(Topic ID: 43763)

pagg 2013

By mrgone

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue_Whitewater.jpg
    BettyWhiteOffTheirRockersKA_P.JPG
    IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    0519131240.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3010.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72Devilz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 11 years ago

The wife and I are attending Saturday, hope to meet some fellow Pinsiders and maybe come home with some new addition for the game room that will be 10k by Christmas

Looking forward to playing AFM!

1 week later
    #94 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Sorry, but I go, which would be my first time, I'd love to bring a game, but I'm sure someone's bringing a TSPP or JP.

Most things in life are much better when they come in pairs! Don't let that stop ya!

#97 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

OK, I MIGHT bring a game but first, I want to make sure I'm going.

Ha, you're on the hook now!

#104 11 years ago

If anybody has a Jubilee captive ball plastic and/or halfway decent backglass I am looking, interested and attending Saturday.

1 month later
    #569 10 years ago

Just got home from a fun filled afternoon at PAGG and will be posting pictures as I start to go through them. As for my thoughts, this was a great show all around. There were a lot of games to be played with only a few that were down during our time at the show. The one thing that was surprising was how many machines we played that were not leveled properly, some were way too shallow while many more were slanted to the right or left with a couple seriously. Some games had the volume so low that they could not be heard over the noise in the hall. We expected to find South Park and Space Shuttle to play and compare to ours but they were not present, I guess we will be bringing those next year. As for the crowd everybody was very courteous but I did have to flush a few games due to people starting 4 player games and walking away but thats typical. I stayed away from WOZ and Metallica since I didn't think it wise to spend my $20 standing in line to play a game that doesn't really appeal to us, besides the more people that lined up to play those two games made it easy to find a game in the hall to play without waiting. Thanks to everybody who made the show what it was, the wife and I had a ball and while we did not come home with a new game we did come to a decision as to what is going on the top of our want list which is AFM.

IMG_3001.jpgIMG_3001.jpg

#571 10 years ago

STNG: Third game of the day, Thumbs up!

IMG_3030.jpgIMG_3030.jpg

#572 10 years ago

Favorite game of the show AFM owned by Mark Birsching . The wife and I got our admissions worth on this machine, we absolutely LOVED IT! We were ready to buy but none were for sale at the show. BTW every game we played that was owned by Mark got the thumbs up for condition and playability. Thanks Mark and we WANT your AFM!

IMG_3048.jpgIMG_3048.jpg

#574 10 years ago

The wife kicking my ass on ST25th by DE. Fun game but couldn't hear the game at all, I was rather bummed out by that, I wish it was as loud as that Laser Cue across the way!

IMG_3111.jpgIMG_3111.jpg

#575 10 years ago

Real nice examples of Diner and Taxi by Pinwillie. Thumbs up, great fun!

IMG_3122.jpgIMG_3122.jpg

#576 10 years ago

I sure am glad they got the only Firepower up and running as it was down when we first arrived.

IMG_3131.jpgIMG_3131.jpg

#577 10 years ago

And of course here we are yet again back at AFM, we just couldn't get enough of this gem.

IMG_3084.jpgIMG_3084.jpg

#580 10 years ago

I gave AC/DC a go across the way and was not taken in at all so of course I went right back to Taxi.

IMG_3119.jpgIMG_3119.jpg

#582 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

Thanks for the compliment
    I'm sure Practicalsteve will be stoked to get it home.

Seriously man, nice job! There were a lot of fun machines at the show but there were only a handful that were super clean and set up properly and yours were among them. I was quite surprised how many machines were dirty, had dirty inserts or dead bulbs or were not set up level at all. The Road Kings which we wanted to play to compare to our own looked like it was going to fall over to the right and was like that the entire time we were there which was a shame because it is a hell of a game

#585 10 years ago

Nicely laid out EM room! Plenty of gems to be played in there!

IMG_3058.jpgIMG_3058.jpg

#586 10 years ago

More EM goodness!

IMG_3060.jpgIMG_3060.jpg

#587 10 years ago

Of course who goes to a pinball show and doesn't get their ass handed to them by a beautiful Flash Gordon. The addition of a non working upper playfield flipper made the ass whipping quite embarrassing!

IMG_3010.jpgIMG_3010.jpg

#590 10 years ago

And my vote for loudest game at the show, not counting Metallica goes to Laser Cue!

IMG_3093.jpgIMG_3093.jpg

#594 10 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Oh yeah! All these pics are killing me! I am going to bed right now so tomorrow will get here faster. That Taxi is gonna look great loaded up in my Ford Escape come 5pm!

Kudos to you Steve and to Pinwillie for keeping the games on the floor for the rest of us to enjoy. You are getting a nice machine and I enjoyed every one of the 10+ games I played on it, I envy you because I would have gladly taken that bad boy home so consider it properly broken in by your fellow Pinheads!

#596 10 years ago

Never seen Rollergames before, it turned out to be quite an enjoyable game.

IMG_3067.jpgIMG_3067.jpg

#664 10 years ago
    Quoted from birsch:

Thanks! I try to keep my machines in good running order - much more fun that way. I'm just glad everyone could enjoy them!

Forgot to mention, that slightly sticky right flipper is probably the fault of my wife and I, we played about 30 games on your machine on Saturday. I think I got 9B on my first game and I've never played it before, sadly I never managed to beat my first game.

#682 10 years ago
    Quoted from birsch:

How about the broken target? (Just kidding!). The plastic part of the T target broke off and ended up in the ball trough late Friday night. Thankfully the target still worked without the plastic as I didn't have a replacement with me. I'll check the flipper.

Hee hee, the target was broken on Saturday but still played fine . The right flipper would stick about 5% of the time, not energized just sticking up. Wouldn't you know it we get home and check the going price on AFM and it's way up there.... Goes to show we have great taste, never fails so I guess I'll start saving now! Welcome to Pinside BTW!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72Devilz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2013?tu=72Devilz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.