c37sdf.png
C37color.jpg
pinkCad.JPG
PinkPath.JPG
DSC08108.JPG
DSC08107.JPG
c37 yellow.JPG
c37.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 9 years ago

if i'm thinking correctly, Montana is only spray paints. they have an amazing selection of colors but you're limiting yourself (although some of the colors you provided do look close-keeping in mind the limitations of lighting and computer monitor images) somewhat. when i refinished my Diamond Jack, i knew i was going to spray my cab with an airless sprayer so this opened up custom color matching and all the paint chips from paint manufacturers so i could get an exact match double checked with a section of dried paint since paint frequently dries to a different shade. anyway, i already had an airless sprayer so the choice was easy for me but if you're trying to exactly match the original, then it's something to think about.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beadwindow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/painting-a-centigrade37?tu=beadwindow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.