5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,498 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1271 4 years ago
Quoted from V4Vendetta:

Hey Everyone,
new member to Pinside and pinball collecting in general. Always loved playing in arcades and wanted one but didn't have the means or space for a pinball machine but now little older and wiser and moving to Seattle from eastcoast to a bigger house, seemed like a perfect time.
I just have couple questions.
1. Is it just my imagination or does eastcoast hoard pinball machines? I seemed to remember seeing abundant amount of pins for sale when I lived in DC compared to NW.
2. Can anyone recommend a good place to inquire in-house servicing?
Thanks everyone.

they are my first pick for repair http://www.pinheadspinball.biz/

3 weeks later
#1322 4 years ago

send email an hour after and never got a reply...

#1324 4 years ago

yeah annoying, replying takes 2min too :S

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Here's a nice-looking Gottlieb Vulcan for sale ($450) in the Seattle area: seattle.craigslist.org link

whoa that is nice... if only I had unlimited space for more pins!

#1332 4 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Damn, I could literally walk over to your house with my hand truck & pick it up, but my wife would crap a brick if I came home with another one.

+1...

#1337 4 years ago

already getting one pin from the same seller in a diff container order but for a pinball you want as a project it isn't bad.

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from Jweiler:

Curious if you know and trust that person. The whole "hurry up and give me money for a thing on Craigslist" seems a little sketch. No?

I don't know him directly and we have our own half container deal with different people. I meant we know the original seller in Italy.
though I have heard James is legit but I have not dealt with him directly?

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Who's the James that everyone knows?

I am planning on meeting him if this goes through. Sounds like he just wants to sell 5 pins or so to get some cash.. then evaluate the rest once they come in and I'm sure he'll sell off more then - but at much higher prices.

Any higher won't be great, lots of work on these machines. The one is bought is one I have wanted for a while to be a personal project

2 weeks later
#1383 4 years ago

isn't valued over 3k on pinside?

2 months later
#1508 4 years ago

Welby has lots of games left on Craigslist in case someone here missed them

#1513 4 years ago

this is kinda related to selling, since I want to get a machine clear coated done before selling it Anyone knows a local place near seattle to clear playfield?

#1533 4 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Just put an AFM and a Cannes on Craiglist:
" target="_blank">seattle.craigslist.org link
seattle.craigslist.org link

very EM in the Seattle Area still looking for a new owner, if you are interested PM me with an offer

seattle.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#1655 3 years ago

Welby?

#1672 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I'm planning on listing my beautiful MB (fully restored about two years ago) in the market place shortly, just wanted to see if there's interest in it before I do that here.
Some pics can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gfvjycfqwrgmmn/AADUEsZXq6IpsgWK7CA3fokda?dl=0

shiny coin door and nice topper, looks $$$

6 months later
#2155 3 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

spokane.craigslist.org link

nice but pricey

3 weeks later
#2210 3 years ago
Quoted from Herm:

I would get in contact with Colorado Game Exchange or Tilt Amuaements on their pricing.

Have you tried Nitro? They are usually very competitive with pricing in the PNW

2 weeks later
#2253 3 years ago

I have been looking for an IJ for while too... few and far between these ones :/

2 months later
#2535 3 years ago

I am driving up for sure, will help running the tourney as much as I can

1 month later
#2604 2 years ago

Creature From The Black Lagoon, Bally DMD

Nice creature from the black lagoon machine. It has been fully LEDed with LED strip on the central ramp. The hologram is very bright and original faded one comes with it as a spare. This machine is a re-import from Canada so it has a 3 slots coin door. The cabinet art is original with very nice color. Small dings here and there but overall 7/10. The playfield is great, no issue at all, with a Cliffy on the scoop. Sign of wear on the shooter lane as shown on the pictures. Boards are working without issues, no hack, no burnt connector and with an external battery holder installed. Asking $4,800

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsggV-GU3_VUZAV6Q

#2605 2 years ago

Also in a different style I have a nice EM for sale, changing the line up a bit!

Aladdin's Castle, Bally EM

Very nice and fun 2 player Bally EM machine, pretty rare! Purchased straight from Sunny SoCal, cabinet is very solid with nice and bright color. Understandable amount of wear due to age. The playfield looks great, no real wear to the art. Back glass is as brand new, not a spot of flaking and very bright! The machine went through a nice tune up and ran without one issue during a 3 day long tournament. Asking $900

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsfVjhZjtvVi20oRg

#2607 2 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Nice looking pin! -with a cabinet repaint it would be a sweetheart.

thanks it is a very fun EM, I glad I brought it up from SoCal

#2616 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Creature From The Black Lagoon, Bally DMD
Nice creature from the black lagoon machine. It has been fully LEDed with LED strip on the central ramp. The hologram is very bright and original faded one comes with it as a spare. This machine is a re-import from Canada so it has a 3 slots coin door. The cabinet art is original with very nice color. Small dings here and there but overall 7/10. The playfield is great, no issue at all, with a Cliffy on the scoop. Sign of wear on the shooter lane as shown on the pictures. Boards are working without issues, no hack, no burnt connector and with an external battery holder installed. Asking $4,800
Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsggV-GU3_VUZAV6Q

Sold to a local enthusiast, thanks

#2618 2 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Also in a different style I have a nice EM for sale, changing the line up a bit!
Aladdin's Castle, Bally EM
Very nice and fun 2 player Bally EM machine, pretty rare! Purchased straight from Sunny SoCal, cabinet is very solid with nice and bright color. Understandable amount of wear due to age. The playfield looks great, no real wear to the art. Back glass is as brand new, not a spot of flaking and very bright! The machine went through a nice tune up and ran without one issue during a 3 day long tournament. Asking $900
Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVopsfVjhZjtvVi20oRg

I have a couple offer at $800, but outside of PNW so i'd rather sell it local first for $800

3 weeks later
#2639 2 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

IJ 6K
portland.craigslist.org link

6.5k with faded cabinet? I wonder if that will sell

6 months later
#2796 2 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Some popular games roped off as tourney only! Congo, Tron, Walking Dead. Would be nice if doubles / triples would be used in the tourney instead.

Congo is a backup tourney game so it will be on the floor.

6 months later
#2933 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any TWD Prem or LE for sale in Oregon?

There was one in Seattle:

Quoted from johnnyfive:

Two games for sale:
Metallica Pro - 4700 - HUO first owner - was bought pre-LED being standard, but I installed the cointaker LED kit on this.
The Walking Dead Premium - 5300 - HUO first owner - stock.
Both are in great shape.

9 months later
#3200 1 year ago

Selling a Hot Doggin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pnwpinball/permalink/2079180822116188/

Selling a rare Bally widebody "HOT DOGGIN" pinball machine. The machine has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.

New playfield glass, new rectifier boards, rebuilt power board and connectors, external batteries on MPUs, new drop target set, new set of 4 pop bumper caps, full rubber kit, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR biscuit kit instead of unreliable heavy linear ones. New backbox and playfield GI LED.

The Cabinet is solid with some scratch, a small chunk is missing near the back left leg.
The Backglass is good with a little flaking at the bottom near the game over and the center.
The playfield has serious wear spots that have been repainted by hand. Not the best work but the machine come with a spare playfield that is much better. It could be swap as is with a few worn off inserts or given some TLC to make it even better.

HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpIUy8RO5YD4MBgXTzQ

2 months later
#3247 10 months ago

Selling a very fun Bally "OLD CHICAGO" EM pinball machine. The machine was fully rebuilt by Pinball Tim, the EM repair wizard of the PNW. It has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.
Great game but I have a few more coming and space is limited so I have to sale a couple machine.

This is an original playfield, it is in a VERY GOOD condition. It has no touch up and only has minor wear near the pop bumpers at the top left, overall 9/10. Original plastics still used in the games as they look great and none are broken. All mechs were disassembled and fully cleaned during the repair.
Rebuilt power connectors and fuse clips for strong snappy flippers, new drop target set, new set of 5 pop bumper caps and skirts, full rubber kit, new plastic lane dividers throughout, spinner was repainted, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR kit.

Replacement CPR backglass, GORGEOUS!

The Cabinet is solid and only minor scratches considering its age. Overall very clean cabinet inside and out with fadded color.
$1400

HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpI9FbeCN8KPefg6sZA

3 weeks later
#3261 9 months ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Selling a very fun Bally "OLD CHICAGO" EM pinball machine. The machine was fully rebuilt by Pinball Tim, the EM repair wizard of the PNW. It has just been through the Northwest pinball championships without any issue, it plays SOLID.
Great game but I have a few more coming and space is limited so I have to sale a couple machine.
This is an original playfield, it is in a VERY GOOD condition. It has no touch up and only has minor wear near the pop bumpers at the top left, overall 9/10. Original plastics still used in the games as they look great and none are broken. All mechs were disassembled and fully cleaned during the repair.
Rebuilt power connectors and fuse clips for strong snappy flippers, new drop target set, new set of 5 pop bumper caps and skirts, full rubber kit, new plastic lane dividers throughout, spinner was repainted, all flippers have been fully rebuilt with complete PBR kit.
Replacement CPR backglass, GORGEOUS!
The Cabinet is solid and only minor scratches considering its age. Overall very clean cabinet inside and out with fadded color.
$1400
HQ pictures:
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahxi0c_5v2PVpI9FbeCN8KPefg6sZA

New games are coming so price for this is coming down to $1,200. Space is scarce!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 149.00
$ 42.00
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
$ 89.99
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Plastics
Vandelay Industries
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 119.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hisokajp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside