IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinostalgia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2917 6 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I'm looking for a new project pin (preferably DMD) if someone has something dirty, broken and needing love.

You just missed a maverick on Portland's Craigslist.
It Was missing a few things, he wanted $300 obo

2 months later
#2977 6 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Anyone selling raven or genesis?

I know of two ravens for sale,one in los angeles and another in salt lake, let me know if you need more info.

7 months later
#3195 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

We are putting together our next container pin buy! Jon made a snazzy new web database that imports and tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. This will take a few months to come together, then a few months to arrive after payment. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.
Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.
The site: http://container.proludio.com
You can change the columns to sort the data or change the shipping and exchange rate to see how things fluctuate. The list contains all the games, our discounted price, the Pinside pricing, and when the game was 1st noticed for sale. If you click the button “Details”, you will see all the specific data on the machine. The “Details” tab shows you the latest description and note he has, along with how long it has been for sale. The “Pricing” tab shows all the, well, duh, money info. The “Changes” tab tracks (tries to) all the way back to the 1st sheet Andrea sent a couple years ago. This shows when he changed any description, notes, or pricing (more on that below).
The “Pictures” tab, should show you thumbnails. Clicking on each should allow you to download the Highest resolution image he has provided.
The last tab is “Reserve List”. This will show you anyone that has added their name to reserve, and also let you add your name, or cancel your name.

Interested in a couple of games,never done this before,any additional info is appreciated.

#3202 5 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

I just bought an upright arcade game in Portland that I have been after for a while. Now I have to figure out shipping and am trying to find someone or services other than STI.
Is anyone coming down to San Francisco in November or even in the coming weeks? I would be happy to pay you for your time and efforts if you can get the game down here. It will already by shrink wrapped, no pallet, and no stairs on either end. If not, I completely understand. Just wanted to check.
I welcome any other ideas on shipping too. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks so much.

Ask this guy

Sly Fox Shipping
Chris Fox
209-403-8871
[email protected]

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinostalgia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=pinostalgia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.