(Topic ID: 1561)

PAPA 13

By MSH

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

Any Pinsiders coming to the City of Champions for PAPA this year?

#2 13 years ago

I was thinking about it....

#3 13 years ago

City of Champions
    -What City of Champions

#4 13 years ago

I think he means Pittsburg. Their whole claim to fame is their Football team.

GO EAGLES!

#5 13 years ago

All four days! Have to at least attempt my free B division entries!

#6 13 years ago

"City of Bridges" = Pitt

#7 13 years ago

Hey now...let's not forget our hockey team! Not to mention the Buccos who are considered world class champions at losing. VT8 going for B Division- impressive! Hope to see some of you other pinheads at one of the most awesome pinball sites in the entire world!
    Btw Seal Clubber: 'he' is a 'she'. =]

#8 13 years ago

My apologies for any misgenderizations.

#9 13 years ago

I was thinking about it briefly but I estimate when all is said and done the trip would cost around 1.5k, and that's just wee bit too much for me.

3 years later
    #10 10 years ago

On the fence. The tournament entry is reasonable, but unfortunately that's about it =(

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rustyck:

On the fence. The tournament entry is reasonable, but unfortunately that's about it =(

You are 3 years too late. Try PAPA 16.

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

I think he means Pittsburg. \

H

#13 10 years ago

A three year old thread?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/papa-13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.