(Topic ID: 152364)

Packing and Shipping Company?

By DiegoWally

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjabones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

I have to admit that I am having a bad experience with Michelle and Precision (STI/NAVL and whatever other acronym they seam to be using now). I got a quote from her on a Friday, bought the pin based on this quote, and then they completely dropped the ball. It's now been 8 days, and I'm still getting the run around, and no-one is returning my calls. Hate to do this on a public forum, but I called her on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Each time she said she would get back to me by the end of the day, and each time she didn't. Sorry, I gave her plenty of opportunity, but this is just bad customer service.

Any other leads for shippers that will pack-up and ship would be appreciated. Fortunately, the seller has been very patient, but this really put a bad taste in my mouth with regard to NAVL/STI/Precision/Michelle, etc. The seller (at a cost) has agreed to build a crate and palletize the pin for me, which opens up a lot of shipping options (including uShip)... but I'd prefer to not have to go that route. It's a pricey pin and I want it insured and handled by a professional.

I am reluctant to use uShip as the insurance coverage has broad exclusions with regard to chipping, scratching, marring, etc.

#9 8 years ago

Thank you. I will give them a call.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ninjabones.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/packing-and-shipping-company?tu=ninjabones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.