New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 100687)

PAPA 17 A Players: What did you think of WOZ?

By MagicMako

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Snailman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Im curious to know what the best players in the world thought of WOZ and the current state of its code? And if Mr. Keith Johnson see's this Im curious to know what changes he might want to make after seeing the game played by the best in the world for 3 days? Im sure he was a little nervous and excited to see what people would think of his life's work for the past 3 years.

I competed in B division, so I didnt get to play WOZ much except a few games after the tournament was over on Sunday and I did watch a lot of people play it (including the lead programmer himself). My initial impressions were that it's looking fantastic! Lots to shoot for, and the game communicates well, the crystal ball modes are awesome. I think everyone involved in this game should be very proud and Im really excited to see whats next and how the Hobbit turns out.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greenville, SC
$ 38.00
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside