PAGG.gif
716MrXT3FBS._SL1289_.jpg
20150514_125745-1.jpg
20150514_125741-1.jpg
20150514_125737-1.jpg
20150514_125729-1.jpg
20150514_125723-1.jpg
lft side.jpg
There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
#51 9 years ago

I have that hyperball that might be working in time. I've got a pretty good comet as well.

#52 9 years ago

Ok, updated top post with latest info. Please let me know if I missed something or need to clarify...

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Ok, updated top post with latest info. Please let me know if I missed something or need to clarify...

Flash gordon. For sale. Unknown price as of now.

#54 9 years ago

Ronnie let me know about the flash gordon. I just missed two of them here and its on my short list of must haves.

#55 9 years ago

Thanks for doing this pinballholder

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Ronnie let me know about the flash gordon. I just missed two of them here and its on my short list of must haves.

Will do!

#57 9 years ago

i have a bunch more to add, will list tonight. thanks OP for listing them all at the top of post, makes it nice to look at the list in one place instead of reading a million pages. i have a lot of EMS to list

#58 9 years ago

I'm would like to find a centaur

#60 9 years ago

Here is a more complete list, no legs unless noted below. I have more parts machines to list

Williams scorpion decent cab and PF only no head $300
Bally paragon x2 projects both for $600 pending
Williams top hand PF ok head no glass $200 nice PF sold
Bally circus x 2 all decent $300 each sold
Williams World Cup system 3 solid state PF ok no back glass or boards $150
Bally Mata Hari PF little wear head ok $400 nazi knife glass sold
Gottlieb cleopatra no PF glass decent $250 pending and a parts machine $100
Stern Dracula no lock bar decent $250 sold
Bally 8 ball little PF wear no back glass $250
Bally strikes and spares x3 little wear, glass ok $400 each 1 sold
Bally knock out, populated PF ok head ok $200 bad cab will need a donar cab sold
Bally power play x2 PF wear, 1 missing glass, both lock bars gone, no glass $400 for both
Gottlieb Aquarius PF good, heas has some flake $300 sold
Williams stellar war, wear, head and glass ok. Cab and art good. Extra populated PF $350 all , missing lower interconnect board, displays are there sold
Williams lucky ace decent $250 sold
Game plan bullseye 301 populated PF and sound board and back glass $500
Bally delta queen head and glass tiny flake $100
Meteor head $100 sold
Stern disco $200 good PF and glass sold
Freedom EM head and decent glass $100
Jungle lord decent, leds, new flippers and coils, all new rottendog boards $900 has legs
Real nice no fear $3000 has legs some extra parts, little to no cab fade and very nice PF and leds
Sorcerer $1300 decent, new rottendog high power board, great glass all leds has legs sold

#61 9 years ago

WTB Theatre of Magic. Please help me find my unicorn!

#62 9 years ago

Ok, updated top level post. Had to do some formatting to give everything a uniform look. Please verify that I didn't inadvertently change the details.

Cheers,
Seth

#63 9 years ago

I'm gonna add my RFM to possible trades.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm gonna add my RFM to possible trades.

Anything in particular you are looking for or wide open?

#65 9 years ago

Um kinda wide open... Would rather trade closer to straight across, but can trade down too.
Short list of some wants: Tommy, RBION, Dr. Who, Getaway, DM, No Fear, BSD, Fathom, NSFU (Need For Speed Underground)

Kinda interested in the Radical and the Swords of Fury, but figuring out pricing is the part.
I'm planning on shopping it before A-GoGo, and trying to change out some of the GI LEDs to white.

Couple Mods:
Ultimarc Video Amplifier
Almost Fully LED'd - including Flashers and Purple Spotlights
Purple Scoop LED
Scoop Cliffy
JJP Glitter Transparent Red Flipper Bats
Hand Painted Martians

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from emguy:

I have the following titles available for sale or trade:
Williams Base Hit pitch & bat. Works 100%, comes with replacement pitching motor. Backglass is a reproduction. Can select fastball / curve / slider for pitches.
Gottlieb Sing Along - great shape, plays 100%, play field touched up and clear coated, cabinet original except for re-plated (in nickel) coin door. Hard to find a nicer original cabinet. Original almost-perfect backglass.
Gottlieb Dodge City - beautiful example of this title. Plays 100%, play field un-retouched but in beautiful shape. Original almost-perfect back glass. Coin door re-plated in nickel.
Gottlieb Target Alpha - very unusual back glass. Original back glass, but no yellows or greens. Ran out of ink during production, and this is one of the few Gottlieb OK'd finishing with colors that were left. Consider it non-working but looks completely restorable. Backglass is my Pinside Avatar.
Gottlieb Flying High - in rough shape. All the parts are there. Restoration candidate.
Gottlieb Pro Football. Shopped, complete, works 100%, some touch-ups. Cabinet has smoke age, but play field and backglass look great.
Gottlieb Tag Team. All needed updates done by Chris Kuntz. Home use only - my dad's machine for past 30 years. Again, nicest cabinet you will ever find for this title.
Mainly interested in trades. Looking for a 1965 Gottlieb Paradise, Williams Raceway or similar, any fun em arcade machine or pinball you'd like to trade. Willing to combine multiple titles to trade, and supplement with cash either way to make a deal. Prefer to trade for project machines.

Man...I've always wanted a Sing Along.

Check my EM list to see if there's anything you're interested in. All play except S & S and are of varying degrees of condition.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Man...I've always wanted a Sing Along.
Check my EM list to see if there's anything you're interested in. All play except S & S and are of varying degrees of condition.

S&S still down? Man, that's a bummer.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

I have that hyperball that might be working in time. I've got a pretty good comet as well.

A good way to smoke the Hypercannon coil and GI connector on this game is to take it to a show.
You have to really keep an eye on it since it isn't designed for extended play and needs to be shut down periodically to let it cool.
You should leave the fan on when it is cooling so leave the game on and disable the start buttons.
The cannon will start to get sluggish and only shoot the balls halfway up the PF and at this point you have already damaged the coil.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Kinda interested in the Radical and the Swords of Fury

May have to talk when I get my SoF back from having the cabinet touched up. RFM is my son's fav pin...

#70 9 years ago

Not sure of it's appropriate to list parts but I am looking for a Big Deal (1977) playfield. Thanks!

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

Not sure of it's appropriate to list parts but I am looking for a Big Deal (1977) playfield. Thanks!

Hey why not! Thats not innapropriate.

I am looking for the following parts. Rollergames boardset, cabinet, head, populated playfield, plastics set, and translite. Preferably put together.

#72 9 years ago

HAHAHA, good one Steve. No this thread is all about buying and selling at PAGG. Can be anything as far as I am concerned.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

no where better than here to post for that. and no where better to look than pagg at the swap meet Saturday morning. get there early as things move quickly.

#74 9 years ago

Here's that NOS bullseye PF $300

image.jpgimage.jpg
#75 9 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

no where better than here to post for that. and no where better to look than pagg at the swap meet Saturday morning. get there early as things move quickly.

This will be my first PAGG but I think I'll only be there Friday. Unfortunately have to travel that weekend.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

S&S still down? Man, that's a bummer.

Yeah... It's been down for awhile. My friend tried to get it going, but couldn't.

#77 9 years ago

Just updated my list a little. Basically I will have a Swords of Fury and an Earthshaker and am looking to use one or both of them to get something different:
- Congo
- Diner
- Fish Tales
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- The Shadow
- The Simpsons Pinball Party
- White Water
- World Cup Soccer '94

#78 9 years ago

Ohh, forgot to add Stargate to my list of pins I am looking to trade for.

#79 9 years ago

That will have to be one hell of a dinner, man.
-mof

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Ohh, forgot to add Stargate to my list of pins I am looking to trade for.

Slow down, you are starting to look desperate.

#81 9 years ago

Hey its all about making sure I have my list clearly defined. Lots of good pins out there LOL. You 10+ machine collectors don't remember what it's like when you only have 3-4 pins and every pin has to count.

#82 9 years ago

I might have a xmen not sure yet.

#83 9 years ago

Ill have a populated cyclopes Playfeild there. A couple broken Plastics and missing one flipper bat. In nice shape, $350

#84 9 years ago

I'm also interested in imperfect pinball back glass for wall art. Not looking for NOS or reprod, so scratches and flaking are ok. There were a bunch at the flea market last year for cheap but I was 15 minutes late and they all had sold stickers

#85 9 years ago

In the "Parts needed at PAGG category"

We're still trying to repair/replace the cabinets we lost in our flood last year. Thanks to all the good pinball people around us we've found all our GTB and Bally cabs but we still need to replace our destroyed Cyclone cabinet. This one took a big bath! If anyone has one for sale and wants to bring to PAGG let me know.

I don't mind repainting so we can also use cabinets from the following:

1987-01 Millionaire
1987-03 F-14 Tomcat
1987-08 Fire!
1987-09 Fire! Champagne Edition
1987-10 Big Guns
1987-12 Space Station
1988-02 Cyclone
1988-06 Ramp Warrior
1988-06 Swords of Fury
1988-08 Taxi
1988-12 Truck Stop
1988-12 Jokerz!

See ya in Dixon!
Art

#86 9 years ago

I'd be in the market for a Vector, Skateball or maybe an EM.

Have Gladiators and Mousin' Around translites that I would be willing to let go pretty cheap if anyone is interested.

#87 9 years ago

I'm casually looking for a Frontier (got two machines on the way already and no room for them yet)

#88 9 years ago

I'm looking for an Indy 500.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

I'm looking for an Indy 500.

I think Shado1w has one up on cragis right now. Looks real nice

#90 9 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I think Shado1w has one up on cragis right now. Looks real nice

Saw that. He wouldn't come down to my price.

#91 9 years ago

I put two games up in the market. Don't think I can wait till PAGG. Playland has put some games up for sale to make room for new games. I guess we wont be seeing new games at Playland anytime soon

http://www.playland-not-at-the-beach.org/sale_01.html

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I put two games up in the market. Don't think I can wait till PAGG. Playland has put some games up for sale to make room for new games. I guess we wont be seeing new games at Playland anytime soon
http://www.playland-not-at-the-beach.org/sale_01.html

Oh geez, those prices on the solid states/DMDs make no sense. Wow.
-mof

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Oh geez, those prices on the solid states/DMDs make no sense. Wow.
-mof

Yeah truly absurd.

Quoted from genex:

I'm casually looking for a Frontier (got two machines on the way already and no room for them yet)

Thus is life as a pinball addict!

#94 9 years ago

Not knocking playland, I'd like to get over there and check them out someday but are their machines THAT nice for the prices? These are essentially routed games correct? Again, I haven't been there so I am more curious than anything else but I'm seeing prices that point to games that should be fully restored but then they are in a public "route" style setting.

#95 9 years ago
Quoted from anubis2night:

Not knocking playland, I'd like to get over there and check them out someday but are their machines THAT nice for the prices? These are essentially routed games correct? Again, I haven't been there so I am more curious than anything else but I'm seeing prices that point to games that should be fully restored but then they are in a public "route" style setting.

Playland is great. These prices are... surprising.
-mof

#96 9 years ago

I really need to get over there, again not knocking their prices, some games are worth the coin but anything in public or on route seems logically like it would be worth less than a huo unless there's something remarkable about it.

I should get a trip planned to see for myself soon

#97 9 years ago

Yeah, those are silly prices given that they are routed and still in use at their location.

#98 9 years ago

I really need to get over there, again not knocking their prices, some games are worth the coin but anything in public or on route seems logically like it would be worth less than a huo unless there's something remarkable about it.
I should get a trip planned to see for myself soon

Here's a couple pics of the blacklight room for you:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#99 9 years ago

Its a fun spot, worth visting. The condition of their pins is nowhere close to their asking prices.

#100 9 years ago

Man that haunted house really goes well in that line up

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Minneapolis, MN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Listowel Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 403 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2015-pins-for-saletrade/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.