IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1013 9 years ago

Hey everyone. Brand new person here. I don't have any tables yet, just doing some research before diving into things.
sound like you guys have a pretty good group.

1 week later
#1062 9 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

It was at the pendleton swap meet. 400 bucks but, this thing is ROUGH....

Sweet, thats about the price I am lookng for, for a table I can spend some time fixing up. Is there anything similar on the west side (seattle to bellingham) anytime soon?
Mark

1 week later
#1081 9 years ago

Pretty quiet in here. Any upcoming swap meets anywhere around bellingham? Im looking for a cheap project table.

#1083 9 years ago

Shame about the meets. this seems like an area with a lot of interest. Especially with the giant Seattle-Tacoma market! Does anything ever show up at bigger flea-markets or is it strictly CL?

I do not have any tables at all so I am pretty open to anything, just looking for something I can play with my kids. Table conditions don't scare me, I am confident I can pull off a total rebuild of cabinet, playfield and wiring/mechanics - in fact it looks like it would be fun. The hard part is getting something! this is a tough area to find bargains in.

#1087 9 years ago

Awesome! I will send you a msg and set it up

#1092 9 years ago

Sorry Oropuro - thanks to JosiahCox's immense wonderfulness, I am the proud owner of my very first table - the Star Trip Cocktail table! So it is off the market.

1 month later
#1155 8 years ago

You guys going to the nw pinball show in tacoma in 3 weeks? Is it fun?

1 month later
#1344 8 years ago

Dang, wish I lived in the Salem area now

11 months later
#2369 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Let's Play Café in Monroe is hosting a pinball and arcade parking lot swap meet on Saturday, July 30th. Bring your parts, games and pinball and arcade related items to wheel and deal. The last one was quite successful and this one promises to be even bigger! Bring your own table and chairs or sell out of the back of your truck. The arcade will be open for bathrooms, food and games.
What: Pinball & Arcade Swap Meet!
Where: Let's Play, 214 N Lewis St, Monroe, WA 98272
When: Saturday, July 30th
Time: 10am-4pm

That sounds awesome, do people bring project pins there or is it mostly parts?
Mark

4 months later
#2631 7 years ago

1949 Turf King found for sale.

Its not mine but I found this at a Lions Club sale in Bellingham. Took a couple of pictures, it looks to be in good shape although its hard to tell. If interested, contact David at 253-380-7360 - he told me $600. I don't know if that is a firm price or a starting price.

Cant link pics here, so I posted it over in EM as well with pics: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1949-turf-king-found-for-sale#post-3444814

3 weeks later
#2661 7 years ago

I am thinking of selling my United Brazil Bingo system. Apparently it is a pretty rare one and this one is in great shape, there is no wear on the playfield and the wires, solenoids, wheels, etc. all look brand new. However while it lights up, it does not run, so it is a project pin.

Ideally I would prefer someone local so I don't have the hassle of boxing and shipping. I was thinking $400 does that sound reasonable? I can't find much info on pricing for them.

some pics at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/manual-for-uniteds-brazil#post-3459535
Mark

7 months later
#2834 6 years ago

I've got a guy driving out from the East Coast to pick up my Bingo Pin and he was asking if anyone had a "Palm Beach" or "Double Header" they were interested in selling so he could bring home more than one.

2 weeks later
#2847 6 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Reminder, tomorrow is a local Pinball and Arcade Swap Meet!
Saturday, July 22nd from 1pm to 5pm
At Let's Play Cafe and Arcade
214 North Lewis St , Monroe, WA 98272
Bring your new and used pinball and arcade related parts, games, etc. to buy, sell and trade this Saturday in Monroe. Ample free parking and space to set up a table or sell out of the back of your vehicle. Power will be available to test games.

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

2 months later
#2889 6 years ago
Quoted from Brian541:

Machine - For Sale
Grand PrixUsed, needs some work “Farm fresh,Just picked up this game in a package deal.Really quite nice cosmetically,Not perfect but nice for its age.Not working right but complete,Just cleaning and figuring out ...”
4 days ago Klamath Falls, OR 400 (OBO)
Brian541

Man if I was a little closer I would get that in a heartbeat. It looks in great shape!

Anyone heading that way that could pick it up?

7 months later
#3063 5 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Cheap pins in Eugene. eugene.craigslist.org link

already gone...lol 23 hours later

3 weeks later
#3098 5 years ago

did everyone buy/sell what they wanted at the show? I saw several with for sale signs on them

9 months later
#3347 5 years ago

Just posted my Star Trip Cocktail pin if anyone is interested. The format is great as due to its size its one of the very few my wife will let me have in the family room.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “looking to sell my Star Trip cocktail pinball. It works great, wear consistent with age, playfield is in good shape, waxed and new rubbers. Currently set for free-play but will als...”
2019-04-11
Lynden, WA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 167 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#3372 4 years ago

Pricing question. I have a possible lead on a 1963 race-way. I don’t know if it runs or not. What would be a fair price? It’s pretty old but seems like a cool pin

1 month later
#3403 4 years ago

I just saw this, Did anyone go to this today? Any decent projects left?

seattle.craigslist.org link

#3407 4 years ago

Thinking about selling my Argosy EM, it’s in decent shape. Any idea what price would be reasonable in the Pacific Northwest? I know EMs don’t go for as much as back east.

3 months later
#3498 4 years ago

Not sure if coeur d’Alene is included in the Pacific Northwest but there is a cheap project pin on cl for the area

spokane.craigslist.org link

#3502 4 years ago

2 EM's of unknown status, probably projects: Grand Prix and Klondike (the one picture shows that they look decent - see 3/4 quarters of the way down the set of pics)
When: October 19th and 20th

Link: http://pdxestateservices.com/packed-time-capsule-estate-sale/

2 weeks later
#3555 4 years ago

the container buys are great. the machines tend to come in needing *some* work but its a good way to get some titles that are hard to find in the area. I had to bow out of the last one but I can't wait for the next!

2 months later
#3621 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The first pinball and arcade repair party of the season is now scheduled! It will be Sunday, February 23rd, from 11am - 8pm at Jame's house in Milton. PM me for the address.
Bring boards, monitors, power supplies and full games to work on! Bring tools and parts and help others! No time like the present to start getting your games in good working order so you can bring them to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show this June!!! There will be local experts available for consultation and advice, testing equipment and games to play. If you need help on a specific game or board, post ahead of time about it and we can try to make sure someone is able to test or help you with it.

Woohoo!

2 weeks later
#3624 4 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

The first pinball and arcade repair party of the season is now scheduled! It will be Sunday, February 23rd, from 11am - 8pm at Jame's house in Milton. PM me for the address.
Bring boards, monitors, power supplies and full games to work on! Bring tools and parts and help others! No time like the present to start getting your games in good working order so you can bring them to the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show this June!!! There will be local experts available for consultation and advice, testing equipment and games to play. If you need help on a specific game or board, post ahead of time about it and we can try to make sure someone is able to test or help you with it.

are we still on for this sunday?

1 month later
#3644 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

anyone know anyplace i can get my pinball itch around Tillamook or Rockaway beach oregon? had to move down here recently very abruptly to help take care of a family member but I'm getting really boring now. Beautiful sunsets but it all starts to look the same afterawhile.

Pick up a project from someone on the list, if you post I am sure someone will part with one, then you have something to do and when it’s all fixed up you can play it

3 weeks later
#3661 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Hello NW pin heads! I live in Eugene, Oregon and possibly looking for my next restoration project. I am looking for a William's Flintstones machine. Don't want a restored one, but a project. Mainly want the playfield in good condition without any major damage. On this title have seen rub through of the art work by the flippers. I already have new cartoon cabinet art work and parts as I have owned this title before. Want to do a unique restoration. Give me a heads up if you have one and are local to me. Thanks Mike

Did you ever find one? I hope you start a thread on the "unique restoration" sounds like it will be fun!

2 months later
#3707 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Hey folks! You probably know a bunch of local pinheads put together container pin orders once or twice a year, where we order games from Europe that come in on a shipping container. We are starting to put together the next order, if anyone is interested, follow the link to check out the games, prices, photos and you can make a reservation if you are in. Some basics on a container buy:
-Assume games have wear, broken plastics, hacks, missing parts, etc. Look at the photos carefully. Most work or sorta work, but they need a lot of clean up and some degree of replacement parts.
-Shipping averages $200-$250 per pin.
-Prices are in Euros, the exchange rate does change.
-Games get delivered to Kirkland, WA.
-Payment is due before we sign the deal with the vendor. This is all done by local collectors, no profit, Jon that organizes it puts a ton of work and capital on the line to make it happen. For free.
-There are lots more details, bug me if you want them.
http://container.proludio.com/

Just a reminder that the window for this is starting to close, if you are interested make sure you let Jon know!

2 months later
#3779 3 years ago

I've just posted my Target Pool up for sale ($1000). Its up in Lynden and has been restored. It looks and plays beautifully. I love it but got to make room... I hope it will go to a good home!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102172

2 weeks later
#3792 3 years ago

Yea, it’s been pretty quiet in the pnw. Everyone must be just in a holding pattern watching the container ship website

4 months later
#3909 3 years ago

I think that 2021 is the year of recovery and 2022 is when everything is back to normal. We might get Christmas events like normal on 2021 but I suspect most things during the year will be cancelled like 2020.

#3912 3 years ago

i would go! i would be up to talking, playing and buying a project or 2 if someone brought it

2 months later
#3964 2 years ago

Just got the ok from my wife. Anyone have a munsters premium or LE they are willing to give up for cold hard cash?

#3967 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Just got the ok from my wife. Anyone have a munsters premium or LE they are willing to give up for cold hard cash?

still looking!

2 months later
#4006 2 years ago

Anyone thinking of getting something from the Museum of Pinball auction in Banning California? Maybe it could work like a Italy buy, someone drives a U-Haul up from the area and we share the cost.

for info: https://www.facebook.com/MuseumOfPinball

to bid on a machine: https://bid.captainsauctionwarehouse.com/m/view-auctions/catalog/id/80

1 week later
#4021 2 years ago

FYI - if anyone is thinking of buying from the Banning Pacific Pinball Museum auction and shipping the machine(s), I contacted Beltman Integrated Logistics (one of the ones on the websites recommended list) about shipping pins up to Bellingham area. I would think Seattle might be a little cheaper.

Machine will be corner boarded, blanket wrapped shrink wrapped at time of pick up. We do not palletize unless the customer would like it palletized with a fee of $65. Packing is included in the price.
Price for 1 - $575.80
Price for 2 - $658.96 - definitely cheaper to go multiple!

They only need 24-48 hours notice, so if successful in bidding you can contact them and get it done within the time window.

they said: *Quote is based on tractor trailer accessibility and no stairs

#4023 2 years ago

if multiple people were going to bid, the per-person price would be pretty low. Is anyone planning to bid?

9 months later
#4170 1 year ago

anyone know if you can still get t-shirts from the show? I can't find anything on the website

8 months later
#4341 1 year ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Added today:

Nfs

I assume that means you sold it, congrats!

7 months later
#4563 6 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

Alright here is the list of machines I have posted for sale. These are all located in Langley BC (roughly 20 minutes North of the Lynden WA State border). They can all return to US soil duty free, you just need to come pick them up .
Stranger Things LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165857
Elvira LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165858
Medieval Madness Royal Edition:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165859
Willy Wonka CE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165860
Attack from Mars LE:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165861
Foo Fighters LE or Premium:
Coming soon, just need to decide which one to sell

Added 2 days ago: Foo Fighters:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/165948
AFM is SOLD pending pick up.

wow, you are killing me! I need to win the lottery asap.

3 months later
#4657 87 days ago

You guys have probably already looked at it, but there is a Time Fantasy for sale down in Vancouver Wa. Looks like a bit of a project but the price is low ($1200) and its a crazy wacky pin and ought to get some love, I would go but its a looooooong drive...lol

portland.craigslist.org link

1 week later
#4680 74 days ago

do BC'ers mostly get their machines from this group or is it mostly Kijiji or just everywhere?

1 month later
#4713 39 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

There will also be a bulletin board in the lobby where people post tons of for sale and want to buy ads. Feel free to bring parts and project games that you leave in your vehicle and put an ad up on the board.

this... I will be looking for a project machine!

3 weeks later
#4718 12 days ago

I don't know if everyone has looked at this before, but a guy up in Lynden is selling his Bally Freedom EM. I've looked at it, the playfield is nice with some planking but no worn out spots, the backglass is intact and looks good. It plays great with no problems.

His original posting was $1550 but that was a year ago and he indicated he will be willing to talk. The Expressway next to it is spoken for.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1819971161696371

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mark532011.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=mark532011 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.