Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by CNKay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

panavise.jpg
    DSC00177.JPG
    DSC00178.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Thought I would pass this on to you all. Hard to beat a deal like this. May come in handy for board repair or troubleshooting. I just used it today(almost forgot) on Williams 11a MPU. It just fits. Works well, i am not used to yet but have a feeling i will learn to love this board vice.

// Error: Image 229869 not found //

// Error: Image 229870 not found //

#2 9 years ago

Does it have a model number? Is it nationwide sale?

#3 9 years ago

yes please, looked at my local shack, couldn't find it.

#4 9 years ago

I don't get it, thought i posted two pictures??

DSC00178.JPGDSC00178.JPGDSC00177.JPGDSC00177.JPG

#5 9 years ago

Cool thanks.

#6 9 years ago

Don't see it here, looks like a good deal.

#7 9 years ago

No idea if just a local sale. I did not think of that. I was wasting some time before taking son to see Spidey. I noticed box on the table that the salesman had steered me to. The unit was unopened NIB and had a price of 20 on it. I was thrilled, i picked it up got the 7.00 flux that i went in for. At check out i had to question when the total was under 20. The guy showed me the sales ad, it was half of the price on the clearance table. I was floored.

The unit is combo model 324.

// Error: Image 229869 not found // // Error: Image 229870 not found //
    #8 9 years ago

Same here, the number doesn't even search - shows no results.

#9 9 years ago

They clearanced those out awhile back. People were buying them and reselling them. I bet your store had one left.

Panavise makes a nice product. I don't use the one RS sells/sold, but I do use mine on an almost daily basis.

panavise.jpgpanavise.jpg

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

They clearanced those out awhile back. People were buying them and reselling them. I bet your store had one left.

Oh i see. Well lucky me. Sorry ya all i guess it was worth a shot.

#11 9 years ago

But RS made a full color ad for one unit at one store??? Was this in the normal weekly ad at your store. Seems strange to advertise unless they have a decent amount of qty. But then again, this is Radio Shack we are talking about, masters of companies teetering on the edge.

#12 9 years ago

Where was the ad published? Where did you pick it up?

#13 9 years ago

the flyer or ad was in the store. some kind of full page phone ad on the other side. they had a stack of em by the register. i contacted a different store and asked if they had one for a buddy of mine and the guy said he was only showing one other in my area of Buffalo, NY The number he used to look it up was 6400177.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/panavice-electronic-work-center-for-997-at-radio-shack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.