(Topic ID: 43763)

pagg 2013

By mrgone

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue_Whitewater.jpg
    BettyWhiteOffTheirRockersKA_P.JPG
    IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    0519131240.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3010.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slaymetender.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago

I'll be there again this year. I might be bringing home a pin depending what people bring to sell. If you are bringing pins to sell, I'd love for you to pm your list to me.

Yes, let's get a pict too of our group.

#40 11 years ago

PM Sent Tracelifter

1 week later
    #105 11 years ago

Very cool auction item. I'd love to have it on my desk

#139 11 years ago

I can't wait for the show myself. I'm waiting to get to the show to purchase a pin and bring back. I know I've been in talks with a few, but I really want to wait to see what's there. Unless somebody comes up with a Flash Gordon, then I'll buy before the show (hint hint)

Otherwise, I'd love for a list of any pins people are bringing. I'm wrestling with what pin to purchase and of course how much I need to bring!

#168 11 years ago

I'd like Jack to take the glass off, backboard, prop up the table and take us on a tour of the JJ machine, and why it's so awesome! I know we can play it, but the tech geek in my wants to see all the other stuff and how it makes my life and the life of an operator easier.

1 week later
    #202 11 years ago

I just bought a machine so my buying will be out at PAGG, well, unless it's really really amazeballs. I'm going to play. Next year, I might bring my minty machines though.

#220 11 years ago

awesome, can't wait for the car show!

1 week later
    #256 10 years ago

I really hope king pin is back. It was my favorite pin last year.

2 weeks later
    #373 10 years ago

I'm bringing my TZ and Creech for people to enjoy. See you guys there!

#551 10 years ago

This is really a fun show and very big compared to previous. 300 plus pins this year. Have not played Metallica yet, but did play WOZ. I'd actually believe the hype in this one. The thing exudes quality and the integration with the video screen is very good. I think I could do a better job on their animals loops but great job to their video work. The light shows on it are crazy good. I'm told that its an earlier prototype, and did see Jack work init during the show. How many CEO types do you see physically hype and fix their products. I didn't think I'd like the theme, and still maybe not, but I do like the gameplay. Its fan shots are fun. Its weird to see a low scoring game, but still fun. I got over 25k which looked like a very good score for a first game. In any case I'd buy one if they weren't sold out. Those waiting for theirs won't be disappointed.

#625 10 years ago

The show was great fun. This was the first year I brought pins, and I must say, there was tons of cheerful happy people to help me unload and load them back up. They are the unsung heroes for me at the show! Also the techs fixing the pins as little things go wrong, they are awesome too. I gave a donation since they fixed my pins flippers on Sun morning. Thanks Greg!

#691 10 years ago

Wait champion pub was for sale? I had room in my van too, damn! That game rocked!

#700 10 years ago

Where was all the beer? Next year I'll bring my own, since I didn't see any this year;(

#706 10 years ago

Ah, still learning the ins and outs of the community

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Slaymetender.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2013?tu=Slaymetender and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.