• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Paddock Ball release (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Alright, here I go again.
After not really messing with the machine for a few months, I found out that mice had gotten into the machine.
I looked over the wires, couldn't find anything wrong, have it a quick clean up inside, tried to start it up.
The score motor does everything it's supposed to, resets everything. But then it just keeps going, not spitting out the ball and looping.
Any ideas?

#2 2 years ago

Is the Outhole relay active while the motor is running? That might be what's keeping the motor running. If the Outhole relay is active it could be that the Ball Release isn't firing to kick the ball into the shooter lane.
Paddock Ball release (resized).jpgPaddock Ball release (resized).jpg
I'd start by checking the two switches in red. Less likely but possible are issues with the switches along the right side.

/Mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/paddock-won-t-start and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.