5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,502 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radius118.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Posted on Sunday I believe at 3.5k. Came down quickly figured somebody jumped on it but yeah sounds like he is seeing how high it will go

$3300 according to the email I got from him..

I dunno, Shadow is a fun - yet very frustrating - game, but with the scarcity of parts for the game, I would not pay that for it. There are other games I would rather put $3300 towards.

Michael.

#1178 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I remember it not seeming that long ago "shadow was a $1000 game folks".
I have been tempted to start a thread for people to discuss the games you could not previously give away, but now seem to be selling for double or triple where they were prior to pins getting hot again. FT, JD, ?

I don't want to clutter up the thread, but don't forget that when CV was *new* Williams was blowing them out for $1500. Who wants a time machine??

#1183 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Interested what games you would rather have for around that price? I kinda agree with you but I couldn't stop myself..just unloaded into the basement With how rare it is for good games come up in this area I had to jump on it.

I had the feeling you would pick it up.

It's not that Shadow isn't a good game. It is.. I can also be super frustrating too. It's definitely a game for the above average player. At my house the only one who would be able to play it is me, and even then the game kicks my butt probably 3/4 of the time.

It's not that it's not worth 3K-ish, as it seems any of the "B- to B+" games are going for around that kinda coin. My main issue with picking up another one is that game specific parts are still relatively unobtanium for them.

As for what I would put $3300 towards, nothing on my want list could be bought for that money, unfortunately. I have *most* of the games I really want and when I get the rest of my life straightened out I will have an excess of games to restore and offer for sale.

But if you are asking just because, well, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another Stern Spiderman, Star Trek LE, LOTR and a few of the other newer Stern titles. As for WMS games, I wouldn't mind having another Johnny Mnemonic, STTNG, TOTAN (although the prices for this title have skyrocketed in the last 3 years. TOTAN is NOT worth 8K!) Fire, etc.

Michael

#1187 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

You never know. I picked up a TZ for 3300 on here. Sure, it needed a chunk of work and I had to ship it, but even still I'm playing it now, and in for a lot less than your typical TZ.

That is true, deals do pop up sometimes. Problem is you gotta be at the right place at the right time and have the funds immediately available. Out of those 2 requirements, I am usually missing one of them.

#1195 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

Awesome! Definitely want to check that out, but I am with Mbecker. It's a really expensive addon!

#1215 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Are you guys for sure bringing it? That would definitely save me a few hours of time I don't have since we were going to do the install on my game.

IMHO, I would do it anyway. I suspect that once people find out what it is, there will be long lines to play the game. Better to have 2 to split the load on the machines. Also would be nice to have a backup in case one machine goes down for some reason.

Michael

#1219 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I agree, but my Bride is already broken down and ready to go and since I do press and promotions for the show and have 6 more games to prep and pack I'm gonna need every free hour I have after work and on the weekend for the next week. We will have lots of big crowd gatherers... possibly 2 Hercules, I'm sure Stern will have a new KISS at their booth with Marco, This Old Game's Journey pin debuts, and rumors of a few other one offs and new low run games are making this show sound AWESOME. But we will see, two Bride 2.0s would rock.

I feel for you.. If I wasn't so slammed myself I would volunteer to give you a hand getting it installed.

If you can find the time to get it done that would be absolutely terrific.. If not, well then not.

Michael

3 weeks later
#1296 4 years ago
Quoted from ttown:

Considering a trade or sale of my like new Star Trek Pro. It has many nice mods including the cointaker LED color changing backglass light, the Translite kit that Alrich (**on pinside) made, shaker motor, mirror blades not installed and I am probably missing some of the additions. This is a "like new" game with 200 plays on it. Working out the details on the price now but wanted to see if there was any local interest. Also I will try to get some better pictures but we all know what this is right? trek1.jpg trek2.jpg

I would be interested but I am afraid it is out of my price range. Hit me with it though.

#1303 4 years ago

Anyone looking for an EM Zaccaria project?

Looks like the cabinet head has been broken off the game and quite possibly the backglass is broken/gone. It is listed as "battleshaip" but in reality it's a Zac Combat. It *could* even be one of the rare EMs with an electronic sound board.

Hey, it's only $50!

seattle.craigslist.org link

#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Already talked to the guy and am going to pick it up this weekend.

Have fun with it. Definitely a project. The most worrisome thing for me would be finding a backglass for it.

1 week later
#1312 4 years ago

I have a nice Fire! available for sale. Playfield is in decent shape as is the cabinet. Not perfect with some wear and mylar bubbling but I've seen a heck of a lot worse. Game plays 100% and all displays work. Game has had a recent shop job.

I also have a genuine WMS NOS playfield that can go with the game if desired.

Asking $1800 with playfield, $1500 without or best offer.

Most of the pics I have can be seen on my market ad: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21915

I have a few more of the NOS playfield. PM me with your email and I will send them to you.

#1316 4 years ago

So who got the Phantom of the Opera off CL? Looks like a good score.

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Another good deal. seattle.craigslist.org link

Was that the DE Hook?

#1321 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Yea for 650$ or around that.

Yeah.. Saw that and sent email but I am sure I was way too late.

#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

send email an hour after and never got a reply...

Yeah me too.. I guess they were overwhelmed..

At least they finally deleted their ad.

Ignoring emails and not deleting the ad after the item has sold annoys me no end. It's just rude. But hey maybe that's just me.

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have you guys seen this?? seattle.craigslist.org link

You beat me to it. I was just about to post that link.

3 months later
#1550 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sadsack you are way off base dude! Bill, PDX, Mark & the crew who all volunteered time and money to get that game up and working for the Tacoma show are some of the most solid guys in this hobby! JPOP ripped me off and Bill tried to step in and help. Things didn't work out but I am very grateful to Bill and the team for what they tried to do.

Quoted from SadSack:

Who saw the bill of lading? You all are so simple. Do you think WCBrandes is less resourceful than the guy who ended up with the Predator. Show me the bill of lading and I'll buy iceman44 a case of beer.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is this drama all about?

#1557 4 years ago

Sorry guys.. Didn't mean to make things worse. I should have just PM'd. My bad..

#1611 4 years ago
Quoted from Jawa:

Cleaning out my storage unit ran across this P1010729.JPG P1010727.JPG for Getaway High Speed 2, thought I would offer it local first. $50 (plus shipping if you can't pick it up). Unknown if dmd works, it's been in storage for over a decade so probably not.
If anyone here is into vids we're trying to clear some project games out of our storage, and a Star Wars Trilogy sitdown (guaranteed to take too much space edition), listed at http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?p=3185110#post3185110

PM sent

1 year later
#2646 2 years ago

Considering selling my Mousin Around. Works 100%, software updated to L4 and new battery holder installed on MPU. It has some minor wear at the ramp drops and some minor insert wear on a couple of inserts. Has some minor cab decal wrinkles (so common unfortunately) and could stand to be cleaned and new rubbers. Right sling plastic has seen better days. It's an all original game.
Pics will be available soon. Thinking $2k firm.
Thanks,
Michael

Added over 3 years ago: Now have pics available if interested. PM for details. Thanks.

2 weeks later
#2657 2 years ago

Mousin' Around up for sale.

$2K firm..

See: seattle.craigslist.org link

Last chance for an above average condition Mousin. Works 100%. Could use some new rubbers. It will be available for a few more weeks before I fold it up and put it into storage.

Michael

1 week later
#2673 2 years ago
Quoted from beauimpala:

I have a T2 trying to sell. $2300. Pm me for more info. Located in Longview Washington.

PM Sent

1 month later
#2713 2 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Games I might trade (see wish list) or sell,
T3
RoadShow
Dale Earnhardt Jr. LE
Theatre of Magic (import)
White water (import)
Playboy (Stern)
Arcades :gauntlet legends 4-player
Hogans Alley
P.O.W.
Guerrilla War

What are you asking for ToM and T3? Have a friend who might be interested in ToM.

2 weeks later
#2734 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

lol I know!
Only got room for that gold wings but you 9 1/2 hours away.
Have someone bring it to pinbrawl maybe?

Sometimes you just do what you gotta do to get a game you are after. Pick up the package, sell off what you don't want.

I have driven over 2000 miles round trip to get a game I was after.

1 year later
#3117 1 year ago

I am looking for a Sorcerer for sale. My uncle is coming from Frankfurt to visit and it's his favorite game. I'd love to have one here for him to play.

Thanks!

8 months later
#3313 8 months ago

AC/DC Premium with lots of spendy mods:

Walking Dead Premium:

Dialed in LE #143:

Full Throttle with optional backglass LCD:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 28.00
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 199.99
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 4,199.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 42.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radius118.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside