Quoted from Dono:
Well, it's gonna be ok I think... the paint bleed/color change has basically reversed itself, and is about 75% back to normal.... will wait a few more days to apply the final topcoat. Fingers crossed that the remaining 25% bleed blends back in to its original color prior to applying the final coat. Thanks everyone who posted back - in retrospect the comments helped me to make the decision to wait a few days before making radical adjustments to the issue (like repainting the entire purple area)... that woulda sucked!!!
Great info if you're using createx colors for playfield touchups, from the Createx TECH TEAM (below) - in a nutshell I'll be sticking with Createx because they're so much better than other acrylics I've tried, but will start using the WICKED colors as opposed to AIRBRUSH colors...
BTW, here's an updated pic of the problematic bleed-through now that the purple is cured... definitely dodged a bullet! Now on to final topcoat and buff!
Thank you for contacting Createx Colors. Please excuse our delayed reply.
Which of our paint brands were you using? Createx Airbrush Colors can work, but they’ll take much longer to cure compared to our Wicked Colors and Auto Air Colors. Createx Airbrush Colors can be top-coated with a catalyzed & non-catalyzed polyurethane clear. The only issue which could have created that bleed through is that the paint was not yet cured.