IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 10 years ago

Ill sell my mm and afm, only 18,000 for the pair!

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Seattle center was awesome, I wish it was still there too. But I imagine that Tacoma is a lot cheaper as well as larger and a whole lot easier to get games in and out of.
I ate some B+ sushi walking distance from the Tacoma show...spacing on the name though.

Yes but no ac and horrible airflow. If a massively hot day we all die lol

1 week later
#131 9 years ago

I come across pins for sale constsntly it seems, nit always a plus pricing though....

Just picked up another totan. On the fence about keep this one. Feel free topm if interested

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Time to shake up the lineup. I am looking to trade my nice condition T2 for another DMD era pin.
Willing to add cash for the right title. I can bring T2 to the show or I'd be happy to arrange pickup/delivery.
T2 works perfect, has a few tasteful mods and plays fantastic. It's the nicest one I have found in a while but it's time to let it find a new home. I can provide more pics if you are interested.
Looking for the following but open to any offers.
LOTR (my grail pin)
TSPP
TOM
TOTAN
The Shadow
Dracula
Congo
Dr Who.
Would also sell it for cash but I'd prefer trade. Thanks for reading and good luck with your pinball dreams.
Cheers and have a great day.

photo.JPG 330 KB

Ohhh I have a totan for trade that i foolishly bought lol, pm sent

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from UvulaBob:

Seriously. 52 pins within 200 miles of Philadelphia last time I checked. Within 200 miles of Vancouver, WA? Four. FOUR. This is an injustice. NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

For sale? There are about 15-20 right now

#188 9 years ago

Selling/trading my TOTAN offically - http://s886.photobucket.com/user/jrivelli/library/TotanV2?sort=3&page=1 - asking $6k but more than willing to trade for a lower title and cash etc

#194 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Bro pictures and small description takes maybe 20min a game.
For THOUSANDS of dollars that's not that unreasonable of a request.

Totally agree. It raises a big red flag for me if people want an offer first and then condition second.

#199 9 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Toying with the idea of getting rid of my Zaccaria Moon Flight. Too many pins right now. Any EM fans here abouts?

001.jpg 104 KB

005.jpg 160 KB

013.jpg 107 KB

014.jpg 100 KB

apron.jpg 226 KB

BG-back.jpg 91 KB

Holy playfield dude...that thing shines!

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstersix:

No one is locking anyone into a price until they've seen pics. I'm just not going to spend my time taking pics and describing games unless someone is serious about a specific title. In that sense, if they're serious, they should have an idea of what they're looking to pay for said title. I'm not in a position that I *have* to sell any games. It's just the way it works guys, if you were serious about a game, then you'd be serious about what I am asking you to do. If I had to sell, I would pick a specific title, and post pictures and a description of it. But I don't have to, so I'm not going to. I don't think that's unreasonable either.
As for the TRON LE, I don't know how you could figure there were 2k worth of mods for the LE. I have all the protectors installed, ramps, plastics and scoop hole. I have the sticker over the drop bank but not installed. I have a shaker motor not installed. I have the hallmark light cycles but not installed. I have all the parts to make an arcade using the toy from the Legacy movie, but I haven't yet, so obviously its not installed. I have the light up recognizer, but again, not installed. I like stock for the most part, but I collect the mods just in case, and add them as I have time. I don't see how this adds up to $2000 bucks though, even with them being not put in. There are only a couple of mods that I don't have that I know about, the Flynn sign and a topper. BFD, you could have still made me an offer assuming the game was mod-free.

If you were serious youd take a few minutes and et us a pic and description. An afm can be from 4k-10k. Without knowing condition i cant make any offer at all. Just saying super tough sell if not willing to give a bit of info is all

1 month later
#308 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Not mine
But a good deal if it's legit
seattle.craigslist.org link

Single coin door on those were on the costco models?

2 months later
#424 9 years ago

Selling my elvis. In nice shape. $3500 Can send over more pics. Shoot me an email [email protected]

CAM01096.jpgCAM01096.jpg
CAM01077.jpgCAM01077.jpg

2 weeks later
#468 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

" target="_blank">portland.craigslist.org link
Looks nice
(Not mine nor do I know the owner)

its lonnnng gone

#470 9 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Well, I guess that's the other possibility...no worries. Thanks all--I appreciate the support down there!

I am referring to the family guy posted, not spiderman

2 months later
#662 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Eastern, Wa. Guys.
-I have a RFM pinball in about as close to new condition as they come, Bought it from a Smac'r a few years ago, this was his core game and he went through it top to bottom, new fan, new drive, all updates, rubbers, new glass, waxed and polished to a diamond, has the flying saucer mods. beautiful screen.
-Its kept spotless, waxed and gets new Quality balls once year, I don't think there is mar on it that I recall, kept in a climate controlled space, nicest one I have ever seen. its not played much maybe 50 games a year.
- I am fanatical about my stuff, I buy the best and keep it that way, if your thinking about a RFM this should make you very happy.
-----Here is the deal, ....$3100 firm you pick up 10 miles Near Moses Lake to get a idea of the drive.
cash no checks, no trades, you check it out, play some games and we load it in your rig.
-----I am a private person I would like a referral from someone in the pinside community or smac arcade community if I don't know you are a mutual member we will not meet.
-------------------- One day deal, Sat the 27th---------------------
-I will see if I have pictures at home of it my pc crashed awhile back I may be short on good pictures,
-I don't sell junk , I describe my stuff correctly and accurately , if I tell you its mint its that.
-I hate to sell it ...plays excellent, smoothest pin I have ever played, have to make room.
- anyway straight up honest guy on this end will talk by phone or email no problem.
-may have some video of it also.
Peace, B.

I'd be interested, but bummer we don't know each other

#666 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

one day deal, Yes, its in storage I dont really want to haul it back over the hill, I offered it up is all. ...I dont want any tweekers or the like around, that's why I asked for a reference of some sort.
lot of strange/desperate people out these days, hell dont you read the news? if you think I am paranoid cool no problem, you haven't been in rural EW lately ? between the gangs and tweekers its messed up....I listed it for E.W. guys as I figured a coasty wasnt driving for it, if I bring it back to the coast it will be more money, I dont think 3100 is the high water mark for a mint RFM today.
not trying to sound rude, not my style, just dont need a hassle is all. if this doesn't sound reasonable we can have the add dumped, dont matter to me, I was trying to get the pin to a loving home is all. rather than some ding dong from Craigs list.
Peace, B.

You are posting on pinside, not craigslist. So if a long time member contacted you I'd not treat as a tweeker. I think the points above are you are listing a game for top dollar, on a trusted pinball forum demanding all these silly references but......who are you?

#674 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

no problem guys, consider it off the market then, if a mod wants to delete the add go for it.
its in storage, I was only going to be at that spot one day is the one day deal. was not trying offend anyone, I made a mistake I guess reaching out to a group dedicated to pins, it wont happen again.
Merry Christmas, B.

Don't get butthurt dude. You posted a game at a high price (we're not policing, just saying) and made it good for only one day.

It's also a perfect mint game as you say, but in a storage unit so who knows what has happened to it, right?

It's like this:
1. You required a referral
2. You listed a game at top dollar
3. You called it perfect mint with no pics or references of who you are other than "When I say its mint, its mint"
4. It's in a storage unit that may be a huge inconvenience to go look at and play (is there even power there?)
5. It's a "1day" sale on a top dollar game. That game at that price will sit for a few.

So, in the end no one is knocking you, but let's get off the high horse and not pretend you are better than everyone here. That's how we all took it.

Perhaps bring the game to your house, post a few pics and it'll sell? Just make sure to realize you aren't doing us a favor by selling it for $3100. Someone would be doing you a favor for buying it in my opinion.

Again, it's great you listed it here and please continue to do so, just make sure to realize how you came off.

Cheers dude!

#685 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

WOW, nice reply's guys, I tried to be nice and also explained the situation in a way you could understand, and you are still busting my balls, Karma is bitch.
to be clear the game is not in a unheated storage locker, never has.
about had my fill of your bs, grow the fuck up!.

What is your problem? I try to explain why people weren't thrilled with your offer to sell and you go all psycho. Why would anyone drive over to see your probably trashed game? Good grief...

I would never pay over 3k for this game from you and if I did pay market value I'd need at least 5 referrals from you and bring 2-3 people with me to prevent any damage you may inflict as I'd feel very unsafe.

#686 9 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Damn i thought pins are more expensive up in the northwest. A mint RFM in Florida would sell quick at that price.I just sold a nice one ,but not mint for $3500. In my opinion he has it priced right.

That isn't the point of this anymore. The point is it is top dollar (compared to all other recent RFM CL sales) and he is being a jerk about it as if we have this fabulous privilege to buy from him. I'm not worthy.

#688 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

OMG guys. Really! fuck me!
it was simple I want to sell a pin post, I agree the referral part was a little stupid,
bottom line I don't want to meet someone where its at and have them later come back and rip off the place, that is all.
I am not holier then thow, didn't try to imply that not for a second, I have said this a few times.
how the hell am I jerk? I have told you from the second post why I did it that way, and repeated myself nicely why
these were selling for 3100 3 yrs ago all day long...I looked at recent sales they were ok condition needing love, show me a mint one in the NW that sold recently...I don't sell pins weekly like you, so I guess we will see how it goes when I list it.
for the last time trying to leave to leave this thread on good terms. I have not insulted one of you personally and you have insulted me repeatedly.
it's obvious you guys are riled up, I cant believe a simple post like this would set you all off like this. fucking nuts it is....you guys need to relax, your going waaay overboard on this one it was simple for sale add the was worded wrong.
are we done?

We will never be done if you keep taking jabs lol. I forgive you though. Hopefully you'll get the game sold and the buyer will be happy

#701 9 years ago
Quoted from smoke:

Jabs, ha, been biting my lip from the second post, don't confuse politeness with weakness.
Santa is watching a bunch of boys with no manners are getting coal.
tight flippers you cum stains.

Tell us how you really feel!

#721 9 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Taxi and swords still available. Gather your Xmas cash peeps.
I bought a safecracker last week, need to re coop some funds.

What's the ask on the taxi?

3 weeks later
#774 9 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Any great games or great deals out there?

Ill sell you my CV for $50

1 month later
#1028 9 years ago
Quoted from GibGirl:

First, sorry if this is considered "bad form" for this thread... but as someone who's trying to get into owning pins, and seeing that the NW seems to be hotter (and pricier) than most other areas, could I get some advice on what I could realistically expect to aim at, machine wise, with a $1500-$2000 budget? I'm fine with a player's machine, just wanting it to be working enough to be playable to start with - I'd rather learn to fix and maintain a pin from a good starting state, versus diving in at the deep end and getting one working again. I'd also like to aim at a good SS or low-end DMD to start.
I've tried looking up prices on machines here and other places, and it looks like what I've seen when poking around what's available in the area is notably higher. That's making it hard to even get a good grip on what level of machine I can legitimately look for. (For example, would I be able to wait and watch for a Demolition Man at that range? Or would I want to look at something more like Sorcerer if I want to be able to play it?)

The last handful of games I've bought and sold have been from friends I've met locally. Local craigslist here seems to have gotten fairly outrageous. Reach out to a few people and let them know you are interested in xyz titles and when they are ready to sell you may get a call. I know I like to ring someone up and sell it for a decent price than deal with craigslist and have to list high

5 months later
#1422 8 years ago
Quoted from Staythirsty:

Before I sell a couple pins to jump on the MMR bandwagon, does anyone have an unrestored original Medieval Madness they would be willing to trade? Players condition fine. I know it's a long shot....
I have an Addams Family and a Terminator 2 for trade.
The TAF has some bad inserts/mansion but is fully functional. I have a new ramp and NOS plastic set both uninstalled. I also have a mansion wear decal and a set of insert decals. Has Comet Sunlight leds.
The T2 is in pretty good shape, fully working with minor wear on a couple inserts. Has lighted hunter ship mod, sunlight leds.
Would also be interested in an AFM or Tron but not much else. PM if interested.

image.jpg image_1.jpg

I have an unrestired but really nice Mm. Not interested in those titles tho

#1424 8 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

so what are you looking for? ....and how unrestored is unrestored?

idk how restored is "restored" I guess?

It has pinballbulbs full led kit, was fully torn down when I got it and cleaned completely. Has mirror blades and an upgraded subwoofer. Rebuilt the flippers. Plays really great.

There is minor PF wear on back loop. A ball track wear. I wasn't really actively selling it, but saw he was looking to trade for one and I've had this one forever and may be ok trading it off or selling it. Probably ask 9k and throw in a free Pinballbulbs led kit of your choice

3 weeks later
#1471 8 years ago

Selling a Pirates of the caribbean and a Nascar

POTC - $4500
Nascar - $2250

Both in really great shape. Neither has lockbar holes. Based n that and condition Nascar may be HUO also based on who I got it from what they told me.

2 weeks later
#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Last time I looked, Shasta Lake California wasn't in the Pacific Northwest. This thread is for buying and selling locally.

I don't think you'd mind if those Northern Cali guys drove up to the NW show and bought tickets

One of the biggest turn offs for me when I first started in pinball was the "exclusive" vibe I got once online and then again at a show. I was almost out, but said eff it and have meant some super awesome people since. (yourself included ) I say we include all in the surrounding areas, huzzah!

#1532 8 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

Hi everyone. I'm officially de-lurking. I've had a few machines routed locally for nearly a year, and several in my private collection. Right now I need two more pins to route so I'm not looking for pristine HUO, just a machine in good condition at a fair price. I have cash in hand.
A few I would consider, in no particular order:
Ironman
Star Trek (Stern)
Tron
POTC
Family-friendly themes only, and I'm definitely not interested in any of the recent rock and roll themed Sterns.
Potentially open to some older, highly reliable machines as well (as long as they fall into the top 50-or-so of all time category), but given the track record I've had with older pins I'd want to hear feedback from people here on reliability.

PM sent on POTC. I have one listed a few posts above

#1552 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

There's really no drama. When JPOP offerred to take a bunch more money from everyone because a "licensed" group was going to carry out a highly modified production plan, a group showed the half built MG at the PNW pinball show and I bet iceman44 that brandes would end up with the machine since he was the money man. After the abject failure at the show, the same group that conspired to get the MG to the show claimed JPOP arranged shipping and got the machine shipped back to his shop in Illinois.
I'm simply calling shens on these guys because their description of the machine's return is suspect. I still think the machine is somewhere in Washington, Oregon or Canada. There has been absolutely no verifiable claim regarding the machine's disposition.

It's for sure gone. Get out of here with your trash. You are a poison to Pinside with this made up drama. GTFO of this thread and perhaps off Pinside with that crap. It's insanely obnoxious and just not needed. It is long gone.

What benefit would it be for anyone(no matter who it is) to keep an unplayable pin? People think that magic girl proto is super valuable or something. It's unplayable and so not even close to finished with massive changes needed.

#1553 8 years ago

Hey guys,

We will have a booth at PRGE and have a pirates of the Caribbean for sale and Theatre of Magic

#1570 8 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm a pacific northwest buyer. I don't sell on pinside because pinsiders don't make good customers as far as my experience goes. I've bought several machines out of Washington and Idaho.
I'd be happy to post in the JPOP thread, but I've been banned there for over a year because I told them all they had been ripped off when I was -yet again - the asshole trolling.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6?tq&tu=SadSack
I'm just wondering why everyone is so sensitive about the issue.

You intentionally troll, hate pinsiders, supposedly in the PNW but no location listed (of course), cluttered up this thread and are an overall bad person. You should leave this thread, and pinside.

#1586 8 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

When is the PRGE? and asking price for TOM?

PRGE is the 17th and 18th at the convention center. In fact, anyone in the area should go. It's gotten huge and the free play area is legit. http://www.retrogamingexpo.com/

Asking $5500 for TOM for pinsiders

1 month later
#1681 8 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Not if he had included the backbox topper.
He did not and decided to be unscrupulous and sell it separately.
A HUGE collector faux pas.

Looks to be 2800 now. Welby has been one of the most helpful and friendliest people I met in this hobby. Definitely not some scammer or shady dude. Who cares how he sells his stuff?

When you have a topper and nbafb feel free to sell together.

#1684 8 years ago

I have a right to my opinion.
To me this is like selling an F-14 Tomcat without the beacons, assemblies, and triac driver board, and then putting it on Ebay as an "extra feature".
It is not.
Who said Welby was a scammer or dishonest anyway?
$3300 for a prototype NBA WITH TOPPER is a fair price in its overall current condition.
I DID NOT STATE HE WAS A SCAMMER, I picked up his Getaway for a fair price, and one of the better ones I have owned.
I live up to my promises ALWAYS.
He did not try to "sell me the beacon separately", and preferred the local cash and carry sale.
What I said was principles of the NBA Fastbreak sale which is unscrupulous in PRACTICES, not the individual.
He was supportive, and I know I have done business with him in the past, just like Larry Dvorak, Mike Pacak, John Robertson, and many others in the region.
They have stuck around longer than most, which is commendable.
Once again, Pinside "rules the day" out of absolute misunderstanding and complete ignorance.
You jump all over other collectors with some type of insight you may not have.
Is this because I am not some type of new late model Stern fanboy or returned to the region to whom you do not know?
I guess I am not part of the "club" yet?
You do not know me, but choose to judge me all the same.
Its like a bunch of you Pinside jackholes want to pick a fight with people for the drama or try to hijack this forum, which is EXACTLY why Welby DOES NOT POST!
This is also EXACTLY why most of the original fathers of pinball that assisted on RGP and the last 30+ years, left.
Some went back to RGP, many stopped helping all together.
I can give dozens of names, but there is no point, as they are not going to come back.

I know like 5 people lol. I commented on your post because you were being a judemental jackass implying Welby was stiffing someone. Who cares how he sells anything? I've never even seen the nbafb topper until I saw his. I'd sell it separately too, but never to you. That sounds like a huge hassle.

No club dude. Just be easy.

Tell Welby I hijacked your tirade against him to call you a jackass. He will enjoy that.

2 weeks later
#1716 8 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Thanks Mike...unfortunate for sure that Nick never told me to contact you. So is the other cabinet gone now? Should I put the future purchaser of this one in touch with you?
I appreciate all advice coming my way. I definitely want to maintain my pins as well as possible, but to replace the soldered (and working perfectly) wires with a new pin set and connector just seems like it would be asking for trouble.

It's really easy and the proper way to have it wired. Some people are so afraid of hacks and would pass based on that. GRab t he few $$ in parts and spend 30 min desoldering and pushing the wires into the proper clip. I bet you can do it no biggie

3 weeks later
1 week later
#1781 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Doesn't seem to be too many posts about Oregon (portland/vancouver WA to be exact), but figured this is a good thread to post in.
So me and my wife vacationed in Portland. OR about a year ago, actually we are flying in again this friday for a week to go during the worst weather period (which is still way nicer than Chicago is right now). Basically we LOVE the area and the culture and are seriously planning on moving there in the next 2-5 years. Last time we were out there we checked out ground kontrol, some local bar pinball, voodoo donut. Wondering what the collector scene is like (beyond just looking at a map). Any local clubs or tournaments that happen on a regular basis?
More importantly since homes with basements seem to be a little more obscure than in the midwest, what does everyone do for gamerooms? Does anyone build pole barns to create an arcade outside of the house?

Don't move here. Oregon sucks. The weather sucks. Traffic sucks. Basically, we live in a shithole, you don't want to be here

P.s - Basements are everywhere here

#1785 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I might take you up on that

uh-huh
» YouTube video

Good to know.. homes I see on zillow, maybe 1 out of 5 specifically list a basement. nearly every home out here has one.

7 of my games are keepers.. in 2-5 years that number might be higher

There is a Pinball tax for moving here. You are required to give me 1-3 pins of my choosing. I'll be gentle and just take 2. Welcome!

#1791 8 years ago

If you mention Portlandia that disqualifies you from moving here. Ever.

Sorry dude!

4 weeks later
#1885 8 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

I would have LOVED to have your MM, man that game looked sweet.

Buy mine! It's for sale now and I'll be listing it on here possibly if needed too

#1891 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

But is it an HEP one? Concrete's is the most beautiful example I have seen.... Impeccable restore

Nope, but it won't be near the price either

2 weeks later
#1935 8 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Still have no fear 2500$
Hook playfield 165$ obo
New Metallica playfield 700$
High speed works great nice cab, back glass, all displays are excellent. Playfield is rough. 800$ obo

IMG_20160227_184510973_(resized).jpgIMG_20160227_191301108_(resized).jpgIMG_20160227_191106706_(resized).jpgIMG_20160227_191219336_(resized).jpg

Pm sent on first two items

6 months later
#2570 7 years ago

Selling the majority of my arcade/pinball stuff

portland.craigslist.org link - Ice Cold Beer Arcade $2000

portland.craigslist.org link - Slugfest $1500

portland.craigslist.org link - Skeeball 10ft $1500

#2572 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Those links don't render properly. For some reason it's appending the description to the link.

Good ol pinside. Can't link and can't upload images. Sigh...

portland.craigslist.org link
Skeeball $1500

portland.craigslist.org link
Slugfest $1500

Any better?

Looks like ice cold beer is gone today

1 year later
#3139 5 years ago
Quoted from Sub7vn:

Hey All, I'm looking for a local, pretty good quality Twilight Zone. Now, I realize that's an ask, but I have seen a range of TZs advertised around the US, as I am sure you all have, and playing this machine before buying it, makes a difference, aside from shipping. I also don't mind doing work on it, and one from a collector who does as well, would be welcome. DM me if you want to discuss!

Sub7vn Not sure if you're looking for a project or players game or a nice high end one but I have an incredibly nice one. All coils replace, fully gone through. The game is absolutely incredible so it won't be cheap. A well done restore imo. Feel free to PM if this sort of condition is what you're going for. Willing to trade as well, prefer it even!

#3144 5 years ago

#al

If anyone is an AGC collector, eventually I will be putting up my AGBGoaWT sale for $4000.
Downsizing my collection, after I dig it out from storage and unwrap it.
Tough game to find in collector condition.
I would rather the game go to a person that will take care of it, not a first time owner.
Purchased new and has around 1000 plays.

xTheBlackKnightx I'm looking to do some 2 for 1 trades for some higher end stuff and get some lower or mid range priced games if you are interested in downsizing? Looks like you got nearly 60 games dang dude! You aren't too far down i205

1 week later
#3150 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “I have a high end beautifully restored Twilight Zone I am looking to finally part with and sell. This game had the works done to it. What was done? - Aftermarket clear coat on the...”
2018-07-26
Milwaukie, OR
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 669 times

Finally listed my restored Twilight Zone ! May be willing to trade, see wishlist for things I am looking for

1 month later
#3180 5 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Not highly motivated but open to trading or selling some games,
The Shadow (project)
Ac/Dc pro
Stern Playboy(very nice condition)
Terminator 3
The Simpsons Pinball Party
Iron Man VE (low low plays, shaker, topper, HUO)

If you were closer id try to trade for that TSPP

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.