5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,502 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1212 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

We planned to have bop2.0 playable in our booth also at the show if you were only loaning yours so the show could have the game, it won't be necessary.

Are you guys for sure bringing it? That would definitely save me a few hours of time I don't have since we were going to do the install on my game.

#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

IMHO, I would do it anyway. I suspect that once people find out what it is, there will be long lines to play the game. Better to have 2 to split the load on the machines. Also would be nice to have a backup in case one machine goes down for some reason.
Michael

I agree, but my Bride is already broken down and ready to go and since I do press and promotions for the show and have 6 more games to prep and pack I'm gonna need every free hour I have after work and on the weekend for the next week. We will have lots of big crowd gatherers... possibly 2 Hercules, I'm sure Stern will have a new KISS at their booth with Marco, This Old Game's Journey pin debuts, and rumors of a few other one offs and new low run games are making this show sound AWESOME. But we will see, two Bride 2.0s would rock.

#1237 4 years ago
Quoted from twazu:

I'm considering making the trek up to the show this weekend. It would be my first one.
Just wanting to get some opinions... Is it worth the drive from Portland? Doable in a day trip or should I start begging for couches to sleep on?

Tons of people come up from Portland for the show, some for the day, some for a night or the weekend! Is it worth it? Yes, there will be 425 games on freeplay including a bunch of new and rare games--new KISS prototype, Magic Girl prototype, The Hobbit prototype, at least one Hercules (the biggest pinball game ever made), a couple of one-off original pinball machines and a great mix of modern DMDs, 80s pins and EMs. The drive from Portland to Tacoma usually takes me from 2-2.5 hours.

#1242 4 years ago

It seems like there are a lot more people talking about selling games this year, but also the pinball market is so hot locally that a lot may be sold before they even arrive at the show. I know I've been working some deals that will all go down at the show.

#1255 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I will for sure bring mine as long as there aren't any others coming. Otherwise we will fill the gaps with other stuff.

I didn't have time to do the 2.0 install on my Bride, so it would be rad if you brought yours. My Dr. Who sound went out and I was scrambling to get it running, thankfully I did. My games are being loaded on a truck right now for the show!

2 weeks later
#1291 4 years ago

WTB: Scared Stiff, Judge Dredd or Funhouse. Live in Seattle, have some cash right now for a new addition to the collection.

3 weeks later
#1358 4 years ago

It's not James Edes that's selling off the container pins (the James from pinball tournaments, he's a long time local collector). I emailed the Craigslist guy after seeing the ad, he said he is North of Seattle.

As mentioned, a bunch of us in the Seattle area are buying a similar shipping container of pins from Italy, it was posted about in another thread and linked back in this one, Greg C is organizing it. James, the guy selling a bunch of pins on CL, ordered a shipping container full of pins from the same Italian operator a few weeks before us and got a lot of the premium pins. He's selling some of them off even before the container arrives on CL, at on average $400-$1000 more than he bought them for (I have the May price sheet with all those pins listed on it). The prices still look decent, but the two things you have to remember are: they are coming off route in Europe and will be worn/hacked/projects and need to be converted to 120volts + the seller is flipping them for a profit while doing no work on them (I know that rubs some people the wrong way). --Dan

#1360 4 years ago

I'm under the impression that the Italian operator is retiring and these may be some of the last containers he ships. Good for the region to get 50 new pins here regardless!

Greg who arranged the Pinside group container gave lots of warnings, which you can find in other container threads--these will have problems and be projects, that's why they are cheap. Beyond the photos and brief descriptions of problems, you have to expect them to be very dirty, have cracked plastics, and have all kinds of weird operator hacks and fixes, many have been on route for 20-30 years. I'm looking at it like this: hope for the best, expect the worse. I'm expecting to spend 6 months and another $800 per pin getting them looking and running good, but I guess we will know for sure in a month or two when they arrive.

There's more info in the thread about it here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted#post-2504425

1 week later
#1380 4 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Trying to get an idea of any available eight ball deluxe machines in the Seattle area. I have a really nice backglass that could use the rest of the machine. What is an average price for this game and are there any for sale?

There's one for sale right now on Craigslist in Bothell, $2,200. Seems a little spend for this game to me, but I always think prices are lower than they actually are. seattle.craigslist.org link

#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

I'd like to ask again if anyone has a spare 6810 RAM chip. The one I ordered is marked as delivered, but never showed up in my mailbox, and I don't have the time to order another one. So unless a neighbor took it and is planning on returning it to me tomorrow, I'm kind of in a bind as I need it by Saturday. Wednesday would be ideal, though. Is there anyone who can help me out?

It's probably too late, but I just found some of these when going through my parts today. In Seattle.

2 months later
#1507 4 years ago

Last time I looked, Shasta Lake California wasn't in the Pacific Northwest. This thread is for buying and selling locally.

1 month later
#1661 3 years ago

Is Redding, CA considered Pacific Northwest now? It seems like you'd have better luck in a selling thread for your region.

#1671 3 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

Dan, this is twice you have tried to police this thread. I have driven that far for a pin before as well as driven farther to attend Bay Area pinball expos. Many of these Northern Pinheads travel to the NWPAS.
Most of us have no problem with Northern California ads here. Why not let it be?

Oh, I'd totally drive outside our region to buy a game, I just thought this was a Pacific NW thread. No biggie if you folks are cool expanding it to other states and regions.

2 weeks later
#1715 3 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Looking for a Pinball dolly if anyone has an extra. A real one like a wico.

One just went up on Craigslist Seattle today, Wico old school one for $150. It's missing the hydraulics/shock, which you can get for about $10 at an auto parts store, which might be a point for talking the price down a little:
seattle.craigslist.org link

I have one just like this and love it.

4 weeks later
#1760 3 years ago
Quoted from dabomb1:

I'm looking for a Blackout, Black Knight, Eight Ball Deluxe. I prefer ones that need work on. I love working on them.

I'm gonna have a Black Knight for sale in Seattle in a few months, but it's too much of a project at the moment, I need to get it up and running first.

1 month later
#1866 3 years ago
1 week later
#1910 3 years ago
Quoted from balselly:

Is this thread the only way to filter ft/fs by location on Pinside? Can't be done through f/s ads?

Go to the Market, scroll down and look in the lefthand column for Distance, click enabled, then slide the mile meter to how far you want to travel. You will find all buy and sell ads for that area, then you can use the other filters to narrow your search down.

1 month later
#2020 3 years ago
#2033 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

im here, got a couple of system 11s pron bring to tacoma. my brother and I are trying to get a booth at the show. they have been slow getting back to us. JAWA sales, new and used pin parts and boards plus arcade boards and parts
I dig that Congo, sold mine last year and miss it a little

Email Holly at vendors@nwpinballshow.com for vending at the show. They did a re-org of the floor space for this year, dropping the Magic and non vid/pin stuff, moving everything to the top floor including the speakers, so there has been a big shuffle figuring out vendor spaces available. I think it's all set now and they know what's available, Holly is the person with the details.

#2036 3 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Can't wait for this year's show. I am hoping to bring 2-3 nicely restored EMs for the first time.

Sweet. I'm bringing my Bride of Pinbot 2.0, I think it will be in the Nitro Amusements booth with The Big Lebowski and Heighway Game's Full Throttle (and Aliens if it's out). I'm working on my other games frantically to get 5 or 6 pins in good shape to be there.

#2048 3 years ago

If any Seattle locals are going to Emerald City Comicon this weekend, we are doing a free classic arcade in the Aspen room of the Sheraton with half a dozen pins.

IMG_9858_(resized).JPG

IMG_9863_(resized).JPG

IMG_9859_(resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#2098 3 years ago

8 Bit is ruling right now, they also have a Games of Thrones premium, The Hobbit, Full Throttle and a bunch of other new games.

1 week later
#2120 3 years ago

Would any collectors in Portland or other Oregon towns be willing to throw up a few posters or set out a stack of small flyers for the NW Pinball & Arcade Show at your favorite pinball spots? I've got volunteers doing most of the bigger towns in Washington, but I'm trying to spread the word! I can mail them to you. Reach out if you can. Thanks!!!

#2123 3 years ago

Hey Northwest pinball collectors, we need your help! This year the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show is stepping up incentives and assurances for volunteering games for the show! This show is for our community, we need our community support for it by bringing games, and in turn we want to give more incentives for participating.

If you volunteer 3 or more games we can pick them up from your house. Games going on the trucks will get an extra moving blanket for added protection. While it's pretty rare, if any damage happens to a game, the show absolutely will compensate you for it.

To submit your games online, we have a new form at:
http://games.nwpinballshow.com

If you've brought games before, it probably already knows your
address, games and autofills some of your info. It's snazzy!

If you prefer email your game list or have a problem with the form, Toby is your guy, he maintains the game list and you can email him at: 72douchebag@gmail.com

The incentives for self-transported games:
*1-2 Machines = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*3-4 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*5-9 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets, 1
$20 raffle ticket (Ghostbusters!)
*10+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

The incentives for games we transport:
*3 Machines (minimum) = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
*4-7 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 10 $1 raffle tickets
*8-12 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets
*13+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like. + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

Thanks everyone! Please volunteer games and make this year's show awesome!

-The NW Pinball & Arcade Show board and the 100+ volunteers that make this show happen!

2016Showposter_smallwebversion_72dpi_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2133 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There are plenty of people that could help transport the machine, if you are still stuck in a rut, if things fall apart

I'm gonna get John's pin and it will be picked up with mine for the show, so we are set. Thanks everyone! The game count is finally nearing 300, we need a lot more games, but we are getting closer. If any local collectors still haven't volunteered games, we need you! This year's show is going to be fantastic, but we need your help to get the floor filled with games!

#2140 3 years ago

We are almost to 300 games for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show! That means we still need more though and the deadline for submitting games is coming up quick! If you want the show to pick up your games, the submission deadline is this Saturday, May 21st! If you are self-transporting, the deadline is the following Saturday, May 28th. Submit your games today at:

http://games.nwpinballshow.com/

Thanks!

#2147 3 years ago

Yes, all the games that come to the show are set on freeplay and available to play for the entire show, save to the games set aside in the pinball tournament area. Some games will have for sale info on them and there will be a bulletin board in the lobby where people buy, sell and trade games. You can also try talking to owners, lots of deals do happen, each game will have it's owner listed on it. Vendors like Pinball Bulbs usually are selling games they bring for their booths. Marco's games are all pre-sold. I'm not sure about Nitro. But the vast majority of the games on the floor generally aren't for sale, they are just all of us bringing our collections there for the weekend for people to play, to promote the hobby and to make the show kick ass.

#2150 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

I bought Mark's POTC last year. My wife and I love that machine. Then our other pins looked so boring when we brought it home. So we bought your kits, spotlights, led strips, etc for the others. Now all our machines look pretty awesome. Looking forward to seeing what you have this year.

That's how it happens! I bought one color DMD and some LEDs for one game, now most of mine are tricked out.

1 month later
#2259 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Container buy! Need to find a home for at least 5 more games,
I am looking for a few people to team up with to buy a container of pinball machines. The machines can be shipped to Seattle area for pickup unless someone else has a place better suited. Are you looking for some games to restore and add to your collection? Frustrated with the lack of games available in the Pacific NW? Are you comfortable working on games that are in rough condition? Leave a reply on the thread or send me a PM. I have a current list of games available that I can send to anyone in the northwest who are interested.
I am looking to add a handful of games to my collection so I need to find a few others who are looking to do the same so we can fill up at least a 20' container to maximize the number of games to cost of shipping ratio. I would like to finalize the purchase by around mid-July
***** These games are typically in pretty rough condition and will need a lot of work. Please do not respond if you are looking for games that are ready to play*****

We've been talking about it with a Seattle group and have people in for about 15 pins.

1 week later
#2367 3 years ago

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.

What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

#2370 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

That sounds awesome, do people bring project pins there or is it mostly parts?
Mark

It's been two years since the last one, so who knows. The last one had mostly parts, some pin and arcade deals people had lined up ahead of time went down, and one person brought two working pins in the back of a big truck and sold them both to one person who showed up at the end. This one I'd expect to have more full games.

#2371 3 years ago

For Sale in Seattle: Data East, 1988, Secret Service
Price: $850 or best offer
Condition: Project. It has a Rottendog power and main board in it and will not boot fully. Playfield in excellent condition, no real wear, but one corner of the Capitol building plastic is broken. The score displays are a bit funky, someone replaced them with ones that stick out in the back and they sit at a downward angle to fit.

Here are a couple of quickie photos, I can shoot more detailed photos of anyone wants them.

Secret_Service_03_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_02_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_01_(resized).JPG

Secret_Service_04_(resized).JPG

#2372 3 years ago

For Sale in Seattle: Gottlieb Mars God of War, 1981
Price: $600 or best offer
Condition: 7.5/10. Working, but part of the GI is out. One bumper wear spot, and the front and right side had had some sun damage to the black paint.
Gottlieb's first game with speech. 4 flippers. Infinity backglass (mounted to front to avoid breakage). Cool ramp that lowers and raises to shoot a clear tube with lights. Nice space theme, locks, and drop targets, and a widebody. The black paint fade on the front and right side is significant, but it's also just the black, so it would be easy to repaint. Mylar around the pop pumpers is all frosty and upper right pop bumper has some wear by it. Cool game and pretty decent condition, with a few flaws.

Mars_02_(resized).JPGMars_01_(resized).JPGMars_03_(resized).JPGMars_04_(resized).JPGMars_05_(resized).JPGMars_07_(resized).JPGMars_08_(resized).JPGMars_06_(resized).JPGMars_09_(resized).JPGMars_10_(resized).JPG

Added over 3 years ago: Fixed the GI issues, got this game running 100% and sold it.

1 week later
#2402 3 years ago
Quoted from DorothyMacaw:

Can someone give me the exact latitudes and longitudes where the PNW falls ?

Washington, Oregon, Idaho and B.C. is what I think of as NW. I'm fine with neighboring states occasionally posting for sale ads here, but if it starts happening too much, I think it should be called out. Regional threads should stay regional, that's really their only purpose.

#2424 3 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Rocky Bullwinkle on cl 1000$ in Seattle not mine.

It went fast, I responded within 45 minutes of the posting and someone was already on the way to get it.

#2425 3 years ago

We are up to about 20 machines for a container buy and will likely be doing one in August once their inventory grows a little bigger and we find a few more Seattle area buyers. If anyone is interested in joining the group, we have a Google group to chat about it and share info:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

#2428 3 years ago
Quoted from iron00monkey:

I'm still trying to decide if I want to grab one of the Data East or Flinstones, and drive up when they arrive

You probably have a month to decide. I think people want to wait for another list or two (we just got an updated one yesterday afternoon) and to hammer out a plan. I'm planning on getting two games... and I still need to put back together the Judge Dredd I bought on the last container buy.

1 week later
#2438 3 years ago

This Saturday!

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.

What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

https://www.facebook.com/LetsPlayCafeMonroe/?fref=ts

#2442 3 years ago

My in-laws used to come down from Craig and shop and ship a palette of goods up from Seattle, I think it was fairly in-expensive, I would think people in Alaska are used to dealing with shipping costs or paying higher point of sale prices, but people down here aren't so keen on shipping games down. Are there many collectors up there?

#2448 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

My wife and I went to the swap meet today and stayed all day. Had a good time, met some cool people, played some games in the arcade, and picked up a few parts. We thought there would have been more people showing up to this...

I was wondering how it went, I was out of town. So fun, but low turnout?

#2449 3 years ago
Quoted from Ak_tilt:

Also, I've recently started routing some machines in the Anchorage area, so I can verify that there are once again pins in bars up here.

Nice! I've only spent time in Southeast, I saw no pins or vids in Ketchikan or Craig. I always feel like it must be a huge struggle to get games to Alaska and Hawaii.

#2455 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I'm in for a couple of the machines on the Italian container, one of which is Revenge From Mars. How afraid of this P2K machine that is described as "...not working, probably PC..." should I be???

My experience from the last container is expect some moisture exposure to the metal parts and a filthy playfield you will need to strip down and clean. Some hacked board repairs and burnt power connectors are common. All that stuff is pretty easy to deal with even for me, but I know nothing about the Pin2K platform and fixing that part. I'd probably price out repair or replacement and factor that into what you are paying for it. I'm sticking to WPC titles again because I know how to handle repair or replacement with those.

2 weeks later
#2493 3 years ago

We are finally moving ahead with a new container deal coming into Seattle. We have an organizer, I think enough committed buyers for the 5% discount, and are talking with the Italian company currently. If you put dibs on a game on the spreadsheet over the past few months, now is time to confirm you are in. If you are interested in joining, there is still time, but you would need to pick titles and have the money together in the next week or two.

The seller's sales list has brief descriptions and links to game photos. It probably goes without saying, but these are priced cheaper than market because they are routed games, they will need deep cleaning, to be converted to 120 power, and probably other work. Here is the spreadsheet of local buyers and the games they want, it also has a link to the latest sales list from the seller.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ihUErM2zcL4BiR954kbN3MJRZMRru4pzfUWtKMtGIj8/edit#gid=0

And we have a Google group where the details are all coming together:
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nwpinbuyers

2 weeks later
#2544 3 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

If you decide to let go of the Black Knight I see there on the side, I'd be interested in buying it. I'd be happy to exchange info via pm in case that day ever comes. I'm located in West Seattle. The Black Knight was the first pinball game I ever played. I was 5 years old and played it back in 1985. Just LMK.

I'm keeping the one next to it, but I'll be selling the 2nd Black Knight next to that one once I get it running again. I need to build a neck for the cab and convert the ROMs over from Firepower 2 to Black Knight... and maybe track down another part or two. Probably be selling it in a month or two.

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

So you have 2 Black Knights or the other is Black Knight 2000?

Two Black Knights. Doesn't everyone have two?

#2559 3 years ago
Quoted from sparkycommander:

OK I did a poor job of describing what I mean. I don't need a distributor to buy games, but one to lease from. One of those "split the quarters" deals. I just don't want to get stuck with a operator who doesn't take care of their machines! Thanks

What you are looking for is a good local operator and I'm sure Portland pinheads have some suggestions, we have quite a few up in Seattle. I'd be talking to the Crazy Flipper Fingers pinball club folks, I think they now run games at one location and seem most clued in to what local ops take good care of their machines. Ground Kontrol probably operates pins too.

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

are you also on the PNW facebook group? i don't want to get mixed up here.

Yes, and WPC. I'm Dan.

#2568 3 years ago

Hey Dan - Yes, I believe Nick is also on the PNW facebook group. He's looking for a Black Knight and it appears that you and I both have one coming up for sale!

Yours will be ready before mine I imagine. I got the boards to re-build the neck on mine. Then I have to burn all the ROMs. Then start going through it to make sure everything is working properly. I figure 6 weeks.

#2576 3 years ago

I'm selling a Stern Meteor in North Seattle if anyone is interested:

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Fully working Stern Meteor! This is a fun player's machine with some insert and playfield wear (not too bad, see pics), minor backglass flaking, 1 cracked plastic and 1 cracked pop...”
2016-09-19
Seattle, WA
700 (Firm)

#2577 3 years ago

Looks like the Meteor is sold.

1 month later
#2632 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

1949 Turf King found for sale.
Its not mine but I found this at a Lions Club sale in Bellingham. Took a couple of pictures, it looks to be in good shape although its hard to tell. If interested, contact David at 253-380-7360 - he told me $600. I don't know if that is a firm price or a starting price.
Cant link pics here, so I posted it over in EM as well with pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-turf-king-found-for-sale#post-3444814

I feel like bingo projects like this usually sell for around $150-$200 locally, that price seems really high.

1 week later
#2647 2 years ago

Right on the heels of our last shipping container of pins coming into Seattle, the next one will be coming together in the next few weeks. If anyone is interested, the group where the details are worked out for these is:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

1 week later
#2660 2 years ago
Quoted from Jbell_29:

Thanks, LOTP!
What is TSPP?
Also, is there a good and reputable business in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

The Simpson's Pinball Party, there is a guide to all the game abbreviations somewhere online. Specialty Coin is the only big game distributor that's local, there is also Nitro Amusements up in BC. Buying from another collector is usually just as safe, people in the Seattle area are pretty honest about what they are selling and we have a strong local collector community that mostly all know each other, we all help put on the NW Pinball & Arcade Show each June.

There is an active PNW Pinball Classified group on Facebook too, a lot of the games for sale posted here also show up there.

2 months later
#2730 2 years ago

The Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show has once again partnered with Emerald City Comicon to bring a classic arcade to Comicon. Come check it out this weekend! We are located in room 211 in the main area of the Washington State Convention Center, level 2 next to the main escalators. This is in the free/public part of Comicon.

Hours:
Thurday March 2 2pm-10pm
Friday and Saturday March 3-4 10am-10pm
Sunday March 5 10am-4:30pm

Game line up: Addams Family pinball, Black Knight 2000 pinball, Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball , Terminator 2 pinball, Bad Cats pinball, Police Force pinball, X-Men pinball, Fire pinball, Time Soldiers, Trog, Multi-Williams arcade game, Gravitar, Ms. Pacman (with a multi-Pac) and Donkey Kong (with a 60 in 1).

Come play our games this weekend, they are all on free play!

1 month later
#2751 2 years ago

I'm sure if you bring it and have it on the floor to play with a for sale sign, it will sell. And a lot of people would love to check it out in person!

1 week later
#2756 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

There's a Dialed In prototype at Seattle Pinball Musuem for a week or two if anyone wants to give it a go.

I just checked with Charlie, it will be at SPM until about the 1st of May.

3 weeks later
#2767 2 years ago

Pinball and arcade collectors, we need your help! The 2017 Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show is taking place in 6 weeks and we need our community to support it by bringing games!

If you volunteer 3 or more games and live within our pick up range, we can pick your games up from your house. To submit your games online go to: http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

If you've brought games before, it probably already knows your address, games and autofills some of your info. It's snazzy! If you prefer email your game list or have a problem with the form, Toby is your guy, he maintains the game list and you can email him at: games@nwpinballshow.com

The incentives for self-transported games:

1-2 Machines = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
3-4 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 5 $1 raffle tickets
5-9 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets, 1 $20 raffle ticket (New Stern Pinball Machine)
10+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

The incentives for games we transport:

3 Machines (minimum) = 1 weekend pass, 5 $1 raffle tickets
4-7 Machines = 2 weekend passes, 10 $1 raffle tickets
8-12 Machines = 4 weekend passes, a tshirt, 10 $1 raffle tickets
13+ Machines = We would like to know what you would like. + a $50 gift certificate to any Show vendor!

Thanks everyone! Please volunteer games and make this year's show awesome!

-The NW Pinball & Arcade Show board and the 100+ volunteers that make this show happen!

#2769 2 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

I'd consider sending my TZ and STTNG, but I've only got the two and can't transport more than one at a time in my rig. Bothell to Tacoma is a long round trip to make 5 times *laugh*

I bet we could hook you up with someone local to stage your games at their house for pick up and delivery. If you email Toby he can check to see what other people in your area are doing. I've done that quite a few times, my old house had the worst driveway for the trucks, so I'd run them over to Aaron B's house. You could stage them at my house in Seattle, but we could find someone closer I'm sure.

2 weeks later
#2788 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

A couple years ago there was a very nice 24 in the NWPAS... I miss it, seems it's not back this year.
Anyone interested in trading their 24? Offering Avatar for trade...

Man, I wish you were bringing your Avatar this year, some dude has posted 2 or 3 times on the show invite about really wishing there was going to be an Avatar at the show. We get people every year that are hell bent on coming only if one certain game is there.

1 week later
#2805 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

There is a csi in good shape at north star in greenwood

I've never heard of the the North Star, I just looked it up, that's the old Yen Wor. I'll have to check that place out, I go to Greenwood all the time.

1 month later
#2837 2 years ago
Quoted from EdisonArcade:

Wow! That's an impressive road trip.

Especially for a bingo machine.

#2843 2 years ago

Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!
Saturday, July 22nd from 1pm to 5pm
At Let's Play Café and Arcade:
214 North Lewis St , Monroe, WA 98272

Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle.

#2845 2 years ago

Reminder, tomorrow is a local Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!

Saturday, July 22nd from 1pm to 5pm
At Let's Play Cafe and Arcade
214 North Lewis St , Monroe, WA 98272

Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle. Power will be available to test games.

#2848 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

I was out of town too, I just helped David promote it. Sounds like the turnout was small, maybe 15-20 people, but good stuff happened and some newbie collectors showed up, which is always good. I think it was too short of notice during a busy Summer. There will be more!

3 weeks later
#2862 2 years ago

We are very close to buying another shipping container full of games from Italy, probably within a week or so of putting in our order. There is room for a few more games/buyers and we just bargained for a 10% discount on the pricing. If anyone is interested, PM me for details. Thanks!

1 month later
#2881 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Machine - For Sale
Grand PrixNew!Used, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
1 day ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

Did you sell this? I drove behind someone with a Grand Prix in the back of their truck with the head still on Saturday morning near Purdy, WA.

1 week later
#2897 2 years ago

The 2018 Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show will take place June 8th-10th at the Tacoma Convention Center in Washington State!

-This is our 11th year and it's one of the biggest and smoothest running shows in the world!
-We will have over 400 pinball and arcade games from the 1950s to the newest games!
-5 pinball tournaments!
-Over a dozen satellite pinball tournaments leading up to the show where you can win prizes, weekend passes, and tournament entries!
-The Northwest show draws over 4,000 collectors, players and fans of classic coin-op games!
-Top national and local vendors and sponsors!
-One of the best seminar and speaker lineups of any show, run by our top notch video and audio team!
-World record high score attempts
-Tons of raffle items, prizes and merch! Win a pinball or arcade game each day the show!
-Dozens of one of a kind homebrew games, whitewoods, protos, rare games and national debuts of new games!
-Nice modern air conditioned convention center with 2 hotels within a block, situated near bars, restaurants and in a town with a dozen microbreweries, many within walking distance.

More details coming, we just wanted to get the dates out there. We'd love to see you and your games there!

2 months later
#2940 1 year ago

Remember when it was hard to find pins for sale in the Pacific Northwest? I think it's a combination of a bunch of factors- lots of collectors now buying NIB games locally and selling them off after a few years, raising prices prompt sales, we've imported about 150 games on shipping containers, barcades needing to turn over their games more frequently... it's great for everyone except someone trying to move a newer Stern quickly. Also, it is right before the holidays.

#2942 1 year ago

I don't know if $22,500 is high or low for a Magic Girl. It's just a collector piece for rich pinball collectors, most of us could care less, but you know someone out there will buy it.

2 months later
#2987 1 year ago

If you are interested in buying a brand new pin at the show in June, feel free to PM me for more info on distributors or deals.

1 month later
#3019 1 year ago

Want a new Stern at a discounted price? Iron Maiden or Guardians of the Galaxy is calling you. If you pre-order through the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show and let it sit on the floor at the Marco booth for the show, it can save you a bundle!

Also, a bunch of us are putting together another container buy of pins from Italy, if you are interested in more details, PM me.

1 week later
#3023 1 year ago

We need your games to make the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show happen! The show is non-profit and fully run by volunteers, all the games at the show are lent for the weekend by local collectors. It's a great way to help the show, to support the hobby, and it's simply awesome to see people playing your games with big smiles on their faces. Plus, you can get weekend passes, raffle tickets and more!

Live within a hour of Seattle or Tacoma and want to bring 3 or more games? We can pick them up! Volunteers drive around and pick up collections to bring to the show! The deadline for game submission for show transport is May 18th, so follow the link and add your games today! Thanks!!!

http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

#3025 1 year ago
Quoted from Zennmaster:

Hi all -
I'm looking for a nice Funhouse and/or RFM, preferably in high-Player/low-Collector quality.
RFM in particular I keep missing by a few minutes on CL and Offerup, so I thought I'd try doing it this way.
I know they're both on the current container buy list, but I'd rather stick with something that's more of a known quantity.
If anyone has either or both within 5-6 hours of Portland, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks!

Someone from Portland is buying 4 RFMs on that container, I would imagine 3 will be for sale down there in 2 or 3 months.

#3031 1 year ago

I want to sell or trade my Doctor Who in Seattle in the near future, it's the nicer one that was at the show the last two years and in my garage if you were at the pinball repair party we threw on Sunday. Great diamond plate playfield, color DMD, the only detractors are the mini playfield edge is a little beat (has Cliffy) and right ramp has a crack repair. I plan on doing a top tear down and clean up, rubber kit and replacing all the ramps in the next month. Just throwing it out there if anyone is looking for one.

1 week later
#3038 1 year ago

For sale: Black Knight CPR reproduction playfield + new drop targets. Both playfield parts, brand new, fairly highly sought after. I bought these when they originally came out and never installed them. Deal includes a new set of Black Knight drop targets, make your game almost brand new again.

I'm in Seattle and prefer to sell local and not ship. Can deliver to the NW Pinball & Arcade Show if you aren't coming to town until then. $1500 obo

#3039 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

For sale: Black Knight CPR reproduction playfield + new drop targets. Both playfield parts, brand new, fairly highly sought after. I bought these when they originally came out and never installed them. Deal includes a new set of Black Knight drop targets, make your game almost brand new again.

I'm in Seattle and prefer to sell local and not ship. Can deliver to the NW Pinball & Arcade Show if you aren't coming to town until then. $1500 or best offer.

1 week later
#3047 1 year ago

We need need more pins for the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show!

Can you bring some? If you can do 3 or more and are within our pick up areas, a truck and volunteers can pick up your games! Incentives includes passes to the show, raffle tickets and more, along with being part of a cool non-profit event and promoting our hobby. The deadline for game submission for show transport is May 18th, so follow the link and add your games today! Thanks!!!

http://www.nwpinballshow.com/volunteer/games

#3053 1 year ago

If Portland collectors want to organize and drive one, the show would pay for the truck! This happened a couple years ago. It would be awesome of Seattle folks could do that with the Portland show as well and start doing some cross-state support and help to promote our hobby and make cooler events.

4 months later
#3184 1 year ago

I'm hosting a pinball and arcade repair party in Seattle on Saturday, October 6 from 1 PM – 7 PM at my place in Ballard. All my games will be on to play as well. If you didn't get an invite via WPC, SMAC or FB, consider yourself invited and PM me for more details. Bring pins, vids, monitors, etc. to work on and get help with or just show up to help others, network, buy and sell, etc.

1 week later
#3188 1 year ago
Quoted from dmcinnes:

Not sure if this is the best topic for my question but anyone know of a good place to get playfield glass in Portland?

Drive to Tacoma and buy it from JP

#3193 1 year ago

We are putting together our next container pin buy! Jon made a snazzy new web database that imports and tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. This will take a few months to come together, then a few months to arrive after payment. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.

Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.

The site: http://container.proludio.com

You can change the columns to sort the data or change the shipping and exchange rate to see how things fluctuate. The list contains all the games, our discounted price, the Pinside pricing, and when the game was 1st noticed for sale. If you click the button “Details”, you will see all the specific data on the machine. The “Details” tab shows you the latest description and note he has, along with how long it has been for sale. The “Pricing” tab shows all the, well, duh, money info. The “Changes” tab tracks (tries to) all the way back to the 1st sheet Andrea sent a couple years ago. This shows when he changed any description, notes, or pricing (more on that below).

The “Pictures” tab, should show you thumbnails. Clicking on each should allow you to download the Highest resolution image he has provided.

The last tab is “Reserve List”. This will show you anyone that has added their name to reserve, and also let you add your name, or cancel your name.

#3196 1 year ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

Interested in a couple of games,never done this before,any additional info is appreciated.

There's lots of info and discussion at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nwpinbuyers

#3203 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm hosting a pinball and arcade repair party in Seattle on Saturday, October 6 from 1 PM – 7 PM at my place in Ballard. All my games will be on to play as well. If you didn't get an invite via WPC, SMAC or FB, consider yourself invited and PM me for more details. Bring pins, vids, monitors, etc. to work on and get help with or just show up to help others, network, buy and sell, etc.

Bump, the repair party at my place in Ballard is this Saturday!

#3205 1 year ago

Could anyone put me in touch with DJ Kim, Max Enders or Mo Basso? They put in reservations for the next container of pins and we don't have their contact info.

#3209 1 year ago

Broken arm means I wont be doing much pinball repairing this weekend, and that's the worst part!

Ouch, that sucks John! You are welcome to hang out, drink a beer and play one handed pinball An I bet if you bring that Dredd board, Victor could still give advice and test things, and someone else could do any parts replacement for you.

#3214 1 year ago

Thanks to everyone that came to the repair party at my house this weekend! There was a great turnout, huge thanks to Victor for all his help fixing most of the problems with my BSD, helping Danger Dan resolve his Frankenstein issue, helping with Tom's Police Force, James Sweet for helping with the EMs that came, Okert and Victor for lots of WPC board help and Okert for helping a bunch of people with monitor issues and questions! This is probably my last repair party before Spring since I don't have enough space inside for working on games. Hopefully someone with a heated garage or shop can host a Fall or Winter one.

#3221 1 year ago

If you are interested in buying a container pin project, we are sizing up to a 40 footer and there is now more room on the latest order. This is coming together right now, so you'd need cash for the game within a week. The reservations that are in black, intstead of green, might be games that are available, those people haven't fully committed. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Listings, prices, photos, reservations at: http://container.proludio.com/

3 months later
#3275 9 months ago

One weekend. Once a year.
You, me and our friends build the biggest & best arcade the Northwest has ever seen!

The 2019 Northwest Pinball & Arcade takes place May 31st-June 2nd at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center.
Be there, don't miss out on the party.

Tickets are now on sale at: http://nwpinballshow.com/tickets

1 week later
#3291 8 months ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Is anyone here an expert at board work?
Have a problem that is way past my abilities.

If you don't mind driving, there will be a repair party in Milton, WA at James Edes' house at the end of February with people that could help you look at and teach you to repair your own board(s). We will be doing a bunch around Washington State leading up to the show. Do Portland area folks ever do repair parties? It seems like you have enough collectors to do them.

#3299 8 months ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Can you bring arcade games to these parties? I have several that are pats my knowledge.

Yeah, it's very common for people to bring arcade games to work on, especially monitors. There will be some closer to you too, there are usually some leading up to the show up in Marysville and Snohomish at local collector's houses.

#3300 8 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Yeah, it's very common for people to bring arcade games to work on, especially monitors. There will be some closer to you too, there are usually some leading up to the show up in Marysville and Snohomish at local collector's houses.

2 weeks later
#3314 8 months ago

Heya, these are upcoming local pinball and arcade game repair parties in Washington State! As always, bring manuals, parts and be prepared to work on your own game, with help from a community of people. And if you give us a head's up ahead of time what games/parts you need help with, that really helps people know the right parts and testing equipment to bring, you don't want to hear "If I only knew you were bringing ___, I would have brought the exact part you need to get it running, but I left it at home."

What: Repair Party at James' House
When: Sunday, February 24th, 1pm-8pm
Where: Milton, WA 98354 (PM me for address)
Details: NWPAS is just around the corner. If you have games, boards, or parts you want to work on bring them out; there will be people on hand to help you get things working. I have some volt meters, soldering irons, some tools but no arcade game diagnostic tools or testers. I have work tables and chairs and will have snacks and nonalcoholic drinks. I have plenty of hand trucks. Will have a few pinball machines set up for play , mostly EMs and 80’s solid state pins.

What: Repair Party at Tik Tok’s Workshop
When: Saturday, March 23, 12pm-until everythings is fixed!
Where: 1216 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98311
Details: This is a 21+ location, so no kids. On the plus side I have bathrooms, food, and drinks on location. We will start at noon and continue until we have nothing else to work on.

#3317 8 months ago

It sounds like there will be multiple people that are good with EMs at Sunday's repair party in Milton, so if you need help with an EM pinball or arcade game, this would be the place to get it. Often we don't have people that show up that know how to work on EMs. One guy is looking for help with a Gottlieb 911 if anyone has experience with Gottliebs, seems like most people know B/W stuff.

1 week later
#3328 7 months ago

The Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show once again happy to offer the opportunity to buy new Stern Pinball games at this year's show! Marco Specialties is working with Nitro Pinball to give you the opportunity to pre-purchase a discounted Stern Pinball machine that will be delivered directly to the show. Games will be played throughout the show at the Marco and Nitro booths, then can be taken home by the new owners. This is a popular deal available on any new Stern. If interested, feel free to PM me or contact Rachel Bess (rbess@marcospec.com) directly. Thanks!

#3330 7 months ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

In addition to deep Stern discounts, Nitro Pinball will also be offering show pricing on American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Spooky & Jersey Jack Pinball. Feel free to contact me directly tommy@nitropinball.com or Toll Free 1-855-DO-NITRO

Oh, can I post this in other social media Tommy? People have been asking!

2 weeks later
#3333 7 months ago

Hi! We have two upcoming Washington State repair parties for vids, pins and em games! Bring your games, boards, monitors, etc. and get help from other local collectors, network, talk about our hobby, share stories, tips and advice, and get your games working (hopefully to bring to the show, but that isn't a prerequisite). Post here about what you are bringing in advance so people can bring parts or tools to help you.

WHEN: Saturday, March 23rd, 12pm
WHERE: Tik Tok’s Workshop, 1216 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98311
DETAILS: This is a 21+ location, so no kids. Bathrooms, food, and drinks on location. Oz will have tools readily available and people can work on video games, pinball machines, and electro-mechanical games.

WHEN: Sunday, March 31st, 12pm
WHERE: Aaron Davis', 8612 40th St NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335
DETAILS: Show planning meeting 11am-12pm, everyone is welcome, repair party starts afterwards.

2 weeks later
#3342 6 months ago
Quoted from Cgpinhead:

Anybody want to trade for a barely used Munsters LE? If so PM me

Wow, that was quick!

#3343 6 months ago

As in past years, you can purchase a new Stern pinball game at the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show that will be on the floor during the weekend at the Nitro and Marco booths and you take it home. There are pretty significant discounts, Marco handles the shipping costs to Seattle, and any out of the box problems get solved. Hundreds of people have bought at past shows and can tell you how smoothly it's gone. Black Knight pros should be available, as well as a bunch of pro and premium titles that have been released in the past couple years. Rachel Bess at Marco is handling the reservations and any questions you might have: rbess@marcospec.com

These also can be purchased through Nitro Pinball, they are offering the same Stern discounts, they are working together. In addition to deep Stern discounts, Nitro Pinball will also be offering special show pricing on American Pinball, Chicago Gaming, Spooky & Jersey Jack Pinball... basically about every new in box pinball title available! For more info contact Tommy: tommy@nitropinball.com or Toll Free 1-855-DO-NITRO.

#3345 6 months ago

I'm assuming so, but you should probably contact Rachel or Tommy directly for the details. I can't imagine someone handing 5K in cash to someone at the Marco booth.

2 weeks later
#3362 5 months ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Any locations have BKSR yet? Looks like a couple in Portland area on Pinball Map. Anything closer to Seattle?

The Ice Box is getting one and having a release party on May 5th, but I've seen no spots say they have one yet.

1 week later
#3371 5 months ago

The NW Pinball & Arcade Show at the end of the month is a great place to sell your pinball games. Typically there are tons of first time buyers and collectors looking to buy pins with far more demand than supply, so games can sell at premium prices. Bring your game, have it out on the floor for people to try before they buy, put a price on it with contact info and watch it sell!

1 week later
#3380 5 months ago

If people want to post the games they are bringing to the show to sell over on the show thread, we have a number of buyers wondering what games are going to be for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2019-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-5-31-6-2

#3383 4 months ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Multimorphic p3 up for sale / partial trade/sale in the market for local sale.

Would you consider bringing it to the show and trying to sell it there? It's a rare game and people would love to check it out, plus you'd have access to 4,000 perspective buyers. I feel it's a game people have to play in person to see how fun it is to consider buying it.

#3385 4 months ago

Oh, that was yours at the show! My girlfriend and I played a couple games on it, that was the most serious time I spent on one, both of us came away liking it way more than we thought we would. It's a great concept, cool variety, and unique for sure. I'd seen one in Pinballbulbs booth a year or two before but hadn't played it, it's definitely one of those games that I didn't really get a feel for watching videos of it.

#3388 4 months ago
Quoted from maglar:

Some of my parts that I will be bringing to Rich Bro's booth to sell.
CPR Gold Adams Family playfield, new in box.
CPR First run Whirlwind playfield.
Plastic Sets.
Funhouse
Whirlwind
Black Out
Spectrum
Earthshaker
Used but nice, Xenon set
Box of Misc Boards
Data East sound Board
Couple of Bally squawk and talk boards, for parts or restore.
Stern SB-300 tested working, already rebuilt.
Mics Classic Bally / Stern boards for parts
Couple of sets of Classic Bally / Stern Xpin displays, one red set, and one green set, NEW!
misc. Classic Bally / Stern manuals.
That's all for now, looking forward to another great show.

Is the Funhouse plastic set the CPS 54-piece SuperSet? I was just about to order plastics for my Funhouse, so I'm definitely interested.

3 weeks later
#3408 3 months ago

The Ice Box did not have a lot of pins for sale in their Garage Sale. I got there an hour after it started on Saturday and it sounded like a couple people had snapped up a few pin deals right at the start, people had driven up from Oregon for it. The Demo Man, Flintstones and Star Trek DE were gone and some guys were loading another pin into a truck. There was a decent Fish Tales for $2500 still and an EM they showed me in a back room. Mostly it was arcade games, lots and lots of conversions and 90s games that looked like they'd had a lot of use and then been stored in a warehouse for years, pretty good layer of dirt. I bought a non-working E-Swat that I could tell was a William's Moon Patrol cabinet for $100, the cabinet was in good shape and the monitor didn't have a lot of burn. I got it working while cleaning it up, although the sound chip on the board is toast. I'm gonna try to strip the black paint off and see if I can rescue the Moon Patrol artwork underneath.

1 week later
#3415 3 months ago

We are putting together our next container pin buy! There is room for 8-10 more pins on it if anyone is interested. The web database tracks the data, photos, reservations, pricing, etc. Feel free to check it out and reserve a game if you are interested. The sorting functions are useful. Games are delivered to the Seattle area.

Standard disclaimer, these are usually heavily routed European games that will need a lot of cleanup, they may be dirty, have hacks, missing parts, have playfield wear, board problems, etc. Look at the photos closely! Most do boot up though. If you want more info about how this all works, just ask, but I figure most people know the drill by now.

The site: http://container.proludio.com/

If you click the "I" button you can see the latest description, price comparison, and reserve a game. There are photos for ever game and a few have videos. --Dan

2 weeks later
#3426 3 months ago

Last call on the latest shipping container pin purchase from Italy! A few new games were added in the last couple days:
http://container.proludio.com/

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,000.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 157.00
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
€ 18.95
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 194.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 72.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.00
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nwpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside