IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago

I'd love to add a CQ WH20 or AFM into my basement

1 week later
#54 10 years ago

Anyone considering selling whitewater or AFM?

4 weeks later
#209 9 years ago

Anyone looking at selling WH2O or AC/DC?

6 months later
#607 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Just a quick questions for you Pac NW pinheads who have bought games NIB - who do you recommend I should talk to for a good price on a NIB MET pro? This would be my first NIB and I'd like to get it as close to $4500 as possible but have zero contacts with distributors.
Can you please help a fellow pinhead out with some recommendations on who I should talk to?
In order to fund purchase that I'll probably will be listing my Demo Man and Stargate in the next week or two so please let me know if you are looking for either of those games and I'll send you pics and a description before posting it up on here. Price for each will be around 2k +/-.
Thanks for you time!

I bought my NIB AC/DC from JJ at Colorado Game Exchange, great price and fast delivery (and shipping was included in the price)

He used to have discount codes here, but you have to give him a call nowadays to find the price thanks to Stern

2 months later
#786 9 years ago

LAH is a fun game, tempting...

3 months later
#1167 8 years ago

I have a beautifully restored MB, that I'm considering replacing with something new. Just gauging the interest and what's out there. I could sell it outright, or include in a trade (mainly considering STLE, WH20, AFM, maybe even TZ or TOM)

If you are looking for pristine MB, send me a pm

#1170 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I have a beautifully restored MB, that I'm considering replacing with something new. Just gauging the interest and what's out there. I could sell it outright, or include in a trade (mainly considering STLE, WH20, AFM, maybe even TZ or TOM)
If you are looking for pristine MB, send me a pm

I added a few pics here, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

1 month later
#1335 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Have you guys seen this?? seattle.craigslist.org link

Most of those prices didn't seem to be $500-1000 below market low as is, still interesting that someone's doing that. The more pins we get in PNW the better

1 month later
2 weeks later
#1476 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Floating my insanely nice Original MM for sale (full Keller restoration in 2012)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25174

Once you've sold your MM, if you are interested in an insanely nice MB let me know

2 weeks later
#1541 8 years ago

Ooo, I played that BoP2.0 at NWPAS and loved it. Very tempting...

1 month later
#1669 8 years ago

I'm planning on listing my beautiful MB (fully restored about two years ago) in the market place shortly, just wanted to see if there's interest in it before I do that here.
Some pics can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

4 months later
#1989 8 years ago

Not exactly pinball related, but I'm thinking of selling my Arcade legends 2. It's in an awesome shape and has zero issues, and monitor is great. Any interest anyone?

1 week later
#2015 8 years ago

I've bought a few NIB's and JJ from Game Exchange in Colorado is my go to guy. Good prices, usually free shipping and great support if needed. I'm eyeing on GB too, and will buy it from JJ for sure

I'd say though that new pins need maintenance too, cleaning at minimum and some part changes too. I wouldn't shy away from buying a well maintained machine from a local pinhead, you'll get support for any issue from pin side and locals will help too.

You'll learn and nothing is more satisfying than successfully troubleshooting and fixing something

2 years later
#3004 6 years ago

I'm going to put my HUO AC/DC premium (1st owner, has color DMD, shaker and a few tasty mods) on the market shortly, will likely first post it on facebook's PNW Pinball Classified page but also here. Also selling Ultimate Arcade 2 in excellent shape, probably asking $850.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkuoppamaki.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=kkuoppamaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.