IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1491 8 years ago

Pinbot for $1100 in Billings, MT for sale. I also have a customer's addams family in the shop that the owner wants $5000 for.

2 weeks later
#1545 8 years ago

I still don't believe you guys sent that MG back. Is that one of the games monkey is storing for you? There was a ton of shady shit going down around the "reveal" at the tacoma show and I'm betting that machine never went back to Illinois. Who has a copy of the bill of lading for the shipment home? Did you pay for that or who did? You guys still have plenty to answer for.

Upvote me if you agree.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

Damn I want this! Whats the price ttown? Only problem is have a 2.0 on order. Anyone want a kit? Take spot? Monkey man I have so many machines and no room! lol Thanks for storing all my over flow bud!

#1549 8 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Can't believe this. Take it elsewhere dude.

Who saw the bill of lading? You all are so simple. Do you think WCBrandes is less resourceful than the guy who ended up with the predator? Show me the bill of lading and I'll buy iceman44 a case of beer.

#1551 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this drama all about?

There's really no drama. When JPOP offerred to take a bunch more money from everyone because a "licensed" group was going to carry out a highly modified production plan, a group showed the half built MG at the PNW pinball show and I bet iceman44 that brandes would end up with the machine since he was the money man. After the abject failure at the show, the same group that conspired to get the MG to the show claimed JPOP arranged shipping and got the machine shipped back to his shop in Illinois.

I'm simply calling shens on these guys because their description of the machine's return is suspect. I still think the machine is somewhere in Washington, Oregon or Canada. There has been absolutely no verifiable claim regarding the machine's disposition.

#1554 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

It's for sure gone. Get out of here with your trash. You are a poison to Pinside with this made up drama. GTFO of this thread and perhaps off Pinside with that crap. It's insanely obnoxious and just not needed. It is long gone.
What benefit would it be for anyone(no matter who it is) to keep an unplayable pin? People think that magic girl proto is super valuable or something. It's unplayable and so not even close to finished with massive changes needed.

Prove it.

#1559 8 years ago

I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes. I've bought several machines out of Washington and Idaho.

I'd be happy to post in the JPOP thread, but I've been banned there for over a year because I told them all they had been ripped off when I was -yet again - the asshole trolling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6?tq&tu=SadSack

I'm just wondering why everyone is so sensitive about the issue.

#1565 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

"I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes."
To me Sadsack this kinda states the obvious. Pretty much everyone here has great experiences with fellow pinsiders except you? Translation to above statement . They know too much about pinball so tougher to rip them off. At least that is how it comes off to me. You ever hear the statement "we reap what we sow" You should take heed. Do not bring your misguided opinions to a thread that has nothing to do with buying and selling in the PNW

Or I could just start a bunch of ponzi schemes with my girlfriend. You guys don't need to piss on me because I'm not a blind believer of my interweb "friends".

Maybe you (brandes) feel better about ripping people off at your fancy brothel than me making a few bucks selling pinball machines to people who aren't a bunch of cheap, whiny, fussy babies that are happy to send 10 grand on a dream to an old has-been while whining that a player's em is worthless.

"we reap what we sow" - that's priceless from the guy whose business partner has been under investigation for illegal business practices. You aren't the hero that JPOP victims make you out to be. And I still think you've got a greasy finger or two on that MG.

BTW, the reputation and past actions of the participants in this thread is ON TOPIC for those of you tattle-tales that are reporting my posts.

#1566 8 years ago

whateva.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sadsack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=sadsack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.