5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,502 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1065 4 years ago
Quoted from WApb:

Any of us bought that $2995 "HOU" Road Show off Seattle craigslist? Looks like a sweet machine..

Yep, a pinsider did. Search for road show should come up in the forums. Bunch of pics -- looks pretty sweet.

1 month later
#1139 4 years ago

SO.. wondering who picked up the TZ for $3500 on CL if anyone? I contacted the guy 1HR after posting and he said he'd already got a ton of offers (obviously).. it looked very legit though not sure what the story was. The ad came down soon after.. only up for like 2 hours.

#1142 4 years ago

I've got a DE Time Machine I'm looking to trade/sell. Located in North Seattle. Good player condition. PF looks great (mostly all fac. mylar still). Interested in either straight up sale around $1500 or trade up to a DMD or possibly other title. Only known issue is the kickback -- was blowing the fuse and I couldn't solve it, ended up wiring low resistance in series to bring the current down a little so it doesn't fire quite as hard as it should but still functions fine.

<<edit -- sold>>

1 week later
#1169 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I have a beautifully restored MB, that I'm considering replacing with something new. Just gauging the interest and what's out there. I could sell it outright, or include in a trade (mainly considering STLE, WH20, AFM, maybe even TZ or TOM)
If you are looking for pristine MB, send me a pm

Oh man.. Wish I had a spare 8k laying around. Would love an mb

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

Nitro Amusements in Mission has one or two for sale.
Also, just in case anyone missed it on craigslist, I saw this today: seattle.craigslist.org link
If the timing was better I'd try to snag it, but I also suspect the seller might be trying to get a bidding waer going with the "make an offer" request.

Posted on Sunday I believe at 3.5k. Came down quickly figured somebody jumped on it but yeah sounds like he is seeing how high it will go

#1176 4 years ago

Yeah, have to agree with you there although so tempting ..

#1180 4 years ago

I've got one in the basement but even going back several decades nothing seems to change except the music . Dang!

#1181 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

$3300 according to the email I got from him..

I dunno, Shadow is a fun - yet very frustrating - game, but with the scarcity of parts for the game, I would not pay that for it. There are other games I would rather put $3300 towards.

Interested what games you would rather have for around that price? I kinda agree with you but I couldn't stop myself..just unloaded into the basement With how rare it is for good games come up in this area I had to jump on it.

#1191 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Yeah, TZ was gone roughly 5 minutes after he posted it, several times over. I think there were like 6 people already in line behind me. *laugh*

..Yeah somebody got a hell of a deal. I got in line after an hour.. can't imagine how many were in front of me haha

#1192 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

You never know. I picked up a TZ for 3300 on here. Sure, it needed a chunk of work and I had to ship it, but even still I'm playing it now, and in for a lot less than your typical TZ.

Was that recently?

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

But if you are asking just because, well, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on another Stern spiderman, Star Trek LE, LOTR and a few of the other newer Stern titles. As for WMS games, I wouldn't mind having another Johnny Mnemonic, STTNG, TOTAN (although the prices for this title have skyrocketed in the last 3 years. TOTAN is NOT worth 8K!) Fire, etc.

--- yeah, still trying to nail down the best titles in this range. Don't have the funding for those 6 - 8k games I think I'm happy now for while with my line up though.. although I'd love to find a Bride locally -- really interested in the 2.0 conversion although it just seems hard to justify the price

#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

Yeah- saw that. super excited to try it out! Thanks for bringing it!!

#1216 4 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

IMHO, I would do it anyway. I suspect that once people find out what it is, there will be long lines to play the game. Better to have 2 to split the load on the machines. Also would be nice to have a backup in case one machine goes down for some reason.

Michael

two 2.0's -- yes!! Bring it

#1227 4 years ago
Quoted from pinloverPDX:

Just an FYI on CodyR. I went to see the Junk Yard and it was very nice as are all of his games. He was strait up with me and I wouldn't hesitate to buy a game from him when he is ready to sell another. He described it accurately.

Thanks PinloverPDX, good to know! His game room looked pretty amazing!

#1249 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretchbaldy:

Still looking for the elusive Black Hole to go with my Haunted House.... Looking for one in the Seattle area if possible but will make a reasonable drive to buy a nice one! Any out there?
Also searching for a Creature, Twilight Zone or an Addams Family! Or even a Gottlieb Hulk or spiderman!!
Thanks!

Creetch just posted in Portland today on c list. There was a black hole listed also recently in the area I believe - have to go check it was a package deal with hh at first but then listed separate

#1250 4 years ago

Also noticed this thread really picked up on the last 2 weeks - must be close to nw pin show

1 week later
#1273 4 years ago

Everyone on this thread has probably noticed.. but just in case not -- there is a nw container group being organized by KrankyPants to hopefully get some more games out here for those who want them and are ok with taking some risk and know how to work on them. Sounds like there is already enough interest in a few days to have enough to pull a deal. The more that jump on the less shipping will work be...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northwest-container-pinball-buyers-wanted

3 weeks later
#1326 4 years ago

Pdx- hit up flip-ading-dong next time you're up this way. Last time I checked they had a viper

#1345 4 years ago
Quoted from 85Txaggie:

His name may be James, but this isn't the James that most people in the Seattle area know.

Who's the James that everyone knows?

Quoted from ellray:

My problem is I'm in Spokane, so I can't meet him in person (and I've expressed interest in being an early purchaser). If anyone knows him, or is meeting him, I'd be happy to have some reassurance.

I am planning on meeting him if this goes through. Sounds like he just wants to sell 5 pins or so to get some cash.. then evaluate the rest once they come in and I'm sure he'll sell off more then - but at much higher prices.

1 week later
#1357 4 years ago

Maybe on tilt forums ? He seems to be at pin tournaments most weekends. He did say he goes on pin side .. Dirt mcgurt? Matches location and he started in feb...

1 week later
#1372 4 years ago

Oh man - that's a beaut! I never thought I'd see a sopranos for sale in the nw and just put up money for one coming from Italy. Couple weeks ago and I'd be very interested in this! I'm sure someone will be happy!

#1392 4 years ago

Wow! Lot of good pins at fair prices! Look to be in good condition as well

#1396 4 years ago
Quoted from freefallnick:

What are you referring to?

The snohomish c list ads

1 week later
#1405 4 years ago

Rbion for sale on pin side in nw.

#1406 4 years ago

Bob - I have my original master display from firepower. It has a burnt resistor that needs replacing but I believe that is all. You could give it a shot. Also a display I pulled that isn't gassed to my knowledge but was causing a short so I just replaced it. If you feel like trouble shooting send me a pm. The master is an easy fix. Works with resistor out just drops one segment

1 month later
#1499 4 years ago

Wait a sec.. Looking at your original post I thought half those weren't even for sale?? Haha must have been a nice offer!

1 week later
#1509 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Welby has lots of games left on Craigslist in case someone here missed them

ahh that's welby huh -- was wondering who had a collection like that and was selling so many!

1 week later
#1540 4 years ago

Note the playfield protector installed.. played nice with it on at the show I thought.. although a bit different than cleared.. Wish I had the space & cash -- I put a lot of games on this at the show and had a blast.. love the 2.0 conversion.

#1573 4 years ago

Perhaps just not responding to his posts will do the trick? Until mods hopefully dump him from thread..

#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Ok folks, back to buying and selling in the PNW........does anyone know/have an update on the container/containers of games that were coming into Seattle? I'd be interested to hear how that all shook down.

Yes I'd be interested in hearing about the one on pinside.. I got in on the one posted on Craigslist .. Came in late August and was able to pickup last month. Cab pretty worn but pf good and everything worked. Overall happy. 40 pins came I think? Looked like all were in condition described. I don't know if the buyer planned on selling in nw though but a few may show up on c list..

#1577 4 years ago

There was one posted in area on c list yesterday FYI.. 1700 I think but you could prob talk them down..

#1589 4 years ago

Wow, quick! Congrats!

#1590 4 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

What did you pickup?

Sopranos. Unfortunately it needed new English roms which I had not realized.. But after a plug and voltage conversion, new roms installed today, alternate dancer and new fish jaw I think it's playing pretty decent. Not a steal but I don't think you'll find a sopranos around nw for sale anytime soon so..I'm happy. No real info on importer - he's in the local tourney scene. Little hard to get the actual pickup done but it happened and I have the game so all is good

#1603 4 years ago

Firepower for sale locally. Just finished up a thread on this one.. still trying to figure out how to link it but you can easily find it if you're interested via topics I've started. Few pictures of final game. I did a partial refurb/restore on this. Faaaar beyond a shop job, but I'm no professional so judge kindly Little over a year and a half of work on this (of course when I had time). I was going to keep it but I started collecting others in during the time it took to fix this one up and I no longer have room for it ;( Asking $750. Could use a new BG if you could find one. Not totally shot, but for sure has flaking. See my thread for all the details and a ton of pictures. I know the crowd here generally is looking more for nice originals and such, CPR PF's.. but I thought I'd throw this out for anyone that might be interested before it goes up on CL. Original pop bumper caps included.. new decals for spinner as well.

**SOLD**

P2263801.jpg
P2263811.jpg
P2263812.jpg
P2263813.jpg
P2263819.jpg

3 months later
#1777 3 years ago

Gauging local interest in my TAF. Looking to sell it for the right price --which is 5,200 firm.
Installed:
Flip Fidel. Speaker upgrade
Blue Topper LED lights
Magnet Fuse kit
Vault cliffy & chair scoop cliffy.
Pinball Bulbs LED kit (+spotlights and apron / back strip lighting) {see their site, my addams is the example picture for the LED kit}
Chair Scoop & swamp scoop lights (red & yellow)
Vault scoop lights (red & yellow)
Custom purple stone shooter Rod/ball
backboard lightning bolt decal
bookcase circular decal to match surrounding area
thing box painted black inside and decaled outside with black and "thing" on top
Topside torn down, cleaned & waxed, re-rubbered about a year ago.

Great player's condition. Small chip in clear over "power" insert, couple mansion room edges have very slight wear along with bear kick insert. Cab has pretty normal wear for players machine. German coin door (reimported 15+ years ago, and former owner had in his basement for last 14 years before I had it). Playfield is very clean and crisp. Thing flips opto just went out and I will install new one before sale, or deduct price accordingly.

Please PM me for more information. Can send pictures if you provide email. Local sale = donation to pinside

#1778 3 years ago

Also up for grabs -- a nice wcs94 for 2500. Led kit, full cliffs set (half are installed), new glass, torn down, cleaned, rerubbered about 8 months ago. Target decals installed. Pf is purty. Only wear at holes scoop and goal. Running good! Normal yellow fading on cab.

#1802 3 years ago

Some interest in TAF & WCS but wanted to share photos if anyone else is interested --

Few of TAF: http://dropcanvas.com/owzmj

Full set of WCS: http://dropcanvas.com/zn0i3

**edit -- both have now been sold**

#1803 3 years ago

duplicate -- sorry

#1808 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

You are not listing prices for anything.
That is equally helpful, or is this some type of "make an offer"?

Look up above, previous posting I just didn't have the pictures up yet. I put a full list of what's been added to both and general condition, although you can tell from the pictures probably too. I didn't want to double post it since it's kinda lengthy. I'm happy to answer any questions or take any pictures people want.

Quoted from redundor:

If the Canadian dollar didn't suck so much right now I'd be tempted by that WCS! Looks nice, except for that bite taken out at the scoop.

Yeah -- all damage should be covered by the cliffys though. You can see from pictures that the 2/3 holes have been covered by the cliffy's and it looks great. I have the rest of the set of cliffy's.. just haven't had time to install them. I did discover a slight chip on the clear right above one roll-over button when I was taking pictures.

1 week later
#1830 3 years ago

just sold backglass with signature on eBay for $850. I'll buy you a nos one to replace it high voltage (paying homage to Star Wars $5500 thread)

#1832 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I was actually curious if signatures raise the value.

Yeah the Wcs actually got me wondering about that too. I started a thread on it a while ago and the general consensus seemed to be little value added. Meant more personally to people if they were the ones who got it. That said.. That signed Luci translite would be kinda cool..

1 week later
#1886 3 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Buy mine! It's for sale now and I'll be listing it on here possibly if needed too

But is it an HEP one? Concrete's is the most beautiful example I have seen.... Impeccable restore

#1895 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Did I mentioned JPop signed backglass?

Ah -- but you forgot, this devalues yours by $500 lol

2 weeks later
#1926 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

So what's for sale/trade? Corvette, No Fear still available? WCS,(roadshow up for sale or trade) anything else around here?

Taf also still for sale at $5k. Works 100% and play field is in excellent condition. Plays great but cab is rough, being an import from 15 years ago. Pulling colordmd this weekend hopefully and pictures going up on Craigslist soon after.

4 weeks later
#1985 3 years ago

Pm krankypants chris -- he should have the list.. More buyers needed though last i heard

1 week later
#2014 3 years ago

I've never bought NIB but am considering GB and have been asking -- seems like you can order from most distributors and have it delivered to your door. Best option would be to buy from a state with no sales tax... Oregon.. Colorado as well? You'll have to call around though and see what kind of prices you get quoted.

Pin maintenance is one of the best parts of the hobby though as well.. even if you bought something 5 - 10 years old, you shouldn't have too much trouble and you'd save some money. Then again.. Star Trek is fantastic and GB *looks* like it will be a hit. I'm still holding out a little.. I want to see what the premium looks like in action.. wish I could see it.

2 weeks later
#2089 3 years ago

Wow -- ads already down? That was fast!

#2094 3 years ago

Garr - I was staying 2 blocks away from that golf place Monday and Tuesday for a conference -- had no idea gb was there bummer

#2096 3 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

8-bit got 2 in yesterday if you're in the Seattle area.

thanks for the heads up! I am indeed -- Guess it's time to hop down to south Seattle

3 weeks later
#2143 3 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

are all games that are in the show for just showing and playing or can you purchase any of them?

Anyone can put their game for sale but I believe the rules are that it stays on the floor until show end, availible for anyone to play.

3 weeks later
#2192 3 years ago

Surprised someone hasn't jumped on it yet actually .. Maybe the 17k plays but looks like it is cleaning up nicely

2 weeks later
#2244 3 years ago

Would part ways with a mint (previously installed for a bit) Helen Translite for $200 if anyone has been looking for one locally. $225 if I need to ship but prefer you just drop by... north seattle area.

#2290 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

But imagine everyone's excitement when they see 20 new posts in PNW B/S thread... ha, nice pun...

...aaand just happened. 28 new posts what the hell?!? I was thinking it was all about the container pin shipment but I see just a bit of squabbling over imaginary boundaries. I guess the pnw can only be defined by the individual northwester and how far they are willing to drive haha. For me -- 1 day trip during a weekday to Eugene and back was about it for me although worth the trip

#2299 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

What did you pick up?

A nicely modded and pristine Luci

Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Can anyone see the pics of the f14 in the container list? I don't see where they posted the pictures. It seems they have airborne pics attached instead.

Hmm maybe you'll end up with airborne instead.. Better game possibly?

#2323 3 years ago

To be fair -- (and as much as I enjoy this thread when it's just pinballs and parts for sale) I don't think discussion of pnw boundaries is off topic at all or off base here and it's kind of interesting to have a little discussion between nw'sters.

Discussions over now though -- back to the important stuff

#2361 3 years ago

You need a few more games but also someone to oversee the transaction, no? I sincerely hope this goes thru though.. Wish I could get in on it but not able to right now

1 week later
#2412 3 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Since there is so much controversy & opinion as to what constitutes the "Pacific Northwest", I'd let the OP decide what the intent and boundaries are and have a moderator enforce it.
Could always start a "Bay Area Buyer's/Seller's Thread" and the target area would be pretty clear to *most* everyone.

Hmm... yeah I can't believe this is happening again either, so soon after the last time. I guess I should assume when there's 10 new posts in an afternoon that we are having the debate again haha. Perhaps the OP should request the thread be locked, and we can open up a separate Washington, SW Canada?, Idaho, Oregon, and Cali for sale threads -- no one is debating any of those boundaries I think.. well maybe SW Canada. hahaha.

...Or we could just except that once in a while a machine might be posted for sale that maybe is a bit of a long drive and or a little "outside" the NW, make a quiet sigh, and carry on.

Oh -- BTW I do have a mint Helen translite still for sale (previous owner had it installed on HUO machine) if anyone wants it.. $175 local pickup. **pending**

#2414 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

We definitely don't need individual state threads.

I agree 100%, just to be clear that was 100% sarcasm. And yes, there would be a ton of cross-posting it would be a total disaster. I kind of laugh thinking about it though.

Totally into parts for sale in here too, I like that. Maybe you can drag some of my parts to the swap meet too? Not sure I yet if I will be there.

**BONUS POINTS* if anyone can identify the NOS slingshot plastic for sale from HighVoltage.

#2417 3 years ago

Eh? For sale? wanted? I'm confused.

Quoted from HighVoltage:

Ah good, the up vote had me a little worried though!

You were considering selling Luci, no? Should I bring it along? Sure, send over your parts.

I didn't know myself what it was until someone told me, bonus for you as you seem to know. We're probably stretching thread boundaries with a trivia quiz now though.
Oh yeah, one more, I also have a new ST Pro Alpha Ramp available. There, on topic...

I *was* considering selling Luci but you know how it goes.. I had a few good games the other night and decided what am I thinking?? Maybe I can find someone with GB prem to trade +cash once there's more of them around and they've been played a bit. I did breifly consider the thought of bringing it to the meetup though.

And no, I don't know what that slingshot plastic is but I didn't realize you knew -- so I guess you win the bonus points. what is it?

For sale: The Shadow stock translite. Make offer? Used condition but fine. I can take pictures if anyone is interested. Also have the speaker panel if needed.

#2420 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Your trivia question, silly! He's right, from what I've been told...

Haha oh I see. Yeah that makes sense

1 month later
#2519 3 years ago

There were 2 CRT 27" monitors on the marketplace a day or two ago.. but over on the eastcoast I believe -- you probably aren't looking to pay to ship them

2 months later
#2628 2 years ago

Acdc Luci up for sale soon.. seeing if there's any interest right now. Has pretty much every desirable mod.. they will all be listed with the ad or upon request if you get back to me before I get the ad up. colordmd, Helen kit, acdc cup holders, train topper, translucent apron with flashers, alternate songs, etc.. Not going cheap but if you've been hoping to get your hands on one now's the time I could be interested in partial trade with nice JY or BK2000 thrown in. Not selling anything separate at this time. Shoot me a PM if you might be interested.

thanks,

Mike

1 week later
#2642 2 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

I was going to buy a new game, but then I found a 2ft stuffed giraffe in the pinball section in Portland CL. Lucky for me he was willing to trade the giraffe for a pinball machine.

Will u take AC/DC luci for the giraffe??

4 weeks later
#2674 2 years ago

ACDC Luci hoping to sell fairly local (ie.. not looking to ship this one). See ad for detailed pictures link. Open to trade for JY + $$. thanks!
seattle.craigslist.org link

Added over 3 years ago: New link & price drop:

seattle.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#2681 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Hey guys,
Just an open invite if anyone is ever passing through klamath falls,Oregon.I buy sell trade,Lots of videos and pins too.Corvette jukebox,darts,etc.

Ha! Hi Brian!! I lived in k falls for a couple years, good to know there's some pin action there - I may stop thru in the future

2 weeks later
#2691 2 years ago

I got the last 3!! So stoked

1 month later
#2736 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

I have $3500 to sell, it will cost you a nice Stern 24 pinball machine...
Other denominations also available if your 24 needs a little work...
I might also be interested in selling some $$$ for CSI, Who Dunnit, Mustang Premium if you have those...

What denominations and years are you offering high voltage? Could be interested.. gotta find one of those machines first obviously haha

1 month later
#2758 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I just checked with Charlie, it will be at SPM until about the 1st of May.

Is it part of the museum price or cost extra like woz- anyone know?

1 month later
#2790 2 years ago

I think avatar was in the tournament bank last year or the year prior possibly. Def. one of the rarer ones to see it seems. Twister ever showed up or csi? Never see those anywhere

#2797 2 years ago
Quoted from Lysurgeon:

Bring your lexi lightspeed to the show.

Mine is unfortunately in the 2nd production run for shipping in august. However, of the first run ships in the next couple weeks as it should there will be one at the show. Pretty sure Gerry would like it there and the owner wants to bring it so I'd be surprised if Multimorphic doesn't push hard to get games out the door before the show.

#2802 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

There is a csi in good shape at north star in greenwood

Nice! Thanks for the tip!

9 months later
#2995 1 year ago

Stern does the show deal. Wish others did..

4 weeks later
#3003 1 year ago

Going to be selling an escape from the lost world soon as well if any interest there... want to get it out of basement to garage before listing

3 weeks later
#3037 1 year ago

Nice escape from the lost world still up for grabs - $1250

1 month later
#3107 1 year ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

I've sold plenty of good games that I'd prefer to have kept if I could - including PCC. Can't keep them all unfortunately.

I actually kinda like pcc and I’m not much of an EM guy at all. It wouldn’t fit in my small collection but I could see it in a larger one.

7 months later
#3284 9 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I did but I sold it and most everything else a while back.. after I got diagnosed with a brain tumor last year I sold all but 1 game, I missed a lot of work and had to raise cash as bills were piling up. I am doing a lot better now and ready to slowly rebuild my small collection of games, it will take a while but I will get there.

PS. This is my old TBL
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-8#post-4788504
I think I sold it for $11,000 oh well at least I’m alive, someday I will get another TBL

Damn that’s a rough diagnosis— glad to hear you are doing better now! Hope tbl will find it’s way back to you! You had some beautifully maintained games when I came down and picked up your luci a few years ago

3 months later
#3366 5 months ago

Hey all — thinking about possibly selling or doing a partial trade on my multimorphic p3 w/ all 3 modules and extra software games. If anyone has interest let me know.. the deal would def benefit the buyer vs buying it all new. I was going to use it to code my own games for it but have realized the time just isn’t there for me to learn unity right now.

3 weeks later
#3382 5 months ago

Multimorphic p3 up for sale / partial trade/sale in the market for local sale.

#3384 5 months ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Would you consider bringing it to the show and trying to sell it there? It's a rare game and people would love to check it out, plus you'd have access to 4,000 perspective buyers. I feel it's a game people have to play in person to see how fun it is to consider buying it.

Yeah — thought about it. I brought it last year and it’s kind of a beast to move — it’s already in my basement so there’s that on top of nearly being too heavy to tip it over on a hand truck by myself. I don’t really want to be bringing it back home which is guaranteed at minimum because no one is going to show up with that cash at the show But I’ll keep thinking about it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 25.50
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside