IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2720 7 years ago

i'm thinking of selling, or trading my clean '75 gottlieb top score for a game similar in shape/value..games that i'm interested in can be seen on my wish list..would consider some $ for a desired clean game on that list...

7 months later
#2879 6 years ago

Your prospector pin was 1 of the cleanest em games I played yesterday..wish I had room..

8 months later
#3075 5 years ago

I have a Williams flash..she plays fine w no issues..has the normal flaking on the bg, and very little pf wear. I have keys for the coin box and head..looking to trade +$ for a comet or cyclone..

8 months later
#3323 5 years ago

I’m looking for a players condition cyclone, taxi or ss joker poker; i’d sadly consider trading in part my comet, or abra ca dabra + $...

Added over 5 years ago:

Thinking of keeping my comet; looking for a Gottlieb surfer or other clean 2 player Gottlieb em games..will sadly trade/deal my abra Ca dabra..

4 weeks later
#3334 5 years ago

gotta make room..both obo in Canadian $

Williams comet..has new rubbers, new translucent ramps on the corkscrew and cycle jump. It plays 100% w no issues..cabinet is in good shape for its age. I put in a new plastic for the translite, as the translite was faded..2200 obo

Gottlieb Abra Ca dabra..new plastics installed on lower play field, and upper lanes..new play field glass..back glass is solid, cabinet is decent..play field is good..game plays good w no issues..comes w keys and schematics..1700 obo

Added over 5 years ago:

Comet is sold

Added over 5 years ago:

Abra has been traded for another game..

3 weeks later
#3351 5 years ago

I have a nice Gottlieb jacks open that’s working 100%..good play field, nice cabinet, and solid back glass..looking for ‘60’s Gottlieb to ideally trade for..snow queen, North star are a few titles I’m interested in..

Added over 5 years ago:

Bowling queen..not a snow queen!

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold! On the hunt for a ‘60’s Gottlieb!!

3 months later
#3429 4 years ago

Thinking of mixing it up so....looking for a taxi, or a count-down..I have a nice North Star I’m willing to sell/trade + $ or...willing to travel a bit for the right game...

1 month later
#3452 4 years ago

Still looking for a players condition taxi or count-down..must be working. contemplating selling my Gottlieb north star..would consider a trade for a jungle princess, big brave or...

2 months later
#3530 4 years ago

Im looking for a working count-down..would consider trading my very clean condition quick draw as a trade..

Added over 4 years ago:

Also interested in a memory lane

1 month later
#3598 4 years ago

Looking for a player’s condition taxi, preferably in Bc (to avoid the exchange/taxes) would consider a trade for my cyclone.

#3601 4 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:I hate those kind of ads no pictures and someone who wants you to guess at a price - we all know what they are worth on Pinside but it is all about condition.
It’s like he is fishing for offers.
I like Taxi Cyclone is meh to me...

I left that person an email , and tried to get whatever info about the game..no response. I agree, condition is everything. I’ll be patient, and hopefully find 1 in good shape over time..thanks anyway for the heads up Wamonkey..

1 month later
#3629 4 years ago

I still have a clean Gottlieb quick draw for sale..looking for 1500 obo (Canadian) would like to find a players night rider, or memory lane..

3 years later
#4370 1 year ago

I’m looking for a nice flight 2000. I have a pinbot, and would like to make some kind of deal/transaction for it

1 month later
#4405 12 months ago
Quoted from dasvis:

NW pin show has priced me out.
Entry, hotels, food, drink, gas. Too much, staying home

And the exchange, for us north of the border. I really wanted to go, play some games and potentially see what’s overpriced err for sale.

9 months later
#4681 75 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

do BC'ers mostly get their machines from this group or is it mostly Kijiji or just everywhere?

I can only speak for myself, but I’ve gone through friends, Craigslist, marketplace, and driven as far as Portland for a game.

#4684 75 days ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

How does taking a pin across the border work out? Do you just tell customs what it is and that you bought it or is it more of a ‘I’m just moving this for a friend’ kinda thing and hope they dont pry?

When I buy a game down south & reach the border/customs, I declare what I bought. Either show them paperwork, or my phone conversations on the deal. Then pay 12% duty on the price of the game to bring it north.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hwyhed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=hwyhed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.