IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jargus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#818 9 years ago

Looking for a Widebody cabinet in decent shape. Don't care about the artwork. I'm building a Virtual Pinball table.

Let me know what you've got, and the price. I'm in Seattle, but willing to travel for a good deal.

2 weeks later
#875 9 years ago

I'm not, but I'm willing to take the empty cab.

#889 9 years ago

Hey Pin-Pimp, I'm looking for a cab and head for a project. Need something at least as big inside as a TZ or similar Widebody. Anything that you're selling make a good candidate?

#893 9 years ago

Can you get me the inside dimensions on those? Was hoping to find something closer, but haven't had any luck.

2 weeks later
#963 9 years ago

Still looking for a Widebody cab (and head). Willing to part out a project game, but don't want to kill a perfectly good (or salvageable) game. Let me know if you've got anything.

2 weeks later
#1042 9 years ago

Just picked up a TZ in need of restoration. Mostly minor stuff (cleaning, new rubbers, etc...), except for the cabinet. It was dropped and the cabinet is very out of square. Anybody have good suggestions for a restoration guy near Seattle in case I just got in over my head?

#1045 9 years ago

Thanks. I'm hoping a good clamp strap, liberal wood glue, and a few angle brackets inside the corners is enough to bring it back into square. Other than the cabinet, it's just traditional cleaning and parts replacement.

2 weeks later
#1090 9 years ago

Long shot, I know, but I'm looking for a Twilight Zone cab in decent condition, or a cab that could be turned into a TZ cab. Having a tough time getting the cab on my new TZ straight enough to be playable.

1 month later
#1186 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

As for what I would put $3300 towards, nothing on my want list could be bought for that money, unfortunately.

You never know. I picked up a TZ for 3300 on here. Sure, it needed a chunk of work and I had to ship it, but even still I'm playing it now, and in for a lot less than your typical TZ.

#1189 8 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

That is true, deals do pop up sometimes. Problem is you gotta be at the right place at the right time and have the funds immediately available. Out of those 2 requirements, I am usually missing one of them.

Yeah, TZ was gone roughly 5 minutes after he posted it, several times over. I think there were like 6 people already in line behind me. *laugh*

#1198 8 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Was that recently?

Yes MBecker, maybe 2 months ago.

#1199 8 years ago

Thinking of selling my early Hobbit preorder spot with Joe @ Pinball Star, Smaug Edition #45, for the $8k I have into it.

Would anybody be interested?

1 week later
#1224 8 years ago

Anybody have a standard DMD they'd be willing to part with cheaply? The one on the TZ I'm restoring is badly outgassed. I don't want to spend a ton because I'm hoping to replace with a ColorDMD someday soon.

#1230 8 years ago

I plan on being there Saturday. I've got a Hobbit on order and want to play it and hear Jack talk.

I'd have to pay something, but we can figure that out.

Thanks

#1252 8 years ago

I'm in Seattle. Pinball Bulbs offered one already for pick up at the show Saturday. I'll let you know if that doesn't work out, but I'm not sure it's worth the drive. Thanks for the offer.

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from PDX_Pinball:

I missed you were in Seattle. Maybe I should have looked at your profile (duh). If it doesn't work out let me know and I'll mail it to you. If I knew someone going to the show I'd send it up with them but alas I can't go and don't know anyone going.

No worries. My only concern is how many stamps it'll take to send you that half-case

1 year later
#2744 7 years ago

I've got a Cherry DMD for sale, pulled from my new STTNG (replaced it with a Color DMD). It's bright and clean. Date on the back is 5/30/95, so it's probably not original, but pretty close.

I'd prefer someone local (no shipping), but will do shipping if no one local snags it in a couple days.

$100.

2 weeks later
#2759 7 years ago

Recently posted this guy from an STTNG I picked up. Not really worried about making a profit, just thought someone might like it more than I do.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Recently picked up an STTNG with a number of mods. This one doesn't suit my taste, so I've replaced it with something I like better. I'm sure someone would love this, though. It's ...”
2017-05-13
Bothell, WA
25 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 394 times

3 weeks later
#2768 6 years ago

I'd consider sending my TZ and STTNG, but I've only got the two and can't transport more than one at a time in my rig. Bothell to Tacoma is a long round trip to make 5 times *laugh*

#2770 6 years ago

That might work. I'd need some help loading/unloading. I've got a short in the left launcher on STTNG, so I'll see if I can track that down this weekend and then email Toby.

1 month later
#2806 6 years ago

Okay, spent a bunch of time playing GB at NWPAS today, and now I think I want one. Unfortunately, since I'm buying a SWLE, my wife will kill me if I don't sell one first.

What does the PInside hive mind think a pretty good quality TZ is worth with ColorDMD, upgraded speakers, and most of the usual mods?

I does have some cabinet damage in the back right corner, but overall is in really good shape (I know, I know, pics, but I'm not home right now).

#2808 6 years ago
Quoted from Jargus:

Okay, spent a bunch of time playing GB at NWPAS today, and now I think I want one. Unfortunately, since I'm buying a SWLE, my wife will kill me if I don't sell one first.
What does the PInside hive mind think a pretty good quality TZ is worth with ColorDMD, upgraded speakers, and most of the usual mods?
I does have some cabinet damage in the back right corner, but overall is in really good shape (I know, I know, pics, but I'm not home right now).

Thanks to those that have pinged me offline and expressed interest. I'll take some pictures soon and put up an ad for 6700 obo.

#2809 6 years ago

Finally got around to posting the ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently played Ghostbusters and fell in love. Since I already have an SWLE on order, that means something has to go to make money and room. Otherwise, I'd be sleeping on the couch...”
2017-08-01
Bothell, WA
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1754 times
Contributed to Pinside

5 months later
#2929 6 years ago

I’m thinking of selling my sttng to help fund other game purchases. It’s got some nice upgrades, including ColorDMD, Flipper Fidelity speakers, etc. It’s in pretty good shape, though certainly not museum quality.

If there’s interest, I’ll post some pics.

3 weeks later
#2954 6 years ago

Just listed my STTNG.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “STTNG in really good used condition with lots of mods/upgrades. As is common on this machine, I've had some problems with the left cannon. It seems to be solid now, but will likely...”
2017-12-23
Bothell, WA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 288 times

6 years later
#4703 49 days ago

Anybody have a line on a good, reliable tech in the Seattle/Bellevue area for JJP machines? Sent four boards from my GnR LE for upgrade/repair, but have since had surgery and shouldn’t be doing the work to put them back in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jargus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=jargus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.