Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by scooter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0001.jpg

#1 12 years ago

check out events page here on pinside for info

#2 12 years ago

I'm hoping to make the drive up there this year.

#3 12 years ago

We're hoping to make the drive down there this year, but things are still too much up in the air. At least a dozen of us Seattle pinheads will be there anyways!

#4 12 years ago

Thanx for the update and reminder. I do get information for this expo but it is nice to be reminded...so I don't forget of course.

#5 12 years ago

usually they have a cool flyer for that show
    havent seen one yet?

#6 12 years ago

I picked up a flyer from Marco Spec this weekend at California Extreme.

#7 12 years ago

I am in like Flynn! (With Quorra on top! )

#8 12 years ago

Here is a scan of the 5th Annual Pacific Pinball Expostion postcard I have.

IMG_0001.jpgIMG_0001.jpg

#9 12 years ago

I love the PPE no doubt I will be there. I love to see the older pins there but I think they overdo it a bit. Heard they even turn away newer pins from the event because they don't have room. Then you go in the old pin section which is big and it is a ghost town and the newer pins have lines to play. Still a great event though I always have a blast there.

#10 12 years ago

Yeah the fire marshall made them turn games away when they reached 400 units. I was loading up my Judge Dredd again and was told not to bother. Too bad too as it got played absolutely non-stop the prior two years.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

Yeah the fire marshall made them turn games away when they reached 400 units. I was loading up my Judge Dredd again and was told not to bother. Too bad too as it got played absolutely non-stop the prior two years.

Those are the stories I hate to hear Cliffy. I love playing Judge Dredd! Maybe if they brought a few less of the older ones we would have more pins that people will actually play. People can always visit the older ones at the Pacific Pinball Museum. I just don't see why there are so many older ones at the expo where people really just want to play pinball. That said, I love the event and am glad they have it each year.

#12 12 years ago

I am thinking about going this year!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-pinball-expo-2011-september-23rd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.