IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3987 2 years ago

Hey all, I'm looking to buy either a Street Fighter II or Maverick pin in good, working condition. Any out there for sale? I'm in Boise, but willing to make a decent length trek to pickup.

Thanks!

1 year later
#4348 1 year ago

WTB one of the following:

World Cup Soccer
Jurassic Park (Data East)
Star Wars (Data East)
Whirlwind
Diner
Simpsons (Data East)
Independence Day

I'm in Boise, Idaho but up for a drive. Within reason. Let me know if you have any of these you'd like to sell.

#4350 1 year ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I have a nice Whirlwind I will be rotating out of my collection. I love it, but had my fun. .my buddy has first dibs, but if he gets something else, it will go on the market. Very nice actually

Alright, I'd take a look for sure. Any idea on the time frame?

#4360 1 year ago
Quoted from Danrosenstein:

I have Simpsons and Star wars DE. you will need to peel Simpsons from my daughter. but Star Wars is available.

PM'd

10 months later
#4650 3 months ago

Planning ahead a little:

At some point this year, I'm hoping to be in the market for Total Nuclear Annihilation. Anyone have one or know of one that will be available at some point? Say, Q3 or so?

And on a related note, I'll likely have a Street Fighter 2 and Maverick available at some point in the next 3-6 months if anyone is interested.

2 weeks later
#4693 72 days ago

Still on the lookout for a Total Nuclear Annihilation. If anyone knows of one that will be available for sale soon, let me know. Coming from Boise, Idaho, but not opposed to a drive.

1 week later
#4699 60 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Super clean Street Fighter 2 pinball. In immaculate condition. Fully functioning. Cabinet is in excellent shape. Here are some of the mods/upgrades that have been made: Full set ...”
2024-02-24
Boise, ID
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 110 times
I'll be listing Street Fighter 2 soon. Super clean. Full LEDs. Alternate (non-hideous) translite. But original (hideous) translite included. Full set of cliffy protectors. 3D printed and fully painted mini arcade cabinet that plays a rom of the arcade game. No joke, it's in immaculate condition. Let me know if you're interested.

Will also be selling my DE Star Wars. Have an acquaintance coming in early March to look at it and is very interested, but if he passes, I'll be listing that one as well.

Let me know if you're interested in either one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kevster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=kevster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.