Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

I will be there each evening... and into the wee hours of each morning. I probably spend as much time in the parking lot as I do inside playing games. I'll be throwing up a handful of entries in B division.

Brian

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from movingpictures:

are you my twin? thats my plan too!

Maybe I'll see you on the battlefield. I'm Brian Stahl. Yes... THE Brian Stahl.

Parking lot pinsiders unite!

#53 10 years ago

It wouldn't be right for the winner of B division to take more (if any) points than 2nd place in A. The person who got 2nd in A should be the better player and thus earn more. For that matter, any player in top 16 of A is likely better than any in the top 16 of B. I don't worry too much about ifpa points anyway. If you really want them, just play in every 'joes bar' local tournament and you'll get more than winning one big tournament.

#86 10 years ago

I have never actually seen anything other than top 16 in each division move onto the finals. BTW, even C div is ridiculously difficult and loaded with good players, so see how your first few entries go before you start worrying about it too much. I also wouldn't say $ is not an issue, as I have seen mediocre players put up 20+ entries to get a lucky ticket with all solid scores.

#153 10 years ago

I got there around 6 last night with the intention of putting up an early B ticket. It was around 11:30 by the time I actually started my ticket because I kept getting derailed by good times. Just go with the flow!

Brian

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider betelgeuse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-16-are-you-going?tu=betelgeuse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.