PAGG.gif
716MrXT3FBS._SL1289_.jpg
20150514_125745-1.jpg
20150514_125741-1.jpg
20150514_125737-1.jpg
20150514_125729-1.jpg
20150514_125723-1.jpg
lft side.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from emguy:

I have the following titles available for sale or trade:
Williams Base Hit pitch & bat. Works 100%, comes with replacement pitching motor. Backglass is a reproduction. Can select fastball / curve / slider for pitches.
Gottlieb Sing Along - great shape, plays 100%, play field touched up and clear coated, cabinet original except for re-plated (in nickel) coin door. Hard to find a nicer original cabinet. Original almost-perfect backglass.
Gottlieb Dodge City - beautiful example of this title. Plays 100%, play field un-retouched but in beautiful shape. Original almost-perfect back glass. Coin door re-plated in nickel.
Gottlieb Target Alpha - very unusual back glass. Original back glass, but no yellows or greens. Ran out of ink during production, and this is one of the few Gottlieb OK'd finishing with colors that were left. Consider it non-working but looks completely restorable. Backglass is my Pinside Avatar.
Gottlieb Flying High - in rough shape. All the parts are there. Restoration candidate.
Gottlieb Pro Football. Shopped, complete, works 100%, some touch-ups. Cabinet has smoke age, but play field and backglass look great.
Gottlieb Tag Team. All needed updates done by Chris Kuntz. Home use only - my dad's machine for past 30 years. Again, nicest cabinet you will ever find for this title.
Mainly interested in trades. Looking for a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise, Williams Raceway or similar, any fun em arcade machine or pinball you'd like to trade. Willing to combine multiple titles to trade, and supplement with cash either way to make a deal. Prefer to trade for project machines.

Man...I've always wanted a Sing Along.

Check my EM list to see if there's anything you're interested in. All play except S & S and are of varying degrees of condition.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

S&S still down? Man, that's a bummer.

Yeah... It's been down for awhile. My friend tried to get it going, but couldn't.

1 week later
#131 9 years ago

O.K.....I'm just spitballin' here...

I have a WPT that I'm thinking about trading for a Monopoly. I'll probably change my mind an hour from now after I play it, but just throwing it out there.

1 month later
#273 8 years ago
Quoted from jdzwir123:

I've never been there before but are there a lot more machines for sale then what gets posted on the post?

Don't forget about the Saturday morning swap meet. You can pick up a cheap EM, amongst other goodies, but they go fast.

#281 8 years ago

I'll take it if it's still available. Going to be there Friday and can pick it up anytime.... PM sent.

#283 8 years ago

Nice......Haven't even left the house and I'm already getting goodies!

#353 8 years ago

I see more pins for sale this year than in years past.

So want that RCT....

#361 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If that's Kyle's RCT it's a nice one, and he modded the ball trough to do 6 ball multiball for the wizard mode, which is fun. Make him an offer!

Yeah... I think it's his. In terrific condition and plays nicely.

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Too many people .Not enough games, and parking sucked. Lets not sugar coat it. But loved meeting up with my friends there.

Wait.... Aren't you the guy that also bought the BOP from the guy in SLO?

If so, this quote fits your demeanor at PAGG. Your negativity (among other things) was a topic of conversation throughout the weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Malboro, NJ
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
2step’s shop

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 109.00
Cabinet Parts
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pismoarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2015-pins-for-saletrade?tu=pismoarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.