(Topic ID: 279593)

Paint guns

By cottonm4

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20201022-115717_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201022-115724_Photos (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20201022-115731_Photos (resized).jpg
    IMG_4744 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Last year, my medium dollar spray paint gun went on the blink. For some reason, the valve that adjusts air flow for the fan adjustment just quit working; It is hard to paint anything with air flow making a 12" wide fan.

I went with nuclear option and broke out my El Cheapo Harbor Freight gun that I bought for $20.00 several years ago and never used. I should not have fretted about it.

This cheap gun lays down a nice coat of paint. I used it to paint a back box today. I will have no qualms about using it to paint the cab in a few days.

If you need a paint gun and you don't want to spend a fortune, get this one for less than $20.00. You would not want to use it for a custom car paint job or for painting caskets, but for a pin cabinet, go cheap and save your self some money.

https://www.harborfreight.com/20-oz-hvlp-gravity-feed-air-spray-gun-62300.html

IMG_4744 (resized).JPGIMG_4744 (resized).JPG

1 week later
    #4 3 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

I recently purchased the model with the built-in air pump and I really like it.

What model is that? From Harbor Freight?

It sounds interesting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cottonm4.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paint-guns?tu=cottonm4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.