Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mummite
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

The PPE 2012 Program Guide with speaker, film and tournament dates is posted at www.pacificpinball.org

At our sixth show there will be a Wizard of Oz and Jersey Jack, Gary Stern and George Gomez, a P-ROC whitewood, Tim Arnold, Clay Harrell, plus an exclusive Pacific Pinball Museum film of Wayne Neyenes on pinball design and more.

PPE by the numbers:
    ~400 machines spanning pinball over the decades
    24 backglass murals
    9 seminars
    9 docent show floor highlight tours
    5 films, including a PPE exclusive of Wayne Neyens on pinball design
    3 days of tournaments
    3 pinball machines to raffle: X-MEN, Slick Chick, 2001

Pacific Pinball Exposition
    September 21st, 22nd & 23rd, 2012
    Marin County Civic Center Exhibition Hall
    San Rafael, California

See ya there!

\r

#2 11 years ago
    Quoted from Golferron54:

3 days of tournaments

The tournament links have info about old tournaments not related to PPE. Will this be corrected soon?

#4 11 years ago

Woohoo.. Xmen raffle.. Someone will be a lucky winner!

#5 11 years ago

Are the pinball machines being raffled off one a day or all on Sunday? If one a day, what day is X-Men being raffled off on?

#6 11 years ago

a chance to play woz! woo hoo!

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from daley:

Are the pinball machines being raffled off one a day or all on Sunday? If one a day, what day is X-Men being raffled off on?

last year the tickets for the stern raffle went pretty fast, I think it was buy on Friday or miss out. I think they only sell a certain number of tickets.

Don't quote me on any of that though.

2 weeks later
    #8 11 years ago

Good to know I will be going Friday.Sucks no TOM this year.Guess I will have to hit up that arcade in San Rafael to make the day complete

#9 11 years ago

For those attending: Pinball Magazine will also be for sale at the show

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

For those attending: Pinball Magazine will also be for sale at the show

good to know, will have to pick one up!

#11 11 years ago

Should be a good show, I will be there Saturday. The Gomez talk should be good

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-pinball-exposition-2012-update-september-21-23-2012-san-rafael-ca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.