5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,501 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Darscot
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Hoping to land Marks Demo Man when its available. I have tried to land others to hold me over,but not working out so well.

I guess I should quit dinking around lol

#218 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

No one is locking anyone into a price until they've seen pics. I'm just not going to spend my time taking pics and describing games unless someone is serious about a specific title. In that sense, if they're serious, they should have an idea of what they're looking to pay for said title. I'm not in a position that I *have* to sell any games. It's just the way it works guys, if you were serious about a game, then you'd be serious about what I am asking you to do. If I had to sell, I would pick a specific title, and post pictures and a description of it. But I don't have to, so I'm not going to. I don't think that's unreasonable either.
As for the TRON LE, I don't know how you could figure there were 2k worth of mods for the LE. I have all the protectors installed, ramps, plastics and scoop hole. I have the sticker over the drop bank but not installed. I have a shaker motor not installed. I have the hallmark light cycles but not installed. I have all the parts to make an arcade using the toy from the Legacy movie, but I haven't yet, so obviously its not installed. I have the light up recognizer, but again, not installed. I like stock for the most part, but I collect the mods just in case, and add them as I have time. I don't see how this adds up to $2000 bucks though, even with them being not put in. There are only a couple of mods that I don't have that I know about, the Flynn sign and a topper. BFD, you could have still made me an offer assuming the game was mod-free.

My tron LE has:
1) chrome coin door to match chrome package: $400
2) arcade mod: $225
3) led kit: $150
4) invisiglass: $300
5) light cycles wired in $80
6) multi light up recognizer $60
7) mirror blades $80
8) blue led dmd: $350
9) speaker replacement $100
10) shaker: $200
11) chrome shooter housing and ball $100
12) topper $150
13) pinbits plastic dress up kit $75
14) couple extra vehicles. $25

Assuming I didn't miss anything that's about $2300 in mods. There you go.

1 month later
#312 5 years ago

Yea that looks like batman basic or whatever.

1 month later
#361 5 years ago

That Indy 500 was mine before pdxmonkey. It was torn all down and cleaned. The cabinet was "unfaded" by iamdarras. The flippers were rebuilt. It plays like a brand new pin.

1 month later
#467 5 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Yeah, well I haven't heard back from him. He could be busy, or he could want to deal with someone more local (for which I can't blame him). Are there other wear spots to look for other than the Doc Oc magnet and ramp drops?

I'll try to find some details on this game for you. Dustin is a good guy but not a pinball player and it would suck to drive out and be disappointed - something that's likeky.

1 week later
#501 5 years ago

Can you glue a separate piece of cut plexi to the bottom of the ramp to give some support and surface area to hold the glue?

1 week later
#533 4 years ago
Quoted from Moezy:

Is anyone going to the PAC Con in Spokane?
A friend of mine is involved with putting it on so we are getting a nice big space for pinball to get represented. So far it is myself and 3 others putting machines in and we should have around 15 pins there for play.
If anyone else would be interested in putting machines in for the weekend for a 50/50 split on the drop let me know ASAP, they are expecting huge crowds for the 3 day event....like well over 10k on Saturday alone!!!

So the games are not free play?

2 months later
#657 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a good deal on a walking dead LE HUO like new with shaker, sub, bicycle girl ramp light mod, and some extra lighting? Maybe somewhere around $6500 for a cash deal with a local?

#670 4 years ago

Man I wouldn't do business with smoke. The only referral someone should need is $3100 cash. This whole one day sale for an over priced game is silly. Then references on top of that? Wow.

#682 4 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

no problem guys, consider it off the market then,

I don't think anyone considered it on the market with the ridiculous price and stipulations.

Quoted from smoke:

its in storage,

Sounds "mint" . I mean who wouldn't want to arrange referrals and meet you only on this one day at your storage unit where it could be dug out and loaded up sight unseen??

Quoted from smoke:

I was only going to be at that spot one day

So your storage unit is some sort of all day trek? Most people have storage units near their homes or in a convenient location. This makes things sound even more fishy.

Quoted from smoke:

I made a mistake I guess reaching out to a group dedicated to pins,

You forgot to add "with a ridiculous offer with absurd stipulations". Perhaps you should edit your post.

Quoted from smoke:

Merry Christmas

Same to you buddy.

#700 4 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

show me a mint one in the NW that sold recently...

Within the last 4 months, I bought a mint one for $3500. But that came with nucore and the full Star Wars ep 1 playfield kit. So for just $400 more I got a better Rfm due to nucore and lcd plus I got the Star Wars ep kit to drop in. And that was market value.

#709 4 years ago

Hi guys. The walking dead is still available. Send me a PM and we can work out details. I am around anytime after Christmas.

#726 4 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Will do Z-head.
Always good to have fellow pinheads

And TWDLE is sold. I actually had the most fun playing it I've ever had when we played two player yesterday

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from Humph:

Thx, so it is. Never saw one of these before on previous POTCs I've played, should've checked out ipdb.
Kinda takes away from the game IMHO.

In HUO you can take it off. It's ugly. It's there in case air balls get caught behind the ship area. I've never had this happen but if it did you could just take the glass off at home unlike on route.

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I'm thinking of adding an EM to the lineup.
Never had one before but I figure I should try one .
I have an Embryon or a High Speed for trade (+/- cash if needed) or a straight cash sale is fine too.
Thanks,
John

Say it isn't so.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from nhm:

Considering trading or selling my RBION. It's "HUO", no errors or PF wear. Looking for 3K in cash or trade value. Not willing to travel or ship (sorry!) so you need to be in the Portland metro area. I'm in Hillsboro. Thanks,
Nathan

i might be interested. Also in hillsboro.

2 months later
#1006 4 years ago

Pinballbulbs will also be selling a beautiful tricked out pirates at the show this year.

1 week later
#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Just picked up a TZ in need of restoration. Mostly minor stuff (cleaning, new rubbers, etc...), except for the cabinet. It was dropped and the cabinet is very out of square. Anybody have good suggestions for a restoration guy near Seattle in case I just got in over my head?

There's a good guy out here in Portland if you need someone.

2 months later
#1211 4 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

Loaning my BoP 2.0 kit out for the NW Pinball show next month if you wanted to try it out for yourself.

We planned to have bop2.0 playable in our booth also at the show if you were only loaning yours so the show could have the game, it won't be necessary.

#1245 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Are you guys for sure bringing it? That would definitely save me a few hours of time I don't have since we were going to do the install on my game.

I will for sure bring mine as long as there aren't any others coming. Otherwise we will fill the gaps with other stuff.

3 months later
#1451 4 years ago

So I haven't been playing much and some of my higher end games are starting to collect some dust and it feels like they should go to someone that might actually play them. Prices are high, but condition is good and warrants the prices. If anyone wants pics let me know and I'll post some if there's interest.

Not looking for trades unless they're things I can sell for more than the asking price of the games I'd be trading. Want cash, not bank, paypal, etc.

Cirqus Voltaire $7500 - Clean inside and out, playfield in great condition. Has playfield overlay on it (not mylar, but the free floating one that looks iike a clear coat and protects). Purple powder coat, green xpin dmd, pinballbulbs led kit and extra light strips, subwoofer, custom topper, custom shooter rod, mirror blades, perfect working order.

Medieval Madness $10,500 - as seen in the pinballbulbs booth at the NW Pinball show each year. Game was restored 3 years ago with new cabinet decals, brand new mirco playfield. Has several mods: ColorDMD, special 3 stage powder coated rails, legs, lockdown, coin door, etc from pinchroma - color is beautiful. Looks purple in one light blue in another. Mirror blades, shaker motor, subwoofer, troll eyes, plastic protector kit, pimpmypin catapult mod (the $300 one), dragon topper (not installed but should be in my cabinet), castle skeleton eye light ups, replacement backboard with lightning on it, light up dragon, big dude on war horse on left ramp, probably some other mods I'm forgetting. Castle and gate work well. Game plays like new. Pinballbulbs lighting kit installed. Game is in like new condition, many addons. Better than a remake.

Bride of Pinbot 2.0 $5500 - Game was restored. Has original diamond plated playfield. Playfield overlay installed (not mylar, but the one that looks like a clear coat). New ramps, new helmet, new cabinet decals, 2 stage purple shiny powder coat on rails, lockdown, coindoor, etc. Real backglass upgrade over translite. BOP2.0 installed.

Champion Pub $5500 - Game was restored. New clear coated playfield installed, new jump ramps installed, additional new boxer motor in the cabinet (not installed, the existing one is fine). Subwoofer installed. Mike chestnut brass trim and coindoor installed. Cabinet in excellent shape. Pinballbulbs LED kit installed.

For those that have PM about other games, these are games in my collection that I plan to never sell: AFM, RFM, TOTAN, Shadow, STTNG, and all my sterns. JM is perhaps sold pending a quick repair. GnR is not for sale, but a buyer has put $500 down on it if someday I ever do sell. I could perhaps be talked out of my Monster bash for $12k (it won best game award at NW pinball show last year), $6k ToM, $10.5k Tron, $7k White water. I don't expect to sell at these prices as these games are not for sale, but those are the prices that would pry them away from me.

2 weeks later
#1493 4 years ago

I just sold medieval madness, shadow, bop2.0, Cirqus Voltaire, tales Arabian nights, guns n roses, champion pub.

I find myself enjoying the sterns way more. Only Williams left are Johnny mnemonic, attack from Mars, cactus canyon continued, monster bash, Star Trek next generation, white water, and revenge from Mars.

In my quest to cut back I even added transformers pro and avengers back in.

2 weeks later
#1555 4 years ago

The game is gone back to jpop. I have a couple photos of it being loaded up but why would anyone keep a copy of a 4 month old bill paid by jpop to ship back his game?

No one needs to prove anything to you. I don't care what you think. But this is the NW buyer sellers thread. Not sure if you're even in the NW but doesn't look like you're buying or selling. So please go back to the jpop thread where you can troll all you want.

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Do you have pics i can see before the show? if the machine is in excellent condition, I'll definitely have to attend the show and take it off your hand.

Give me a couple days on this. I am cleaning it up. I ordered a new trunk and fixed all the switch issues so right now it plays well. A little dirty still. Cabinet is very nice. Not even any lockdown holes drilled. Playfield is in good shape also. It has a sub upgrade, the tiger mod spinning saw, the trunk chain, and the marquee mirror installed.

1 week later
#1626 3 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Does anyone have a PIN2K motherboard or complete set they would be willing to sell? Roms not needed. I have one that's a reimport with all kinds of issues.

I believe I do. I'm in Hillsboro.

#1633 3 years ago
Quoted from mrobertso2:

Do you have the set or just the motherboard? I just sent the box to Rob to see if its repairable; if not I'm looking for RFM set or I could do SWEP1 but would need to do the rom swap. PM me with costs and what you find. Thanks.

I believe I have the full computer + prism but you could put your existing prism in if you don't need that.

3 weeks later
#1659 3 years ago

I'm selling a few things. I could list some photos if anyone is at all interested:

1) Williams Strikemaster puck bowler. This is in 100% working shape. These have WPC full board chipsets and DMD so repairs and maintenance are familiar to pinball folk. $1000 or best offer.strikemasterflyer1.jpg

2) I have a really well tweaked HUO avengers LE Hulk for sale. Subwoofer, lit topper, pinballbulbs led kit, shaker motor, special color changing backbox led kit, mirror blades, tons of gameplay tweaks to get to play well, lock sign moved to not block shot. In like-new condition. $5500 or best offer, would consider possible trades.

3) Rolling stones. Game is in very good shape. I got this in a trade, but the theme ruins the game for me. $3200 or best offer, trades considered.

#1683 3 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Its like a bunch of you Pinside jackholes want to pick a fight with people you do not really know for the drama or try to hijack this forum,

Unlike this post, which is right on topic with selling in the NW, right. Give it a rest dude. No one cares what old timer RGP asshats don't come here anymore and why.

#1691 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Looking to trade my GOT pro for an Ironman

Wow done already?

#1693 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Just really want IM
Figure I'd try a trade of similar value.

Want To borrow mine for a few weeks and keep your GoT? You can come pick it up today. I also have one in the shop that is in my way but plays great even though it looks crappy. You can borrow that for a longer time

1 week later
#1704 3 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

t has soldered connections in place of the GI connector on the driver board as I've been told is common on Williams games from this era.

You were told wrong. This is not common. It's great that you disclosed it, but don't try to pass it off as being a regular thing to expect lol. It's not. Although, it's not too difficult to fix and wouldnt probably be a deal breaker in a sale for one that can fix it.

1 month later
#1762 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Looks like my EBD is heading north to DaBomb1.
Still looking to sell or trade my XMLE also. Reduced price 5400

That xmen is getting close enough to be tempting to me.

#1767 3 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

I'm half tempted myself, but too lazy and busy to hassle with it at the moment.

Make him an offer. He will deliver it

1 week later
#1796 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a DMD based puck bowler with full wpc board set in it? $1000

#1798 3 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

How long is it & where is it located? I might have a place for that.

I'll go measure it but it's currently in my game room in my house in Hillsboro. Will need to separate the bed from the back to move but it's meant to do that.

#1800 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Hey Mark you don't happen to have a Stern Q27 Transistor part # 110-0067-00... on hand do you?

I have most transistors on hand. If that's a tip 122, I have tip102's (upgrades of the 122) here.

#1813 3 years ago

Is anyone interested in a fully working opiated Star Wars ep1 playfield set for a rfm that they can swap it into when they want? I might have an extra prism card. I'll have to check. If so that'd be another $400 but you can set up a full pinbox for less.

#1815 3 years ago

Where's this haunted cruise?

3 weeks later
#1878 3 years ago

The is direct and honest based on my background.

A lot of what you say makes sense. But why do you have to keep touting your background? No one cares lol. The people that know you don't need to hear it and those that don't don't care.

If you want to buy something then show up with the cash. Btw, I've sold a ton of high end pins. If the buyer wouldn't finish up because there was no witness present, I'd tell them to GTFO.

At the same time, waiting 2 weeks for photos for a serious buyer before driving from Vancouver to Eugene is ridiculous. If I asked for photos and the seller couldn't provide within a day I'd be out. And I would probably never deal with that seller again.

This might sound a little hostile but it's not intended to be

#1899 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Man, I'll take some of that action. For 2800, I'd let my WCS go too. I'm 10 minutes from downtown Seattle.
Has LED kit, full cliffs set (half are installed), new glass, torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered about 9 months ago. Target decals installed. Nice PF and plays real snappy.
Did I mentioned JPop signed backglass?
http://dropcanvas.com/1mimb for more pics.

P1173975_(resized).JPG

That lighting looks beautiful. Must be a Pinballbulbs led kit

1 week later
#1920 3 years ago

People getting in a huff and deactivating their accounts is super hilarious.

3 weeks later
#1952 3 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Would also be interested in a small puck bowler for that Moon Flight.

strick-zone-puck-bowler_(resized).jpg

Hey zippy. A friend has one of these DMD puck bowlers he would sell if you're interested.

#1953 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I was told that I should be receiving my Fully Paid for Hobbit Smaug in the next 2 weeks.I will be selling it NIB for $8800 delivered as long as the transaction is completed and paid for to me by the Buyer before it leaves the Distributor.Let me know if interested.

Where are you located?

#1967 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Selling a Hobbit Smaug NIB. Is located in Baltimore, Maryland.Since it was not purchased by anyone prior to the Distributor shipping it to me, I have lowered the price to $8600 so that the Buyer can arrange and pay for shipping if needed.The price was lowered to reflect this.

This is the NW buyer/seller thread. Not some generic place to spam your over price NiB ship it pins. If you need to sell this then try ebay or make a pinside ad.

#1969 3 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Pinside is not a Territorial site , rather a Community to share ideas, machines for sale , etc.

However, a thread called "Pacific Northwest Buyers/Sellers thread *is* a territorial thread. So please go away. And if you want some shared ideas, here is one for you. You're not from around here and your pin is over priced.

2 weeks later
#2038 3 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Is p3 going to be at the Seattle show? I might go, if so...

Unfortunately, not.

1 week later
#2061 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

So, anyone on here pick up that Batman Forever down in Albany, Oregon? I checked it out and it definitely needed work but would be pretty awesome once complete. There was no way I could get it home within his time frame so had to pass. Sigh.

My friend snagged it for $1300 and needs help working on it. Will probably cost him $500 more in my time.

#2065 3 years ago
Quoted from bugle:

A real friend would take payment beer, weed, and good company.

He doesn't know how to work on this. He wants to drop it off and pick it up done. You're saying you'd let someone drop of their pile of shit they got a good deal on and you'd take 20 hours of your free time and work *for free* so he can buy all the local crap for super cheap cause you'll just fix it up for beer? Think that through. A real friend wouldnt even ask such a thing.

2 weeks later
#2114 3 years ago

Anyone have an id4 they wanna sell?

#2116 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

There's an ID4 up north of Seattle .
seattle.craigslist.org link

Thanks. I sent him an email waiting for response.

2 weeks later
#2135 3 years ago

If someone wants to transport the machine, I have my EBD Classic, that could be brought to the show, after I finish clear coating the cabinet. I just finished the full color repaint. I have decided after the restoration is finished, I am going to fold it up, and put it back in storage in the long term.

Are you going to the show?

#2139 3 years ago

Yes, I am making provisions to be there very early Thursday to setup and get the show games installed after the floor layout is in place.
I was asked by a board member at PAGG, if I would be available with tools.
However, I do not know if I will be able to be there more than one additional day beyond setup.
I no longer have my "pin hauler" to transport games.

Cool. I'm interested in actually meeting you

3 weeks later
#2183 3 years ago

Clean the game (ramps and playfield) with Novus, install new rubber ring kit, wax the playfield, reinstall......a rag and Novus 2, all that dirt will come right off.

Man why people recommend Novus is beyond me. That shit has no place near a pinball playfield. It's a rubbing compound and every time it's used some of the playfield clear coat is removed. It's the same with magic eraser or light grain sand paper.

Simple green and other harmless cleaners can work just fine and are totally harmless. Novus is ok for plastics but don't put that stuff on your playfield.

3 weeks later
#2303 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Either that or the world ends at the US/Canada border

Wait, there's something on the other side of that barrier?

#2314 3 years ago

uvulabob makes a lot of sense to me. Seriously.

#2353 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

deals like Jackbot $1915 out of pocket, Banzai run $3580, flinstones $2248, Dr. Dude $1138

These are not great deals for heavily routed games in unknown condition off a container that will need some repairs and full shop jobs.

#2362 3 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Didn't say great deals said good, and there are lots to choose from with fairly detailed pictures, was just putting a few examples, they have games from $1000-5000, and a lot of games you don't see for sale at least around here, Adams family, scared stiff, Star Wars, nba, TOM, CFTBL, FT, Getaway, CSI, LOTR, WPT, Baywatch, Star Trek, Turtles, Super Mario, Elvis just to name a few. We need just a few more to make this happen, that's is all I will say about this, thanks guys!

I didn't consider the ones listed to be good deals either. They felt over priced for what they are. Hard pass here.

1 week later
#2394 3 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

You may want to post in the Colorado thread too, while you're at it.

Yea why stop there even? Lol.

1 week later
#2439 3 years ago

Anyone have any stock pinball 2000's they want to sell?

3 weeks later
#2485 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Anyone in the PNW have a Hobbit LE or SE for sale?

My friend has a low play Smaug edition and is firm at $8500. If you're interested you can come check it out and pick it up. It's Hillsboro Oregon.

1 week later
#2514 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Another one that's a little off topic - But figured I'd post here since most of you are local.
Does anyone have a spare working 27 inch vga monitor they'd be willing to sell? I need one for a Rush 2049.

I might let me measure it

#2517 3 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Thanks Mark for checking...
Trying to avoid the LCD route if I can. Also, would have to convert both of them to LCD to match.

Sorry I thought you meant a 27" LCD.

1 month later
#2617 2 years ago

Is anyone interested in a super tricked out tron le?

#2621 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

What would a super tricked out tron le sell for?

I've seen around $10k but I'll take $9k for it.

2 weeks later
#2629 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Have you ever seen him dislodge a stuck ball? Ha... machines are real nice though...

Yea shake the shit out of them
These machines were built to handle it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 208.87
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
$ 149.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside