(Topic ID: 140089)

Painted Monster Bash Figures (Now with Mummy)

By ziz

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
_DSC4110_(resized).jpg
_DSC4110_(resized).jpg
_DSC4024_(resized).jpg
_DSC4042_(resized).jpg
_DSC4038_(resized).jpg
bride_(resized).jpg
bride_(resized).jpg
image.jpg
unpainted_mice.jpg
mice_and_mystics_resized.jpg
_DSC4028.jpg
FullSizeRender_1.jpg
_DSC4024.jpg
scientist.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from VET:

Ziz I was wondering if you do any painting for others? I am in your area.

I am not painting for others at this time. This is my first set of figures for a pinball machine, so I want to see how long they take and see how the whole set looks and holds up inside a machine. Thanks for the interest though, glad you like the painting!

#52 4 years ago

Painting is very nice, great attention to detail. Look forward to your up dates. Thanks for sharing your work and talent, I am in your area if you want more painting figures.

3 months later
#53 3 years ago

Here is the bride. I was taking a long time to paint this one with the holidays and everything, so I ended up not worrying as much about how it would look in the pictures. So it is not quite as good as my other two when viewed through the camera, but it looks good in person. I also wanted to make sure this one was really visible from the back of the machine, so I left off some detail in favor of contrast. Thanks for looking!

bride_(resized).jpg

#54 3 years ago

Here is the creature, only painted him in black and white since he is under the green plastic anyway.

_DSC4110_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#55 3 years ago

Here is the mummy:

image_(resized).jpeg

#56 3 years ago

Your attention to detail is AMAZING, such talent. Thanks for sharing info and pics. Awesome

#57 3 years ago

Wow! They all look fantastic but that mad doctor especially is on a whole 'nother level! Superlative work!

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Wow! They all look fantastic but that mad doctor especially is on a whole 'nother level! Superlative work!

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate the feedback! I did the scientist first and spent way longer on him than anyone else. I realized I needed to pick up the pace and the time I was putting in on the scientist was really just for the pictures since you can't tell the difference in person.

I'm excited to see these all in the machine soon, working on Igor now.

#59 3 years ago

fantastic job on all of them!

if you do decide to paint for others, let me know. I've got a near complete set of nos figures that I'd love to get professionally painted like what you've gone and done here

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside