(Topic ID: 76477)

Pagg 2014 for sale thread

By mrgone

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10253790_796256470393630_3338392436379180376_n.jpg
    IMG_20140516_141409.jpg
    IMG_20140516_140345.jpg
    IMG_20140516_135458.jpg
    IMG_20140516_135229.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134906.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134939.jpg
    IMG_20140516_134913.jpg
    IMG_20140516_132008.jpg
    IMG_4933.JPG
    IMG_4932.JPG
    IMG_4931.JPG
    10178113_10202647498921190_498442238956819351_n.jpg
    20140514_123224[1].jpg
    20140514_123257[1].jpg
    sf2poster01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Pagg, or pin a go go is 4 months away.
    Anyone bringing any pins to sell?
    Last year on Friday pins were changing hands quicker than you could blink
    Two different times I was playing a game while the seller was making a deal with a buyer.
    Fwiw, games I'm looking for are sorcerer, tx sector, taxi, lw3, strange science, mousin around.

You beat me to it Mr.Gone! I was emailing with a friend today and he said I should start a PAGG for sale thread and I told him I was going to wait a few weeks, I should have know you would beat me to it with your enthusiasm lol!

#3 10 years ago

Good luck with your hunt! I bought my Taxi last year at PAGG but sadly it is not moving out just yet.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from mof:

Can't wait. I set a "days until" widget on my Android... 128 days left.
    I left the last show wishing I had known prior to the show who is selling what, so I could plan my cash and transportation accordingly.
    -mof

Low and behold the gentleman I was discussing starting this thread with earlier. I too hope to bring one home. It is definitely a great time to buy or sell and make new friends.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I played your taxi at pagg last year. it is the nicest one I have ever played.

I do love it! Pinwillie was the previous owner and he did a fantastic job shopping it out. Has given me barely any trouble since I brought it home.

#31 10 years ago

I plan on putting my F-14 Tomcat up for sale right around April with the hopes of selling it before I go to PAGG so I have money to bring one home. I would be willing to bring it to PAGG so someone could pick it up there if they could not come and view it beforehand as long as they commit to buying it.

Pins I am interested in buying at PAGG
    High Speed
    Rollergames
    Getaway
    Terminator 2

I would also be open to trades, but still need to save up the cash difference between either getaway or T2.

I will chime back into this thread when I put it up for sale.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

A lot of the games I buy there the deals are made in advance and I pay for them when the seller arrives at the show.

That's what I did as well, I bought a pin at PAGG last year but I had set it up beforehand so it was never technically "for sale" at PAGG but it was there the whole weekend and I took it home Sunday night.

So this thread is a great thing, if you plan on selling let us know on here first, and if you are looking list it here, you may get lucky.

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

Unless things have changed very recently, I believe so.

Woo Hoo! Best show ever!

#65 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Man I can't wait for pagg. It's my Super Bowl week end. I look forward to it all year long.

Do you go all three days?

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

Oh yeah...pick up the special PAGG posters! Proceeds go to the PAGG fundraising efforts. etc, etc, etc.

where are they printing these? You know I got the hook up, send me a pm.

#88 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I'm not sure. I'm afraid I don't control that, although I have name dropped that "I know a guy in Oakland..."

Please feel free to pass along my email info, [email protected] I would love to help them out.

#90 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

is that the prototype on CL tracelifter?

no, I emailed that guy and it was not him.

#92 10 years ago
    Quoted from animator_pin_fan:

I'm on the lookout for a rocky and bullwinkle in decent shape if anyone is planning on selling? But probably won't have room for it until around PAGG show time...

Does not do you that much good right now being that you live so far away but one just came up locally on CL

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#93 10 years ago

Bumping this up, the rollergames I had my eye on is sold so I am still looking to buy at PAGG.

How much do you think WCS94 goes for in this area?

#99 10 years ago
    Quoted from TNT9295:

I really hope someone is bringing a Champion Pub. There isn't one in my area and I missed it at cax last year.

I know when it gets closer they will put up a list of games they expect to be there, at least they did that last year.

3 months later
    #146 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballrus:

I've got a Gladiators translight if anyone is looking for one! A case of cheap beer will pry it from my hands

Ha! You are doomed to have that translite forever! You have been trying to sell that for years

#161 9 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

In addition, last year had a few EMs on the lawn that sold quickly.....I picked up a Mibs backglass for $20 and a beautiful Flip-a-Card backglass for $30.

I am really hoping to pick up an old EM backglass for my gameroom!

I posted this in the other thread, but I am having a poster and print blow out sale at the swap meet, everything priced to GO! Nothing over ten dollars, and most everything will be five bucks or less, even free stuff if you are nice. I have silk screens, numbered and signed stuff, calendars, I got it all.

prints2.jpgprints2.jpg prints.pngprints.png
    #200 9 years ago

Anyone selling old back glasses? Looking for something to hang up, so does not need to be perfect by any means.

#209 9 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I've got a rough Space Shuttle, is that old enough?

Ha! not really concerned with the time the game came out, more that they were "old" and not NOS. Thanks but I am not that into that theme.

#210 9 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

Apollo 13, Taxi (Marilyn), Cyclone, and Surf N Safari.

hmmmm if it was a Lola translate I may have been interested, mines a little rough. The other ones just not for me, but thanks for letting me know!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider practicalsteve.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2014-for-sale-thread?tu=practicalsteve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.