• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180508_0737151.jpg
IMG_20180508_0737078.jpg
#1 5 years ago

What's the best way to package and ship a Revenge From Mars? Not sure how it will work with the head. Did some searching around the web but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

I've shipped normal machines before however I specifically want to know what people do with RFM, as it has an abnormal shape and a monitor inside, and I don't know if that can be handled the same way as every other game.

#4 5 years ago

Bump

Best I can think of is to ship the body and the head seperately

#5 5 years ago

Bump

Yeah help Waddle get his RFM to me in one piece.

#6 5 years ago

Posterity bump since my first pass of advise was not quite applicable for this pin.

9 months later
#7 5 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Bump
Yeah help Waddle get his RFM to me in one piece.

WolfManCat and WaddleJrJr I need to ship a RFM and a SWE1 how did you two make out and how did you end up packaging it? Any pics would be appreciated.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Toastin:

wolfmancat and waddlejrjr I need to ship a RFM and a SWE1 how did you two make out and how did you end up packaging it? Any pics would be appreciated.

If I remember correctly it came on a palet, legs off, with the head still attached.

2 weeks later
#9 5 years ago

Toastin Sorry I didn't see your post sooner, I do have pictures somewhere I'll try to find and attach them.

#10 5 years ago
IMG_20180508_0737078.jpgIMG_20180508_0737078.jpgIMG_20180508_0737151.jpgIMG_20180508_0737151.jpg
2 years later
#11 2 years ago

I know this is an old post, but it is relevant. Need to ship a RFM on a skid. The above posting shows one on its end and one flat. Anyone have experience which works out better?

#12 2 years ago

Duplicate

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 84.99
Playfield - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 85.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, PA
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

7,500 (OBO)

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/packing-a-revenge-from-mars-to-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.