5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,497 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by NitroPinballUSA
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#523 5 years ago

Anyone have a World Poker Tour in nice condition that they're looking to sell?

- Tim

#527 5 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

A friend of mine may be interested in selling his -- I know he was looking to at least trade it or do a trade + cash for something else. I'll put you guys in touch!

Thanks man!

2 months later
#698 4 years ago

"God bless us, every one!"

- Tim

2 months later
#981 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Hi guys, would those of you who are EM owners/collectors give me your opinion on this 1975 Gottlieb Fast Draw 4 player EM:
" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Overall, the machine looks like it's in good shape. He reports no mechanical issues with it (I'll have to drive down and see) and other than two wear spots by the kick-out holes, some wear on the ABC inserts, and some badly mismatched drop-targets (easily fixed) it's in good shape aesthetically too.
He's asking $1k on Craigslist in Portland and I know he'll do it for $800 (maybe less). Any thoughts on that price? I'm just building my collection and am fairly new to the hobby.
Note that only the first FOUR photos in the post are his actual machine. I've attached a few extras he's sent me with more close-ups. Your thoughts, please.
Thanks!

IMHO as an EM collector who has played and owned a bunch of them, you won't find a more fun EM multi-player than Quick Draw or Fast Draw (see "best multi-player" thread in EM sub-forum)! A great game and this one looks to be in good condition (as far as I can tell from the small photos).

I'd go for it at $800. Good luck!

#991 4 years ago

I'm selling the following EMs:

1963 Gtb Gigi
1964 Gtb Majorettes (add-a-ball)
1965 Wms Bowl A Strike (add-a-ball)
1967 Wms Kickoff (add-a-ball)

These particular games aren't commonly found in the Pac NW and will only be available until 3/17. PM me if interested in more info.

#997 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

All great EMs, i do not see how anyone could pass them up

Thanks. I uploaded the following videos tonight for anyone interested in viewing:

Majorettes detailed condition:

Majorettes gameplay:

Gigi detailed condition:

Available until 7 PM Tues 3/17.

5 months later
#1434 4 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Wouldn't mind picking up a Lights Camera Action, Party Zone or Big Bettys Truck Stop.

Big Betty's Truck Stop???

#1443 4 years ago

This SUCKS!!! I knew that Mama's Mexican Kitchen had been sold to an apartment building developer, but this is MUCH worse. I love playing pinball at Shorty's and Rocco's is a favorite happy hour location.

On the bright side though, Belltown will gain yet another generic looking apartment building. Woohoo!

1 year later
#2603 2 years ago

I've just listed my World Poker Tour FOR SALE - $2,900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/40536
Very nice condition. Extensive hi-res photos of game available for viewing at:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tims_pinball_pics/albums
PM me with any questions. Thanks.

Added over 3 years ago: SOLD

1 month later
#2662 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.
Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.
some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

You might want to PM Pinsider "bingopodcast" for a value opinion. In general, bingo games appeal to a really niche group (most of which seem to be on the East Coast) within the hobby and consequently don't sell for much. The backglass on your game would require a major effort to restore too; a repro from a scan might be a better option.

As far as shipping goes, you wouldn't necessarily need to box it up. I use STI all the time to ship older EM games across country and their local (Seattle-Tacoma) shipper, Air Van, does an excellent job of blanket/plastic wrapping them. Whether, a collector would want to pay the cost ($400+ typically) for this particular game is another matter though. Good luck!

1 week later
#2675 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

ACDC Luci hoping to sell fairly local (ie.. not looking to ship this one).

Beautiful game! Wish I could help you out by buying.

GLWYS!

1 year later
#2991 1 year ago

Selling my HUO Pabst Can Crusher. Beautiful condition with Pinnovators unit, RGB topper, and misc quality mods.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

#2992 1 year ago

Also selling the following EM project games:

1956 Gtb Derby Day
1957 Gtb Ace High
1959 Gtb Straight Shooter
1966 Gtb Subway

PM me for photos link and additional info.

1 week later
#2997 1 year ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

We'll have pins from American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Jersey Jack, Spooky, Homepin and maybe a last minute suprise or two. Contact me closer to the event for discount pricing. Thx, Tommy

Hmmm. Interested in taking a fabulous condition Pabst Can Crusher on trade-in?

#3000 1 year ago
Quoted from brett:

Up for sale is my mint SMVE. Please no trades, need room for another pin coming in.

FWIW: Brett's games are all in top condition and he's a great guy to buy from! I had a very enjoyable experience in purchasing a game from him this past year.

2 months later
#3055 1 year ago

I will have a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale by this weekend. Can be picked up or I can probably deliver to NW show.

PM me if interested.

1 week later
#3072 1 year ago

I will have a HUO Pabst Can Crusher on the floor and for sale as well as a NIB Iron Maiden LE for sale if they don't sell sooner.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60915

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64365

2 weeks later
#3099 1 year ago
Quoted from mark532011:

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

A successful show for me: 2 sold and 2 sales currently pending out of 4 offered for sale! And purchased a Houdini!

Sorry - the Pabst Can Crusher is GONZO!

#3104 1 year ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

You’re sorry?? You should be thrilled.

Just sorry for all my fellow pinheads who missed out. PCC is a bitchin' game!

#3106 1 year ago

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are there a lot more games for sale on friday? This was my first time attending but I went on Saturday with bunch of cash and found maybe handful of used games for sale out on the floor.

The NW Show hasn't typically had a large amount of used games for sale on the floor. I don't think that there were that many more for sale on Friday than you would have seen Saturday.

2 weeks later
#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from oropuro:

anyone selling a working pitch and Bat game around the great PNW?

Not currently, but I hope to have my 1962 Wms World Series up for sale this fall. Not putting it on the market until I finish restoring my 1959 Wms Deluxe Pinch-Hitter though.

5 months later
#3250 10 months ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Selling my Doctor Who
Playfield is in excellent condition, faded cab and few nicks on the backbox, plays perfect with no credit dot. Need to make room for nursery so this ones gotta go.
$3000

Sale listing & pics?

#3255 10 months ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Anybody watch the MSL Portland Timbers lose last night.
Maybe next year.

Who? Is there another sport played in Portland beside pinball?!

1 week later
#3260 10 months ago

Sadly parting with my HUO Mustang LE. I'm the original owner and game is in fantastic condition with lots of upgrades.

More info and full photo set link at:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72687

4 months later
#3359 5 months ago
Quoted from ttown:

For Sale, pretty much brand new out of box Pirates of the Caribbean LE. This game has like 30 plays on it and is in perfect working order. I can add or send pictures but if you have seen the LE you know the game. The topper is still wrapped up. I have another game I would like to purchase so I am selling this one. Trades... possible? $9500

Great game - I love mine! Can't imagine this will last long as other Pinsiders are reporting that no NIB LEs remain available.

4 weeks later
#3386 4 months ago

I have a super nice HUO TWD Premium that I purchased NIB thru Pinball Refinery, and even further upgraded, that I'll probably be listing for sale on Pinside this weekend. Posting this in the meantime as I'd be open to making a local deal for an HUO Hobbit Smaug Gold, HUO GoT LE, or a nice TZ. I plan to be at the NW Show on Fri. PM me if interested.

4 weeks later
#3404 3 months ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?
seattle.craigslist.org link

Isn' t that the Ice Box?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 248.85
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 320.00
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside