(Topic ID: 43763)

pagg 2013

By mrgone

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Blue_Whitewater.jpg
    BettyWhiteOffTheirRockersKA_P.JPG
    IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    0519131240.jpg
    IMG_3067.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3010.jpg
    IMG_3060.jpg
    IMG_3058.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3084.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3122.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3048.jpg
    There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.
    #1 11 years ago

will you be there? lets get a group photo.

#2 11 years ago

I hope I can make it. Fingers crossed.

#3 11 years ago

I will be there! Not sure which day but at least one of them. Who's selling stuff? Who's bringing pins to play?

#4 11 years ago

I'll be there too. Bringing a hopped up MGoW for people to play if I can get it finished in time. I have some games to sell but I'm not bringing them, time won't permit. I may have some items for the fleamarket if there's one this year.

#5 11 years ago

My son and I will be there for load in Thursday morning until the end of load out on Monday.
    Bringing AFM, FT, Hulk LE and ToM.

#6 11 years ago

cool,i have yet to play tom. i will put it on my must play list.

#7 11 years ago

I hope to meet you guys ^^^^ this year
    Ill be bringing my Diner and Taxi.

#8 11 years ago

Hoping to be there from Thurs for the load in and setup to Sunday.....

Hoping to bring a DW this year if it is finished in time. Otherwise just lending labor to helping a local bring 27+ games.

#9 11 years ago

The wife and I are attending Saturday, hope to meet some fellow Pinsiders and maybe come home with some new addition for the game room that will be 10k by Christmas

Looking forward to playing AFM!

#10 11 years ago

I'll be there again this year. I might be bringing home a pin depending what people bring to sell. If you are bringing pins to sell, I'd love for you to pm your list to me.

Yes, let's get a pict too of our group.

#11 11 years ago

morning bump.come on pinheads, lets hear from you. pagg is going to be awesome!

#12 11 years ago

I will be there for sure! great show with good people.

#13 11 years ago

I will be there Friday through Monday and plan on bringing a few pins. Looking forward to meeting Pinside members.

#14 11 years ago

I'll be there for sure!

#15 11 years ago

Count me in! Gonna bring a few pins, not sure which ones though...

#16 11 years ago

Definitely going. Don't think I'm bringing a game, though. Kind of a long haul for that.

#17 11 years ago

PaGG is one of my favorites! I'll be there set up as usual offering board and game repair.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#18 11 years ago

I'm going to try to make Saturday - will there be some type of tournament going on?

#19 11 years ago

There is a tournament, the PAGG site has not updated that section for 2013 yet though, but I know there will be one. I believe it is on the Saturday.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Hana9so:

Count me in! Gonna bring a few pins, not sure which ones though...

Bring your Shadow, been too long since I played one.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Bring your Shadow, been too long since I played one.

Won't be bringing it with me, but give me a couple weeks to get it clean and tight and you can come play some games

Edit - Ha, thought that was to me, offer still stands.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballrus:

I'm going to try to make Saturday - will there be some type of tournament going on?

Yes, there is a tournament on Saturday. Entry is $5 and all entry money goes to Pin a Go Go's charities.

Format is a 6-hole pin golf with expert and novice finals. There's also a kids tournament which is a high score format. Like the show, the tournaments are fairly relaxed, social and fun.

I'm working on some logistics with organizers because last year it sold out very quickly and I had to turn away a lot of players. There will be a LOT more space this year so if they can get me enough games, the player cap will be 100, otherwise it will have to stay at 64 like last year. Also, if I get enough volunteers I would like to do a side tournament.

I will post on pinside when more details are available, as well as on my blog at http://pinballbayarea.com

Hope you can make it!

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

Yes, there is a tournament on Saturday. Entry is $5 and all entry money goes to Pin a Go Go's charities.
    Format is a 6-hole pin golf with expert and novice finals. There's also a kids tournament which is a high score format. Like the show, the tournaments are fairly relaxed, social and fun.
    I'm working on some logistics with organizers because last year it sold out very quickly and I had to turn away a lot of players. There will be a LOT more space this year so if they can get me enough games, the player cap will be 100, otherwise it will have to stay at 64 like last year. Also, if I get enough volunteers I would like to do a side tournament.
    I will post on pinside when more details are available, as well as on my blog at http://pinballbayarea.com
    Hope you can make it!

Cool, thanks for the info!

#24 11 years ago

Edit: I'll be there with at least 1 pin

#25 11 years ago

I will be there on Saturday. Getting married the following weekend, so to much stuff will be going on to manage to be there that entire weekend.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballrus:

Edit - Ha, thought that was to me, offer still stands.

I see you did sell that demo man after all to get the Shadow. I will take you up on it!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

Hope you can make it!

i was planning on volunteering for a day this year. if you need help with the tournament let me know, i only live about 20 minutes from pagg now.

#28 11 years ago

If I go, I will not bring a pin since it's my first time.

#29 11 years ago

I will be there either Thursday or Friday to Sunday. I'm bringing two of my friend's games that I'm finishing up with cab decals: MB and a CC.

If all goes according to plan, the CC will have the updated software created by epthegeek (Cactus Canyon Continued) using the PROC controller board and a shuttle computer. I hope to get this set up in the next week or two to start testing it out for PAGG!

Mark Malmberg (Sparky) - Ceres, California (209)402-3163

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

i was planning on volunteering for a day this year. if you need help with the tournament let me know, i only live about 20 minutes from pagg now.

That's awesome! Great, you're hired! You can still compete, of course. Right now I'm looking to fill spots to help run Kids or the Side Tourney. I'll be in touch.

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

That's awesome! Great, you're hired! You can still compete, of course. Right now I'm looking to fill spots to help run Kids or the Side Tourney. I'll be in touch.

sounds great. just let me know if you need anything.

#32 11 years ago

I have been having a real problem with thieves and vandals in my neighborhood so I have to convert my garage back to a garage for my vehicles.
    I need to sell six games to make this happen.
    If you want any of the games I have except Shrek that is my sons game PM me and if we can make a deal I can bring it to PAGG.

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

I have been having a real problem with thieves and vandals in my neighborhood so I have to convert my garage back to a garage for my vehicles.
    If you want any of the games I have except Shrek that is my sons game PM me and if we can make a deal I can bring it to PAGG.

I am really sorry to hear that, such a shame people have no respect for others property. Is there no alternative like security lights, or a car alarm, or a German Shepard?

#34 11 years ago

I have 4 German Shepherds but my house is on the downside of the mountain and my garage and parking are up on the street level so you can't see or hear anything.
    There are only 3 sheriffs up here between Big Bear and Crestline and they emptied the jails so they won't even come out to take a report.
    They told me I am on my own but I can't retaliate or I go to jail.
    The cars are alarmed but don't go off when they steal gas or fog lights.
    They already stole the security lights.
    When the sun goes down the road walkers in the hoodies come out, the only option is the garage.
    I can't keep losing 200 bucks worth of gas a month and buying new caps.
    The fog lights were 300 bucks.
    I forgot to pull my hitch out of the receiver and they got that also.
    It sucks but I can't be the free gas station any longer.
    Gas up here is almost 5 bucks a gallon and this is rampant all over the mountain now and only getting worse.

#35 11 years ago

Ugh, have you bought a high quality locking gas cap? I know that wont solve all your other problems, but might solve that one. My work van in west Oakland would be siphoned of all its gas every weekend but then we bought a locking gas cap and that did not happen anymore.

#36 11 years ago

Ugh, have you bought a high quality locking gas cap? I know that wont solve all your other problems, but might solve that one. My work van in west Oakland would be siphoned of all its gas every weekend but then we bought a locking gas cap and that did not happen anymore.

This isn't the screw in type, I have already gone through 3 locking caps and they just pop them off and toss them into the woods.
    If they can't get them off they go under the van and cut the hose.
    I am out of options and they need to go in the garage, I am already over a grand in losses and damage this year.
    I wish I could bring the games down into the house but there is just no more room.

#37 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

That sucks man.

Tracelifter - for those who don't know, has helped supply games to the tournament at Pin a Go Go the last two years. Good guy.

#38 11 years ago

Imma try my damnedest to make it this year!!

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

That sucks man.
    Tracelifter - for those who don't know, has helped supply games to the tournament at Pin a Go Go the last two years. Good guy.

Not only that, but Eric and Josh IMHO are one of the reasons that PaGG even exists. They're both there first thing in the morning to open things up, the last to leave and lock things down at night, and work their a$$€s off all in between to make sure everything is loaded, powered, working, setup, etc., etc., etc. It's amazing the amount of work they do over the PaGG weekend!

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    314-766-4587

#40 11 years ago

PM Sent Tracelifter

#41 11 years ago

Will be there with my oldest son and couple friends, we aren't good enough for a tournament therefore we kinda have our own little tournament amongst ourselves. Good fun and braggin rights!!

#42 11 years ago

Damn Eric, that's a tough situation. Sorry to hear.

I'll be there if my wife isn't in labor!

Todd

#43 11 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Not only that, but Eric and Josh IMHO are one of the reasons that PaGG even exists. They're both there first thing in the morning to open things up, the last to leave and lock things down at night, and work their a$$€s off all in between to make sure everything is loaded, powered, working, setup, etc., etc., etc. It's amazing the amount of work they do over the PaGG weekend!
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    314-766-4587

+1 to this! Josh busted his ass last year helping us load in and load out!

#44 11 years ago

bump,for a great pin show.58 days and counting.

#45 11 years ago

Aack! I'm moving as fast as I can.

WP_001745.jpgWP_001745.jpg WP_001743.jpgWP_001743.jpg

#46 11 years ago

Looking good BF.
    Did you convert the game to 7 digit displays?

My mechanic buddy stopped by and he has a small saddle tank we are going to install on the van and we will route another filler hose to it.
    I am going to give them another 5 gallons of special gas with a bottle of corn syrup in it.
    They won't be needing any more free gas once they pour this into their car.

#47 11 years ago

Yep, I'm making almost all of my games into 80A's.

I love it, that'll take care of the gas problem.

Quoted from tracelifter:

Looking good BF.
    Did you convert the game to 7 digit displays?
    My mechanic buddy stopped by and he has a small saddle tank we are going to install on the van and we will route another filler hose to it.
    I am going to give them another 5 gallons of special gas with a bottle of corn syrup in it.

#48 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Woah, that is diabolical!

Quoted from blownfuse:

Aack! I'm moving as fast as I can.

I have never had the pleasure of playing that pin, looking forward to it. I noticed you have a Pink Panther in your collection. I played one of those for the first time last year, such a great pin.

#49 11 years ago

If you played it at PAGG, it was mine.

I noticed you have a Pink Panther in your collection. I played one of those for the first time last year, such a great pin.

P1010005.JPGP1010005.JPG

#50 11 years ago
    Quoted from blownfuse:

If you played it at PAGG, it was mine.

I almost asked if it was, nice pin!

There are 722 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2013 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.