IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2440 7 years ago

PNW also includes Alaska I would think - right?

2 years later
#3369 4 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Orbitor 1 $2400 obo
Works 100% very good condition.
Pm me if interested.

Is this one going to the NW Pinball show at the end of the month?

1 year later
#3683 3 years ago

For the Washington people (near Seattle) I can ship games from Anchorage to you for about $150 per on a barge.

Here's a little of what I have, pictures available.

Flash - asking $1300
Xenon - asking $2300
Stargate - asking $3200
Pistol Poker - asking $3200
Lethal Weapon - asking $2800
Solar Ride - asking $1300

All players condition or better.

2 months later
#3729 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase my first pin and I'm hoping to do it locally. I'm moving into a new house in mid August, so I'm not in a huge hurry, but I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there getting ready to sell.
Here's what I'm looking for:
-Good condition/recently shopped since I don't know much about maintenance yet.
-Budget is around $3,500, give or take.
-Pins I'm interested in (but not limited to) NBA Fastbreak Tales from the Crypt Last Action Hero Demolition Man Royal Rumble (WWF) Baywatch World Cup Soccer The Shadow
Thanks!

I've got a LAH in Anchorage - should be able to ship to Seattle for $150.

1 month later
#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

If this isn't a scam I wish I lived near Portland:
From Mr. Pinball Classifieds this AM,
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Whitewater, 1993 Williams: 1800
Does not power up. Showed f114-f115 error and then would not power up. Sold as-is. Includes many extra parts including mini-playfield, ramps, boulders, dot-matrix controller board, manual, schematics, game flyer, light bulbs. Home-rom installed. One coin slot modified to accept any coin. Dot-matrix was replaced and has low playing hours. Topper is in excellent condition. Some cabinet wear as shown in photos. Have owned game since 2003. Willing to pack for shipping if you arrange pick-up.
Rex A Mitchell Phone: 971-219-9877
[email protected], Molalla, Oregon, 97038-9149

Never got an answer via email, hopefully someone got this!

#3784 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

I've just posted my Target Pool up for sale ($1000). Its up in Lynden and has been restored. It looks and plays beautifully. I love it but got to make room... I hope it will go to a good home!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102172

That is a real beauty. GLWTS!

1 month later
#3805 3 years ago

Ok, thinking about selling my LCA (Lights Camera Action).

Really good shape overall, backbox with animation works, good topper, only real knock is the right kick back has a cracked plastic.

Motorized mini PF works, no serious playfield damage.

Thinking $2700, shoot me an offer.

#3808 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

pb456 sounds like it is in pretty good shape $1500 is my offer but need to see a couple pictures. Also need to know aprox were you live.

I get it - that's too low for this one I feel.

I live in Anchorage, AK and can ship to Seattle for about $150.

#3809 3 years ago

Also selling Lethal Weapon 3, asking $2600. Anchorage, AK.

#3810 3 years ago

Gottlieb Lights, Camera, Action!

$2700 negotiable, shipping to Seattle port should be between $100-$150.

I have many more pictures, and these were taken with glass on. Playfield glass shows a few scratches.

Note, pictures show some earlier work on flipper solenoids, for my own reference. Game is 100%.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12LK5Wfy6Jcpily9aEwW2o6HbJZG1j3Fd?usp=sharing

#3814 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

I'd be fine with that too if anyone on here has cleared a playfield before or knows someone that has.
I'm not totally opposed to doing it myself but the "booth" setup and safety component is pretty complicated. Factor in cost of materials and at that point I might as well take it to the local autobody shop/local pinball clearing person and do it that way.
Thanks again

I meant to do one this year as a trial - have an old EM PF that I was planning on using. But I have a great deal of decisionitis/fear of doing this, watching others coat, sand, coat, sand, coat, sand, coat, wet sand... then the question on redoing the inserts and what epoxy/glue/method to use.

I assume that the VID1900 guide is the way to go for inserts? I have contacted a local body shop and they'd be willing to do the CC using 2PAC, but I still have questions on curing it (they have an 'oven' that they use for cars)....

#3831 3 years ago

All of the powder coating jobs people talk about are about 1/3 to 1/4 of what it costs here in Alaska. I think I'll send some that way when I decide on doing it.

3 months later
#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I love the optimism, but the Greater Tacoma Convention Center is currently closed to public events and it sounds like they think that will last at least until July. With the amount of planning, time and money that goes into the show, it's very likely we are cancelling. It's more waiting for the official word from them so we can get our deposit back and make the announcement. Venues and hotels are dragging things out on hope because they don't want to lose the revenue.
We'd like to plan some smaller type events this Summer like repair parties, an outdoor pinball and arcade swap meet, and maybe some events at local arcades so we can at least start doing fun collector community events again.

That stinks, sure wish it was on. Was looking forward to it.

It was fun when I went for the first time in 2019. Maybe I jinxed it?

#3913 3 years ago

I'm always on the hunt for games, so maybe a short trip to Seattle/Tacoma would be good.

#3915 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Usually cheaper elsewhere....maybe a trade / swap event would be more reasonable....

Yeah I get it - PNW pin prices are high.

Usually I buy them sight unseen from the L48, trusting the seller. Hasn't always worked out.

At some point I would like to get my hands on some classic SS Stern games - Meteor, Lightning, F2000, FreeFall, Galaxy, Nugent, a few choice others.

Probably won't have funds for a few months for those, but would be great to scope them out in person!

Keep us posted on the potential meet nwpinball

#3922 3 years ago
Quoted from dtrimberger:

Can someone please buy the Dual head Digital Parking Meter that is constantly on Portland's craiglist under "pinball"? No matter how many times I hit the trash can icon that ad keeps coming back. Maybe we pool our money?

HA!

There was a guy continuously posting freaking pachinko machines on CL advertising them as pinball before the flu mess hit.

There was a rousing discussion on pooling our money, taking them out to a field and going all "Office Space" on them, filming it, uploading to CL and wait for responses.

8 months later
#4092 2 years ago
Quoted from stumptown:

Anyone know of a shipper that is used to handling pins and makes runs up to Anchorage? From Portland ideally but I could get them up to Seattle too. I've used general purpose freight companies in the past but if there are any more specialized people working in our niche that make it up to Alaska I'd love to know about it.

I typically get my games to Tacoma and then barge them to Anchorage, about $100 each.

2 weeks later
#4099 2 years ago

AC/DC Prem, Luci?

GOTG Prem, Pro?

AIQ Pro?

#4103 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

are those game you are looking for? selling?

Looking for. Not all-inclusive, but those are on the list.

7 months later
#4233 1 year ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

are those game you are looking for? selling?

Looking for. Not all-inclusive, but those are on the list.

Quoted from Wharhed:

Anybody happen to have a BoP available? Any condition considered right now.

I have one in Anchorage that I'm rebuilding, cabinet vinyl, etc... Rough right now.

Can get to WA for like $100-$200 tops I think.

4 weeks later
#4242 1 year ago

Anchorage, AK - selling a Buck Rogers (ask 2,000) and Silverball Mania (ask 2,500).

Can get to WA for $100 each roughly.

anchorage.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#4282 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Better than snow until April any day. Really don't mind the rain, it's pretty light misty here. In the midwest when it rains it RAINS.
Here's photos of my back yard in illinois, it would turn into a lake after a good rain. Every time you cross your fingers hoping your sump pump is working correctly so the basement doesn't flood.
https://i.ibb.co/HzXGBfP/hail.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/R2WvhKQ/rain-overflow.jpg

Snow until April?

Amateur.

4 months later
#4357 1 year ago

I have a ACNC, Mando Pro for sale rn, showing CL post.

Will have an original BK and Lectronamo up for sale shortly.

Can get the game to Lakewood, WA on barge for about $150.

#4359 1 year ago

Off-topic, but a friend is moving from AK to the PDX area - if you know of any good reputable techs in the Portland, OR area please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

1 week later
#4365 1 year ago
Quoted from PDXFlipper:

I might know a few. What games?

He decided not to sell, but has BK original and Stern Lectronamo.

1 month later
#4424 11 months ago

Wish I could attend this year, but family matters more. GL HF all!

9 months later
#4698 66 days ago
Quoted from Zen_Monkey:

Yukon is also PNW lol. People can debate whether we should include northern california or not though

How about AK? We're a little further out....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pb456.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=pb456 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.