Topic Stats

• 403 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinballholder
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 61 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCF1881.JPG
DSCF1875.JPG
pf.jpg
targets.jpg
head.jpg
game.jpg
front.jpg
Dart Star.jpg
PAGG.gif
716MrXT3FBS._SL1289_.jpg
20150514_125745-1.jpg
20150514_125741-1.jpg
20150514_125737-1.jpg
20150514_125729-1.jpg
20150514_125723-1.jpg
lft side.jpg

There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.
#351 4 years ago

That was quick Sparky... congrats!
Kerry

#352 4 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

METLE on the south end of the building is sold.

Congrats bud!

#353 4 years ago

I see more pins for sale this year than in years past.

So want that RCT....

#354 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I see more pins for sale this year than in years past.
So want that RCT....

If that's Kyle's RCT it's a nice one, and he modded the ball trough to do 6 ball multiball for the wizard mode, which is fun. Make him an offer!

#355 4 years ago

Congrats on the sell Sparky I love my Metallica pro but that premium looked sweet and tempting

#356 4 years ago

So stoked for the swap meet tomorrow. I wonder if I can fir three pins in my truck?

#357 4 years ago
Quoted from micro:

I will be bringing my 1975 Allied G "Boogie" for sale and play.
It is arguably the first designed solid state pinball machine. Super rare, and pretty darn fun.

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=boogie&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#352
for reference.

How about sending some pix to IPDB for reference? All they have is the flyer.

#358 4 years ago

Bobby Orr Power Play sold.

Great show having loads of fun.

#359 4 years ago

Flea market was good to us.
Still have the bullseye. Will sell as a kit or in the cab and head

#360 4 years ago

Looking to buy a Johnny mnemonic if anyone has one.

#361 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If that's Kyle's RCT it's a nice one, and he modded the ball trough to do 6 ball multiball for the wizard mode, which is fun. Make him an offer!

Yeah... I think it's his. In terrific condition and plays nicely.

#362 4 years ago

Dirty Harry is sold. Still have a sweet Batman Forever and NBA Fast Break available. Let's make a deal!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#363 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Dirty Harry is sold. Still have a sweet Batman Forever and NBA Fast Break available. Let's make a deal!
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

your dirty harry looked and played great. congrats on the sale

#364 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yeah... I think it's his. In terrific condition and plays nicely.

I think his was the one in the kids tournament actually, so not sure if was available for people to play or not.

#365 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I think his was the one in the kids tournament actually, so not sure if was available for people to play or not.

Yes , in the tournament area . The nicest of the 3 @ the show .

#366 4 years ago

All games are sold. It was a great pinball show this year. It was very nice to see all of my pals and meet the new faces. This is what I love about this hobby!

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#367 4 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Yes , in the tournament area . The nicest of the 3 @ the show .

Okay, yeah, that's his. Last I heard someone was offering him a trade, so if you're interested in buying it I'd make an offer soon.

#368 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Okay, yeah, that's his. Last I heard someone was offering him a trade, so if you're interested in buying it I'd make an offer soon.

A friend of mine was eyeballing it .

#369 4 years ago

Great show guys!!! Per usual there is just wayyyy too many people to name but I enjoyed seeing / meeting / chatting with all of you!

~Justin

#370 4 years ago

Too many people .Not enough games, and parking sucked. Lets not sugar coat it. But loved meeting up with my friends there.

#371 4 years ago

Never been to PAGG before but man were there a ton of good people there. Parking was easy and damn there were no line ups at all. Over 230 games and a BBQ that had so much food it would have lasted for 2 days straight. Thanks to all for making us Canucks feel so welcome. See you next year!

#372 4 years ago

Great time at PAGG... special "Thanks" to all the guys who put it together (way in advance).

And a special shout out to Sparky for another amazing BBQ and meet / greet. Always a ton of fun to eat & talk pinball.

Thanks again!
Kerry

#373 4 years ago

special shout out to John R and the many others that went out of their way to not only show us a good time but to really care and help out in one of the best hobbies of all time. Brothers

#374 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Too many people .Not enough games, and parking sucked. Lets not sugar coat it. But loved meeting up with my friends there.

Are you sure you were at Pin A Go Go this weekend???

#375 4 years ago

Third year at Pinagogo had a blast great people cant express that enough great people great fun thank you all

#376 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Who pissed in your cheerios ? Was plenty of parking and its for charity the more people The better Ive atended the last 3 years seem like the same amount of people as always

#377 4 years ago

yep...great show. easy parking...i attended friday and sunday which i understand were the "less busy" days. (Re)discovered a few games that i really enjoyed and could see adding to collection....johnny mnemonic, lotr, congo perhaps

But Whitewater wow...my wife loved it..she wants one...you know what that means....if you have one, sell it me...i'll pay a premium. Happy wife, happy ...well, you know

#378 4 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

yep...great show. easy parking...i attended friday and sunday which i understand were the "less busy" days. (Re)discovered a few games that i really enjoyed and could see adding to collection....johnny mnemonic, lotr, congo perhaps
But Whitewater wow...my wife loved it..she wants one...you know what that means....if you have one, sell it me...i'll pay a premium. Happy wife, happy ...well, you know

My buddy bought your centaur, very nice game and a very fair price,

#379 4 years ago

i hope he enjoys...easy transaction.

#380 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

I don't know you but know of you. I don't know what your motivation is to post a mean spirited, completely untrue review. What I do know is that you live a few blocks away from PAGG, bought a Champions Pub on Saturday, early afternoon and requested to pull it off the floor to take home. Talk about not being in the spirit of enriching PAGG. Seriously WTH?

#381 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Parking is about 30 seconds from the front gate, never once filled up. It is a game show, it is designed to attract people. It is designed to donate to charity and continue to attract people to pinball.

Go on Friday, almost no one, go on Sunday, almost no one. Go on Saturday and you get everyone. Just don't come next year, we wont miss you.

--- WAIT... You are from Dixon? Way to represent....

#382 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

My buddy bought your nba fast break sweet pin !! Great price

#383 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

"Friends"? Lol yeah right.

#384 4 years ago

I just assumed Gorf was being sarcastic, tone is tough online.

#385 4 years ago

here's tone........

#386 4 years ago

STTNG found, a random guy at the show started talking to me and offered me a deal out of the blue! What a fun show. I wish we would have had more time to hang with people, but my little girls are nuts. They were ready to leave as soon as we parked the car. Next time I'm leaving them at home.

#387 4 years ago

Our first time from Idaho. Long drive but we liked the show and people were all good. Easy in and out for us bringing games, great parking for our monster trucks and trailers. I'm coming back, lots to see, lots for sale/trade and got some needed parts. Nice wide variety of titles that we normaly do not see.
I bought Roland's centaur, set it up tonight and my 7 year old beat me on the first game. Ha ha. Now he loves it!

#388 4 years ago

That is a nice centaur

#389 4 years ago

sweet Centaur and even a sweeter price!

#390 4 years ago

Just about home after another stupidly long day of driving. Made out with an Excaibur, Devil's Dare, and Hotdoggin. Very excited. Will post pictures tomorrow.

#391 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Wait.... Aren't you the guy that also bought the BOP from the guy in SLO?

If so, this quote fits your demeanor at PAGG. Your negativity (among other things) was a topic of conversation throughout the weekend.

#392 4 years ago

Agree with pismoarcade, i though the crowds were rather small. Parking was excellent, game line up was very nice

#393 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Wait.... Aren't you the guy that also bought the BOP from the guy in SLO?
If so, this quote fits your demeanor at PAGG. Your negativity (among other things) was a topic of conversation throughout the weekend.

Testify brother pismo!

#394 4 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

A friend of mine is moving & would like to get rid of this dart board.

Big thanks to Moto_Cat. The dart board is up-n-running with a new battery and a repaired (it was only separated) hinge
I still gotta buy some locks #doh# I just ordered from PBL last night
Dart Star.jpg

#395 4 years ago

Another mod for this board that you will want to do. Rip out that fan that is in the cab, it sounds like a helicopter. Just buy a silent PC fan.

#396 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Big thanks to Moto_Cat. The dart board is up-n-running with a new battery and a repaired (it was only separated) hinge
I still gotta buy some locks #doh# I just ordered from PBL last night
Dart Star.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Right on boogies! I'm glad it worked out for you.

#397 4 years ago

Question to who bought: Breakshot & Radical. I just want to let them know I am on your scoreboard.

Breakshot: I am on your scorboard as ARD as #1
*BTW, great price, great condition and really fun game.

Radical: I am on your scoreboard as ARD as #3

I was going to buy the radical, but I waited too long. So, I hope my name at least stays on your machine for a bit. lol As for Breakshot, I think I was only a few points from GC...

#398 4 years ago

Sarcasm Rules, Nubs.

#399 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Question to who bought: Breakshot & Radical. I just want to let them know I am on your scoreboard.
Breakshot: I am on your scorboard as ARD as #1
*BTW, great price, great condition and really fun game.
Radical: I am on your scoreboard as ARD as #3
I was going to buy the radical, but I waited too long. So, I hope my name at least stays on your machine for a bit. lol As for Breakshot, I think I was only a few points from GC...

I thought I had Grand Champ on Breakshot...
DAS - 39,049,040

2 weeks later
#400 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Not sure if I will be able to bring down any games to sell (little car) from Reno, but I am thinking about selling a few games. No Fear, Revenge From Mars, and possibly AC/DC Premium. Possibly a few arcade games as well: Area 51, Big Buck Safari, Need For Speed Underground, a couple of wall game projects, and possibly Stunt Cycle.
I also have a P-ROC that I am probably going to sell (it has been just sitting here for 6 months, and I am no closer to finding time to start a project).

Just wanted to publicly say thanks to Nexyss. I picked up a beautiful NFSU and a really nice Area51 / Maximum Force today. I had previously picked up a P-ROC (haven't gotten to it yet)

Quoted from boogies:

Short list of some wants: Tommy, RBION, Dr. Who, Getaway, DM, No Fear, BSD, Fathom, NSFU (Need For Speed Underground)

NFSU is the 2nd item that I "REALLY" wanted back after "long term" sellers remorse. RFM was the first. I hope to never sell the RFM or the NFSU again, since I actively seeked to obtain a second time. Thanks again Nexyss
BTW, your MET is - 3 games, and I couldn't start 1 MB!!!! Steve Ritchie was helping me with ball saves on AC-DC though

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 16.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside