11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonnyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

111-150x150.jpg
    2-150x150.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

I am hopefully going to make it down to Pittsburg for the next PAPA event (my first time going). Probably just gonna play games and enter a couple mini tournaments, and of course watch the world's best duke it out. But, I have one question. The only price the PAPA website doesn't list is the price of tokens. Does anyone know what the price is?

Probably a newb question, but to be fair this would be my first trip to PAPA, and I just can't wait!!

Thanks in advance to those who answer!

#2 11 years ago

Tokens are $.25 each, it says that somewhere but that site is hard to find things twice so I understand the confusion!

#3 11 years ago

Thank you Josh for the quick reply!

#4 11 years ago

Also be sure to double-check each pin's current credits before you put tokens into it. You'd be surprised at how many people walk away after the machine awards them another game due to a "match", but either they don't notice or don't care. Got to play some free games like this at the last PAPA event.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from PinB:

Also be sure to double-check each pin's current credits before you put tokens into it. You'd be surprised at how many people walk away after the machine awards them another game due to a "match", but either they don't notice or don't care. Got to play some free games like this at the last PAPA event.

ha!!!

you can take the kid outta the arcade, but never the arcade outta the kid!!

-jon

#6 11 years ago

You have to buy them in $10 rolls which contain 40 tokens. So that's .25 a piece. PAPA unveils a new token design for each tournament which make the tokens collectible. The rarest of the tokens is the flood token which was struck after the flood of 2004 destroyed hundreds of games.

2-150x150.jpg2-150x150.jpg 111-150x150.jpg111-150x150.jpg

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from exflexer:

You have to buy them in $10 rolls which contain 40 tokens. So that's .25 a piece. PAPA unveils a new token design for each tournament which make the tokens collectible. The rarest of the tokens is the flood token which was struck after the flood of 2004 destroyed hundreds of games.

Very cool. Didn't know that.

#8 11 years ago

Also, many of the short flipper EMs were on free play at Pinburgh, so try the start button and/or look for a credit button first.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-15-token-cost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.