this beautiful, size L T-Shirt. Never put on! I was going to shrink it, but id rather sell sell sell! Ive always been more of a pinball poster guy anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funtimewithdave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-17-large-t-shirt-for-sale-20-free-ship-usa?tu=funtimewithdave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.