Back together (resized).JPG
coin coil (resized).JPG
scan0001 (resized).jpg
Bikini head two mask's (resized).JPG
Bikini head white only (resized).JPG
Bikini front two mask's (resized).JPG
Bikini front white 1 (resized).JPG
Bikini new Blue (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

A Pantone formula guide is your friend. Find the correct match and bring it to the paint store, they can mix it from the swatch.

#7 6 years ago

The guides are always available cheaper on eBay or some other second hand marketplace. Also, If you know any printers they usually have them laying around unused. To me it's indispensable as I occasionally do digital fixes of backglasses as well.

#18 6 years ago

Agree with Steve. I repainted a Bikini last year and many many other machines. You will never get a perfect match and even if you do know one will know. It's a helluva big job to do it right. This is coming from a guy who tends to overthink everything. I used to worry about how deep the finger inserts in my bowling balls were, you can't get much worse than that.

1 week later
#21 6 years ago

Wow, where'd you get that?? Reduction of tension with age can cause problems at times. I usually do a visual inspection and make sure the screws are tightened down. The gapping on the bingo switches isn't generally as difficult as some of the flipper games, at least in my experience.

1 week later
#45 6 years ago

That was Hugh Kown from down in Georgia. http://oldbinger.com/

1 month later
#60 6 years ago

Well that's a lot to process, but at least I can tell you the R button switch you are looking for is at G-40.

#72 6 years ago

Be careful if you're lifting the entire machine on there, including cab and head. The max load looks to be just shy of 300 pounds. That probably won't support your Bikini, although I'm not sure of the total weight on that one.

2 weeks later
#94 6 years ago

Terry was the paint rolled for all colors? I know of the Behr brand but the others are not unfamiliar to me, or I couldn't decipher.

"The blue is = Behr Tropical Tide 520D - 5
The green is = CIL Emerald Leaf 70 GY
The sand is = SW Harvest Gold 2858"

It looks outstanding!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider okorange.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/painting-my-bikini?tu=okorange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.