IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redundor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#916 9 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Just wondering if I could get some input regarding the value in Canadain $ of Judge Dredd in this neck of the woods. I has the topper which is not broken, no fade on cabinet side art, no playfield wear and plays fine. I am considering selling mine but am not sure what I could get for it. I don't want to overprice it but then under price it also and I know at the end of the day it's only worth what the next guy is willing to pay Thanks

A really nice condition one with full LED and the Deadworld Locking Mod was on craigslist a few months ago, out in Chilliwack if I remember correctly. The add said it has been fully shopped a couple years back and then not really used much since then. I think was listed for $3000 obo and was on for a while, so probably sold for a bit less. I actually ran into the guy who bought it when I was at Nitro amusements, but I didn't find out what he paid.

All that being said, I was disappointed that I didn't go check it out, so if the price is right I'd be interested in checking it out!

#917 9 years ago

Hey guys, I am just starting out with my collection and am wanting to start looking for my second table. I was going through the bang for your buck list and threw a bunch of tables on there, but what I am really looking for is a movie/sci-fi theme table with a deep rule set, at least one multiball and a wizard mode. I am really enjoying my LW3, but I can see myself getting bored of it without something to balance it out. I'd prefer to stay on this side of the border to avoid taxes/duties/border hassles, but I wouldn't say no to a good table for the right price! I am more in it to play pinball than to collect, so anything of a player quality would interest me as well. Here is my wish list as it stands now, but if you have something else that you think I might be interested in let me know!

Demolition Man
Last Action Hero
The Shadow
Johnny Mnemonic
Star Ship Troopers (on the fence for this one)
Stargate
Star Trek: The next generation (probably way outside my price point, unless it was a player quality)
Theatre of Magic (I know this is a pipe dream at this point)
World Cup Soccer (not really my theme of choice, but fun!)
Tales from the Crypt)
Judge Dredd
No Fear

Post edited by redundor: edit to add No fear

#931 9 years ago

Speaking of tournaments, is anyone here planning on coming to flipper freaks in mission this Saturday? They're trying out a new system this time so it should be interesting to see how it goes

2 months later
#1172 8 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I'm looking for a Pinbot if anyone is selling one.

Nitro Amusements in Mission has one or two for sale.

Also, just in case anyone missed it on craigslist, I saw this today: seattle.craigslist.org link

If the timing was better I'd try to snag it, but I also suspect the seller might be trying to get a bidding waer going with the "make an offer" request.

#1182 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

$3300 according to the email I got from him..
I dunno, Shadow is a fun - yet very frustrating - game, but with the scarcity of parts for the game, I would not pay that for it. There are other games I would rather put $3300 towards.
Michael.

$3300 seems high to me, considering that the battlefield doesn't work. It sounds like the battlefield issues might be a pain to fix as well, from what I read online. My JD is enough of a pain to keep fine tuned, I don't really want to get into another similar situation. But, like Mbeker said, not many like that come up, so if you can affording might as well jump on it.

Quoted from Darscot:

I go in to Nitro around once a month since before Xmas they seem to have pushed the pinbots back in the order.

I am sure if you drop some money they will be able to move it up in the line Who knows though, they have been sitting on that lost world for a LONG time...

1 month later
#1349 8 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

You could try nitro amusements in mission. They often have odds and ends kicking around

2 months later
#1596 8 years ago

Hopefully this will get people back on track. Looking to trade my JD for something different, +- cash depending on condition and game. The game is a early/pre production with the sniper plastic and a few other minor differences. Cabinet seems to be in good shape, has a topper (not shiny), and LED's The playfield is on OK condition with no wear but some planking in areas. Also has the deadworld mod with L-1 rom non-ghosting rom, and I can through in the L-7 rom as well (even thought that one isn't the non-ghosting variety). Also check out https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26020

Here are some pictures:

20141010_JD_0001 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0001 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0002 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0002 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0003 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0003 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0005 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0005 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0006 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0006 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0007 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0007 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0008 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0008 (Large).JPG
20141010_JD_0009 (Large).JPG20141010_JD_0009 (Large).JPG

1 week later
#1628 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Looking for a nice X-files
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26296
Thanks,
Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

two available locally. no idea if they are willing to ship or how that would even work over the border though...
vancouver.craigslist.ca link
vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#1637 8 years ago

After thinking about it this weekend, I have decided to keep the judge for now. I may even pick up a proc and play around with that as a way to inject new interest into my game, but we'll see what happens with that.

2 months later
#1806 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Some interest in TAF & WCS but wanted to share photos if anyone else is interested --
Few of TAF: http://dropcanvas.com/owzmj
Full set of WCS: http://dropcanvas.com/zn0i3

If the Canadian dollar didn't suck so much right now I'd be tempted by that WCS! Looks nice, except for that bite taken out at the scoop.

#1809 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Yeah -- all damage should be covered by the cliffys though. You can see from pictures that the 2/3 holes have been covered by the cliffy's and it looks great. I have the rest of the set of cliffy's.. just haven't had time to install them. I did discover a slight chip on the clear right above one roll-over button when I was taking pictures.

True enough. It just looks different from the normal wear so it jumped out at me. I do think that people get a bit to concerned about wear as well. It's a metal ball flying around and there is only so much you can do to protect the wood, so wear is going to happen! Like I said, if our dollar was doing so poorly I'd be seriously interested. WCS is a really cool game!

2 months later
#2013 8 years ago
Quoted from Scotch-Rocks:

Heh guys - Slightly off topic for this thread, so quick intro.
I'm from Edmonds, WA and have been following this Pacific NW buy/sell thread since I found this site 6 months or so ago. Finally joined last week. I decided I wanted to get my first pin for home as I have been a on/off player since I was a kid. I think I almost (positive huh)have my wife on board too. I must admit I'm a bit gun shy as I have 0 knowledge of pin maintenance. For this reason if I pull the trigger I have decided to buy new.
Which leads me to my question for the PNW guys. Where do you guys around here buy a new machine? I've searched around a bit but haven't found a "shop" around here that sells pinball. Do you pretty much have to buy online or direct from Stern?
Leaning towards Star Trek or possibly the new Ghostbusters in Pro version.

I think Nitro Amusements does sales in Washington as well as in. Super nice guys, but you'd have to email for a price in your area: http://nitroamusements.com/

7 months later
#2640 7 years ago

I am looking to pick up another game in the $2k range (CAD preferably). I'd really like a project DMD of some sort, but realistically it'll probably end up being something in the early to mid 80's range. If you have something let me know!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redundor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=redundor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.