Topic Stats

• 403 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinballholder
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 61 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCF1881.JPG
DSCF1875.JPG
pf.jpg
targets.jpg
head.jpg
game.jpg
front.jpg
Dart Star.jpg
PAGG.gif
716MrXT3FBS._SL1289_.jpg
20150514_125745-1.jpg
20150514_125741-1.jpg
20150514_125737-1.jpg
20150514_125729-1.jpg
20150514_125723-1.jpg
lft side.jpg

There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 4 years ago

Glad to know I have two back ups in case the one I'm buying at PAGG doesn't happen for some reason, no reason it shouldnt, but damn it's raining rollergames at PAGG this year!

#202 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Sweet, selling my Rollergames as well lol. I have the bug for early solid states and as much as I am loving Rollergames, I need some money so I can go grab a Meteor or Nine Ball, etc etc. Would prefer trade +/- cash if anyone wants to upgrade their early 80's SS to a System 11.

I'll swap ya!

#203 4 years ago

Sweet, selling my Rollergames as well lol. I have the bug for early solid states and as much as I am loving Rollergames, I need some money so I can go grab a Meteor or Nine Ball, etc etc. Would prefer trade +/- cash if anyone wants to upgrade their early 80's SS to a System 11.

Did all of these come with Diamondplate or only some of them? If only some you should point out that yours is!

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Did all of these come with Diamondplate or only some of them?

They did not all come with DP.

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Did all of these come with Diamondplate or only some of them?

johnwartjr posted a few years back "I've been told 200 Whirlwinds and 100 Rollergames had Diamondplate. As many of each as I've seen, I'd suggest the figure was more like 1000 Rollergames and maybe 500 Whirlwinds."

So best case, about 20% had DP.

#206 4 years ago

Mine definatly does NOT have Diamondplate. Lol

#207 4 years ago

Seth that didnt last long. Lol. I could have taken f-14 now grr...

If you get a nice meteor I call dibs on when it moves. Ive been looking for a nice example for some time now.

#208 4 years ago

Yeah, too many system 11 games, I need some classics now. Even Haley is on board for some classics.

#209 4 years ago

Any one bringing a High speed?

#211 4 years ago

I hope to find a rocky and bullwinkle or a LW3. I'm gonna bring Uncle Fester to the showhttps://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/19781

#212 4 years ago

I will be bringing a Centaur for sale. Or trade for newish Stern (plus my $)

#213 4 years ago

Looking for a Swords of Fury-

#214 4 years ago

Selling a Bone Busters. Could bring it with me if the price is right.

#215 4 years ago

Anyone out there bringing a space station, high speed or f14?

#216 4 years ago

Looking for a maverick pinball ?? Please pm me .

#217 4 years ago

Im bringing a space station. Not sure yet on if I want to sell it or not. Its still rather new to the collection. I may change my mind though depending on whats at the show. Haha.

#218 4 years ago

If you decide that you want to sell please pm me.

#219 4 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Selling a Bone Busters. Could bring it with me if the price is right.

We need more machines, why don't ya bring it Mike, it would be awesome to play!

#220 4 years ago

Just finished up a Space Shuttle that I will bring to sell. This machine plays well. Real nice original back glass. Cabinet is in nice shape. The "original" playfield is about a 7-8 and looks good.

It has insert wear that has been touched up a little but a real solid family player. LED's in the GI and select other places. Rebuilt both flippers with new parts and coils. Very clean CPU with remote battery holder. New caps in the HV section. Pins re-soldered. Displays are solid. Sound is solid. Shuttle itself is in nice shape. DSCF1875.JPGNew rubber. Plastics are all in great shape. I might change out the coin door. It's good but I think I have a really nice one in storage that I might grab. Which ever is better it gets.

$1200 and if you have or can score a repro playfield you'll have a lot more value when you are done.DSCF1881.JPGDSCF1875.JPG

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinthetic:

Just finished up a Space Shuttle that I will bring to sell. This machine plays well. Real nice original back glass. Cabinet is in nice shape. The "original" playfield is about a 7-8 and looks good.
It has insert wear that has been touched up a little but a real solid family player. LED's in the GI and select other places. Rebuilt both flippers with new parts and coils. Very clean CPU with remote battery holder. New caps in the HV section. Pins re-soldered. Displays are solid. Sound is solid. Shuttle itself is in nice shape. DSCF1875.JPG (Click image to enlarge)New rubber. Plastics are all in great shape. I might change out the coin door. It's good but I think I have a really nice one in storage that I might grab. Which ever is better it gets.
$1200 and if you have or can score a repro playfield you'll have a lot more value when you are done.DSCF1881.JPG (Click image to enlarge)DSCF1875.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

PM sent!

#222 4 years ago

I'm gonna bring my Uncle Fester IGT/pinball topper if anyone is interested you can p.m me.20150327_091448.jpg

#223 4 years ago

I thought I would share my own WTB here, hoping someone might have a few parts I need for my project.

WTB

Right Slingshot Plastic for Williams Jokerz

I'd also be interested in a well worn Jokerz (Williams SS), Lucky Ace/Dealers Choice (Williams EM) play field I can use for custom theme projects for my two machines.

My own Jokerz is too nice to destroy, so looking for a un-usable version someone else might toss, but will work if I sand it to whitewood and replace with my own art.

My Luck Ace is gouged by the LL flipper and the screen print image is cracked and flaking too badly to save. I'd like one that won't need bondo since I'd like to still see wood in the background when I replace the art.

Thanks in advance

John

#224 4 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I thought I would share my own WTB here, hoping someone might have a few parts I need for my project.

You able to join us on Saturday at the flea market and swap meet?

#225 4 years ago

Seth, do.you want to list a Black Hole for sale for me?

#226 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

you want to list a Black Hole for sale for me?

Done

#227 4 years ago

Added Meteor to the want list, need me some early SS love!

#228 4 years ago

johnwartjr posted a few years back "I've been told 200 Whirlwinds and 100 Rollergames had Diamondplate. As many of each as I've seen, I'd suggest the figure was more like 1000 Rollergames and maybe 500 Whirlwinds."
So best case, about 20% had DP.

DP rollergames are sample games. I think they should have kept the chrome wireforms and urethane topcoat for all 5000 pins.

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

DP Rollergames are sample games. I think they should have kept the chrome wireforms and urethane topcoat for all 5000 pins.

Ah ha! I was wondering if mine was a sample because it had all the flashers in the head and it had the chrome wireforms. Glad to get confirmation.

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from Sborel:

DP Rollergames are sample games. I think they should have kept the chrome wireforms and urethane topcoat for all 5000 pins.

I would agree fully but, I quite like the multicolored wireforms.

#231 4 years ago

You able to join us on Saturday at the flea market and swap meet?

Yes definitely and looking forward to it and hoping I can find these items but realize a trashed playfield that I would sand to whitewood might not be on the list of things worth bringing for most.

#232 4 years ago

Anyone out there going to pin a go-go have a f-14 they want to sell?

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from jdzwir123:

Anyone out there going to pin a go-go have a f-14 they want to sell?

There's one on SF CL only about one and half hours away

#234 4 years ago

Thank you. I just saw it. It looks pretty nice.

#235 4 years ago

Anyone bringing El Dorado or a Hit the Deck for sale? Let me know. Thanks

#236 4 years ago

(Always) looking for:
Stern cosmic princess
Gtb ready aim fire
Gtb majorettes
Bally star jet
Bally circus (1950s version, not 70s)

Feel free to contact direct before the show. Thanks!
Dan c

#237 4 years ago

HAWKMOON,CRYS, 8 DAYS TO PAGG THIS IS WHERE WE GET ANTSY

#238 4 years ago

So this extreme giddiness is perfectly normal to experience?

#239 4 years ago

If I can get the required time off, my brother and I will be bringing our NBA Fast Break, Batman Forever and Dirty Harry to PAGG to sell.

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#241 4 years ago

All these great games for sale.... How awesome would it be to put Cheddar's Black Hole next to Pinthetic's Space Shuttle?

#242 4 years ago

Selling my Demo Man - can deliver to PAGG. If you're interested, let me know.

I might also sell my POTC if someone is interested?

Both machines are LED'd, have mirror blades (POTC is modded with BAC mods) and are both in overall excellent condition.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Selling my Demo Man - can deliver to PAGG. If you're interested, let me know.
I might also sell my POTC if someone is interested?
Both machines are LED'd, have mirror blades (POTC is modded with BAC mods) and are both in overall excellent condition.

BTW, I'd be willing to trade both of these for a newer NIB Stern (Prem. or LE) + cash if / where needed. WWE / KISS / Walking Dead / what else have you got?

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

All these great games for sale.... How awesome would it be to put Cheddar's Black Hole next to Pinthetic's Space Shuttle?

Fir a while my collection was :
Bride of Pinbot
Pinbot
Space Shuttle
Black Hole

I had a nice space theme going

#246 4 years ago

I'm bringing my METLE for all to play, and I've decided to put it up for sale, as well. I have six of my Micro Display Mods installed for demo purposes, so if the game sells, I would like for it to stay on the floor the entire weekend.

Shaker motor
modfather shooter rod
Scared Stiff boney flippers
TFTC eye-ball standup behind Fuel bar
Snake teeth
interior style protector on Mystery scoop
Sparky plastic extension protector by rickwh (clear)
Colored gel paper on FUEL inserts and Fuel gauge
Sling spotlights removed and moved to light the FUEL Bar and Mystery Scoop from underneath.
Currently running up-to-date code 1.63, but some songs have been changed.
Replacement magnet board

$7600

#247 4 years ago

For sale @ PAGG:

TSPP - $4200
R&B - $2500

#248 4 years ago

Bringing a very nice Bally Lost World. Great playfield, Backglass and cabinet. Added a Rottendog rectifier.
For sale or trade/part trade for other SS games.

#249 4 years ago

Anyone have a riverboat gambler for sale/trade?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside