IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mvco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1651 8 years ago

Data East Jurassic Park, Been on route most of it's life. Has nice playfield, just a little wear around the kickouts that a Cliffy would hide. Game plays 100%
Located in Tacoma, WA Asking 1700.00, cash talks. Will put on C/L soon if no response here.

1 year later
#2918 6 years ago

For sale, west Tacoma area, 2 pins.

These were routed their entire life until about 6 years ago, at which time we shopped them out and I put them in my collection. New legs and levelers, both got new Pinball Pro speaker/subwoofer kits.

World Cup Soccer, and Flintstones. Both 2700.00 firm on price, will lower price if no sale in a few weeks.

These are plug and play, and work very well, playing faster than hell. But keep in mind, they were route games, so some rather crude cabinet touch ups were made, and I know the World Cup Soccer still has a hack on an additional 5 volt power supply installed to cure resetting issues.

I am on a tight schedule, but viewing can be arranged weekend mornings, or weekdays from 3:00-5:00 P.M.

Call Bill at 253 576 7891 or spoolframeATaol.com

6 months later
#3044 5 years ago

FOR SALE, Tacoma area. Bally Power Play, nice playfield with little wear, perfect backglass, cabinet has been repainted, new 200.00 Altek MPU, plays fast and furious. Only thing it could need, I never got around to replacing the flaky controlled lamp socktes, there is about a dozen that should be replaced. 1300.00
Contact Bill at spoolframe AT aol.com

2 years later
#3700 3 years ago

Houdini. Was routed for about 90 days, and HUO since then. Was on the show floor two years ago. 4800.00? No updates done, trunk shot makes it every time.

5 months later
#3879 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Skateball for sale.

3 years later
#4715 30 days ago

For sale in Tacoma, WA. Stern Spiderman. Was on a route for a few years, and then to my collection. Nice shape, great playfield, LED's, upgraded speaker system, only flaw is a small chunk broken on a ramp. Plays great and fast! 5500 cash and carry.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mvco.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=mvco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.