5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,497 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by NitroPinballUSA
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1013 4 years ago

Hey everyone. Brand new person here. I don't have any tables yet, just doing some research before diving into things.
sound like you guys have a pretty good group.

1 week later
#1062 4 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

It was at the pendleton swap meet. 400 bucks but, this thing is ROUGH....

Sweet, thats about the price I am lookng for, for a table I can spend some time fixing up. Is there anything similar on the west side (seattle to bellingham) anytime soon?
Mark

1 week later
#1081 4 years ago

Pretty quiet in here. Any upcoming swap meets anywhere around bellingham? Im looking for a cheap project table.

#1083 4 years ago

Shame about the meets. this seems like an area with a lot of interest. Especially with the giant Seattle-Tacoma market! Does anything ever show up at bigger flea-markets or is it strictly CL?

I do not have any tables at all so I am pretty open to anything, just looking for something I can play with my kids. Table conditions don't scare me, I am confident I can pull off a total rebuild of cabinet, playfield and wiring/mechanics - in fact it looks like it would be fun. The hard part is getting something! this is a tough area to find bargains in.

#1087 4 years ago

Awesome! I will send you a msg and set it up

#1092 4 years ago

Sorry Oropuro - thanks to JosiahCox's immense wonderfulness, I am the proud owner of my very first table - the Star Trip Cocktail table! So it is off the market.

1 month later
#1155 4 years ago

You guys going to the nw pinball show in tacoma in 3 weeks? Is it fun?

1 month later
#1344 4 years ago

Dang, wish I lived in the Salem area now

11 months later
#2369 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.
What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

That sounds awesome, do people bring project pins there or is it mostly parts?
Mark

4 months later
#2631 2 years ago

1949 Turf King found for sale.

Its not mine but I found this at a Lions Club sale in Bellingham. Took a couple of pictures, it looks to be in good shape although its hard to tell. If interested, contact David at 253-380-7360 - he told me $600. I don't know if that is a firm price or a starting price.

Cant link pics here, so I posted it over in EM as well with pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-turf-king-found-for-sale#post-3444814

3 weeks later
#2661 2 years ago

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.

Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.

some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

7 months later
#2834 2 years ago

I've got a guy driving out from the East Coast to pick up my Bingo Pin and he was asking if anyone had a "Palm Beach" or "Double Header" they were interested in selling so he could bring home more than one.

2 weeks later
#2847 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Reminder, tomorrow is a local Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!
Saturday, July 22nd from 1pm to 5pm
At Let's Play Cafe and Arcade
214 North Lewis St , Monroe, WA 98272
Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle. Power will be available to test games.

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

2 months later
#2889 2 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Machine - For Sale
Grand PrixUsed, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
4 days ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

Man if I was a little closer I would get that in a heartbeat. It looks in great shape!

Anyone heading that way that could pick it up?

7 months later
#3063 1 year ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Cheap pins in Eugene. eugene.craigslist.org link

already gone...lol 23 hours later

3 weeks later
#3098 1 year ago

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

9 months later
#3347 6 months ago

Just posted my Star Trip Cocktail pin if anyone is interested. The format is great as due to its size its one of the very few my wife will let me have in the family room.

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “looking to sell my Star Trip cocktail pinball. It works great, wear consistent with age, playfield is in good shape, waxed and new rubbers. Currently set for free-play but will als...”
2019-04-11
Lynden, WA
500 (OBO)

4 weeks later
#3372 5 months ago

Pricing question. I have a possible lead on a 1963 race-way. I don’t know if it runs or not. What would be a fair price? It’s pretty old but seems like a cool pin

1 month later
#3403 3 months ago

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3407 3 months ago

Thinking about selling my Argosy EM, it’s in decent shape. Any idea what price would be reasonable in the Pacific Northwest? I know EMs don’t go for as much as back east.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside