(Topic ID: 43763)

pagg 2013

By mrgone

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue_Whitewater.jpg
    BettyWhiteOffTheirRockersKA_P.JPG
    IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    0519131240.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3010.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.
    #701 10 years ago
    Quoted from Slaymetender:

Where was all the beer? Next year I'll bring my own, since I didn't see any this year;(

Oh there was plenty. Next time open up just about any trunk in the parking lot

#702 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Oh there was plenty.

I think I still have a hang over

#703 10 years ago

Where was all the beer? Next year I'll bring my own, since I didn't see any this year;(

Just follow around Keith, he usually has extras in his pockets

#704 10 years ago

yeah what Train said. Everyone usually brings their own and everyone shares with each other. Once you drop your cooler off at the trailer it becomes community property

#705 10 years ago

I was suprised to see some natty's left on sunday. Mine and Kieth's favorite so I brought a 30pac Friday was a blur

#706 10 years ago

Ah, still learning the ins and outs of the community

#707 10 years ago
    Quoted from SKILL_SHOT:

I fell in love with TCP at pacifific pinball expo then played it at pacific pinball museum where it kicked my ass! then the one at PAGG just owned me I rocked that TOTAN wich suprised me
    As for the FLASH S-happens but if thats his first that sucks, on the other hand he sounds like he wasnt comitted enough.

I feel the same way. Friday as the first time I ever played c/p. wow! what a fun game.
    something different,not the same old fan layout.

#708 10 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

Just follow around Keith, he usually has extras in his pockets

Ain't no lie about that.

#709 10 years ago
    Quoted from dapperdan24:

I think Eric's (tracelifter here) is for sale if the price is right It is crazy nice that machine!!!

It played flawlessly all weekend, I brought it for the tourney last year and for the Doug Watson lineup this year.
    I am retiring it and will bring something else for '14.
    Maybe The Shadow after rebuilding it, I did bring the apron for Doug Watson to sign.

A big shout out to Richard for the help with the power upgrading this year we were able to juice the games properly so there were no resets.

The weak flippers on WoZ had nothing to do with the line voltage it was hot to go, my WH2O was on the same circuit and the flippers were not weak.
    267 games and we maxed out the panels in Madden and Denverton.
    Thanks to all the volunteers and those who brought games.

The first PAGG at Dixon 17 years ago was held in Denverton Hall, then moved to Madden this is the first year that both halls were used.
    See y,all next year.

#710 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I feel the same way. Friday as the first time I ever played c/p. wow! what a fun game.

If you ever get one (I think not that many were made) do yourself a favor and limit EBs to one per ball and 2 per game or it will get old fast. That game gives out WAY too many EBs. It was one of the last Williams and I think they were trying to make an "easy" game to try and draw players.

#712 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Cant TCP be added to with the P-ROC boards also? If I could own only 1 that would be it!

#713 10 years ago

REcap of Pagg 2013...
    FRi.
    Showed up early fri around 1400 till 2000. Got in on Woz and Metalica. Good stuff...nuff said (bring on star trek and the hobbit already). Happy to notice two venues of pinball rooms rather then one like last year. Had a good laugh with the owner of the HULK LE and it is a good game once dialed in right, despite the bad posting it gets (I dont think it is as good as X-Men b/c I enjoy 3 flipper games, but the shot layout on HULK LE is spectacular) . Cactus Canyon Cont. was a great advancement. Got to break bread and drink beer with a few pinsiders outside by a white truck. While leaving the show I noticed a dude driving with his u-haul trailer with the hatch all the way up. If I didn't stop him to tell him to shut the back, his pins would have had a yard sale all over the freeway.
    Sun.
    Showed up early Sunday 0800 to 1145. Got to play all the pins I wanted except for Popeye. I really wanted to play that game to see what all the bad talk was regarding it. Hopefully next year.

*WHO BROUGHT THE WHITE WATER WITH THE WHITEish BLUE MOUNTAINS!? That game was BOSS and I had a hard time leaving it b/c it was an outstanding pin mod. Fortunately, after I left WH20 I met Pam at PINBITS and she hooked me up with some free stuff for my LOTR and other stuff. Cool Lady.
    GOOD SHOW! p.s. nice score on the bay watch on fri!

#714 10 years ago

Hay bro that was me SKILL_SHOT and Pinwillie u drank with.The WH20 you mentioned is Richards out-west.We can also thank him for getting all the power issues handled so we could enjoy an awesome weekend.Tim as well.Was good meeting you

#715 10 years ago

That White Water with the white and blue mountains looked great, better than the factory brown for sure. And nicely done too, whoever did the paint did a really nice job.

#716 10 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

That White Water with the white and blue mountains looked great, better than the factory brown for sure. And nicely done too, whoever did the paint did a really nice job.

I could be wrong but I think ZDoor in southern Cali painted the mountains?

#717 10 years ago

I *think* you guys are talking about Champion Pub? The one from PAGG just got placed in the front of Phoenix Games. Come out and throw quarters in it...or compete with EBP on it on Thursday nights (EBP plug ;P). Edit: The AC/DC Prem that was at PAGG is also in the front, with the Royal Rumble from PAGG in the back room as well. AC/DC Prem supposedly got almost 800 plays during the show, unless our math is all wrong...I dunno if that is even humanly possible.

#718 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

The AC/DC Prem that was at PAGG is also in the front...

Rick from BAA also brought his premium. There was also a pro over by MET. This definitely wasn't your father's PAGG.

Quoted from sosage:

AC/DC Prem supposedly got almost 800 plays during the show, unless our math is all wrong...I dunno if that is even humanly possible.

It would've had to have been set up pretty hard to get that many plays, but it's possible. 2.25 minutes per average game x 800 plays = 1800 minutes. 1800 minutes /60 = 30 hours. Show was open 31 hours. Rick's game was hammered all weekend. A couple of times I took folks over to show them radio mode and we had to wait both times. As soon as we left, someone swooped in. Other than OZ and MET, AC/DC had to be the most played game of the weekend. In total number of games, it definitely was the most played title.

#719 10 years ago

Any pics of this awesome looking White Water? I must have overlooked it.

2 weeks later
    #721 10 years ago
    Quoted from sosage:

I *think* you guys are talking about Champion Pub? The one from PAGG just got placed in the front of Phoenix Games. Come out and throw quarters in it...or compete with EBP on it on Thursday nights (EBP plug ;P). Edit: The AC/DC Prem that was at PAGG is also in the front, with the Royal Rumble from PAGG in the back room as well. AC/DC Prem supposedly got almost 800 plays during the show, unless our math is all wrong...I dunno if that is even humanly possible.

Playing that "Championship Pub" for the first time (and playing it many times after that) was one of my highlights of PAGG.

Very cool machine!

#722 10 years ago

Any pics of this awesome looking White Water? I must have overlooked it.

Here ya go.

This game is Richard's, mine was the other WH2O with the regular boulders and CDMD.

Blue_Whitewater.jpgBlue_Whitewater.jpg

There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2013/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.