5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,558 posts
  • 324 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 229 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1482 4 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Thanks for the criticism Freefallnick. If there are issues with our games its nice to hear about firsthand......

Great, I'll be back for a visit when you get rid of Hercules and put back 3 or 4 games that are fun to play!

#1484 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

If you're serious about wanting to know about your games, you could request player feedback

In my experience, they aren't really. I reported several machines that were badly slanted left or right, they blew it off, blaming the old floor.

When I reported parts that fell off of Star Trek and were lying in the play field while I played, they came and removed the part, and thanked me for not continuing to play and let the parts eventually get into the trough. They then told me they wanted to play test it. They spent the next hour on it instead of letting the paying customer back at it. You're welcome...

#1488 4 years ago
Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

Thanks for the criticism Freefallnick. If there are issues with our games its nice to hear about firsthand......

Quoted from Fishbeadtwo:

This is a thread about games for sale isn't it? ...

Then why are you commenting about the Pinball Museum here? If you are, can't I as well?

3 months later
#1775 3 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

Looking for a white water pinball Have cash. Pm me.

Do you have enough though? Which machine(s) did you sell?

spokane.craigslist.org link

No connection to the seller, just noticed it recently...

1 week later
#1819 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Some interest in TAF & WCS but wanted to share photos if anyone else is interested --

Full set of WCS: http://dropcanvas.com/zn0i3

Is that back glass signed by JPuke? Isn't that automatically a $500 deduction to the going rate?! I'll take it for $2000.

#1820 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is that back glass signed by JPuke? Isn't that automatically a $500 deduction to the going rate?! I'll take it for $2000.

SOLD! That was easy. Anybody know how to remove sharpy from the backglass easily?

#1829 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hey high voltage. If the sharpe is on glass only rubbing alcohol (IPA). Works perfectly

Hhhm, cool, thanks, will keep that in mind. I think I may leave the signature though... not as a badge of honor, but as an amusing artifact and conversation piece, leading to a very pathetic story.

#1831 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

just sold backglass with signature on eBay for $850. I'll buy you a nos one to replace it high voltage (paying homage to Star Wars $5500 thread)

Wha???

Pics? Links? Or it didn't happen! Oh, you mean the actors' signatures one! Sure, if I have the signatures of the '94 World Cup US team on here, that'd be different.

I was actually curious if signatures raise the value. Only recent sold one is a Steve Ritchie and it seems to have had a small effect if any. Seller even had to accept an offer...

ebay.com link » Signed Ac Dc Premium Pinball Machine Translite By Stern Nos Steve Ritchie

Maybe you should have got this for your AC/DC Luci! A few more mods and you could get 10K on that baby...

2 weeks later
#1894 3 years ago

Man, I'll take some of that action. For 2800, I'd let my WCS go too. I'm 10 minutes from downtown Seattle.

Has LED kit, full cliffs set (half are installed), new glass, torn down, cleaned, re-rubbered about 9 months ago. Target decals installed. Nice PF and plays real snappy.

Did I mentioned JPop signed backglass?

http://dropcanvas.com/1mimb for more pics.

P1173975_(resized).JPG

#1896 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Ah -- but you forgot, this devalues yours by $500 lol

No, that's only when it was yours! Now it's a conversation piece!

#1898 3 years ago
Quoted from Manhattan:

I don't get it... Are you saying I'm too high or that your selling basically the same machine for the same price? Maybe I'm too high, I didn't think so but I should have put OBO on the price so not to offend.

No, not saying anything about your price, everyone's free to sell for what they want. Yes, mine is also for sale for the right price.

#1907 3 years ago

Looking for a "Grand Prix". F1's more my style than Nascar. Could trade my WCS or T3 for it.

2 weeks later
#1939 3 years ago
Quoted from Droptargets:

High speed price lowered 650$ firm. Pics few post back.

Are repro playfields not available?

1 month later
#2091 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Wow -- ads already down? That was fast!

Looks like it's just the pinside link bug, remove the </p> at the end of the link, still there.

1 month later
#2211 3 years ago

Is anyone driving back to Seattle area from the Rocky Mountain show this weekend and has room for a pin? I have an eye on a machine but can't make the show.

1 week later
#2239 3 years ago
Quoted from bkaelin:

Yeah, I saw that...kind of odd. Anyone know who it is and if the game itself is for sale?

Why not just call? It's Dustin, he has the retail store, and his selection of pins is changing regularly, so best to call him. I'm guessing he's suggesting he can get the Hobbit and Full Throttle if you want them. I doubt he has stock.

1 week later
#2272 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

if you want to get crazy this thread was started by a Canadain!!!! Doesn't that disqualify PNW???

Uhh, no, it just proves what none-'murican-centrics would know: Vancouver, -BC- is the -definitive- PNW!!!!! (beat you by one !)

#2276 3 years ago

Now we just need a ruling on where the line demarking Northern Cali is. I didn't think it would go as far as San Jose, but if he feels he's part of the PNW, so be it. Who wouldn't want to be!

#2277 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have driven to San Jose to pick up a pin.

Would you do it again? Was it worth it? I sneak a peek at the Cali for sale thread wondering about going down sometimes...

#2279 3 years ago
Quoted from Renegade:

It's brilliant if you ask me. Convince them they live in the "Pacific NW". So then there is no need to move to the real Pacific NW.

Let's make exception for pinheads... they can migrate as long as they bring a minimum of 3 pins with them! Some sweet machines down south...

#2282 3 years ago

But imagine everyone's excitement when they see 20 new posts in PNW B/S thread... ha, nice pun...

#2285 3 years ago

Screw Italy! Let's do a group import from southern Cali... who's got access to a big rig?

#2306 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

Screw Italy! Let's do a group import from southern Cali... who's got access to a big rig?

Or from Denver. Check this out, why can't this be coming here!

denver.craigslist.org link

#2340 3 years ago

Wooo... woo... calling the pinball rescue squad. Who can save this pin???

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#2342 3 years ago

End of month... must be moving out and don't have room or don't want it... I guess...

#2345 3 years ago

Hhhm, the plot thickens... someone go check it out... just not alone.

I'm betting it's likely they're just too lazy to take actual pics themselves, and the machine is there, but probably not as nice... also explains the extra pin, nice spot Sherlock Drop!

I'd check it out if I were that side of the border.

1 week later
#2377 3 years ago
Quoted from mattcallen:

Anyone want a project High Speed machine? $600, just popped up on CL portland.craigslist.org link

That thing is a basket case, doubt you could get back what you put in...

Quoted from UvulaBob:

I think there are better deals on the container buy than that High Speed.

Most of the HS that have been available didn't look too good either, but yeah...

Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Hs is days old I saw that 43 min after initial post. Look at those pictures as I easily passed. I love this title also.

Many days... been there for over a week already...

1 week later
#2413 3 years ago

Geography was a fun discussion to liven up the thread last time as there'd been a dearth of ads, and everyone was just eager for some action. But lately we've had some real buying and selling action, no need for distraction. I don't think the rate that these come up - what, about once per month? - is really worth getting riled up about. We definitely don't need individual state threads. You know what will happen then, right? Full-on cross-posting, or a bunch of dead threads. Back to buying and selling...

What are people planning on bringing to the pinball swap meet on July 30? I'll bring button guards, Flipper Fidelity Sub (good, pulled), NOS miscellaneous / key chain plastics, Hakko soldering iron (new, sealed), new 25-packs of warm white or natural white Comet LEDs, Stern backbox speaker set (pulled from LOTR), Sega backbox speaker (pulled from X-files). Stuff is for sale or barter or backbox speakers are free.

Yes, I decided parts for sale belong in this thread too.

ButtonGuards_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
FFidelity-Sub_(resized).jpg
Plastics_(resized).jpg
Hakko-FX-888D_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg

#2415 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I agree 100%, just to be clear that was 100% sarcasm.

Ah good, the up vote had me a little worried though!

And yes, there would be a ton of cross-posting it would be a total disaster. I kind of laugh thinking about it though.
Totally into parts for sale in here too, I like that. Maybe you can drag some of my parts to the swap meet too? Not sure I yet if I will be there.

You were considering selling Luci, no? Should I bring it along? Sure, send over your parts.

**BONUS POINTS* if anyone can identify the NOS slingshot plastic for sale from HighVoltage.

I didn't know myself what it was until someone told me, bonus for you as you seem to know. We're probably stretching thread boundaries with a trivia quiz now though.

Oh yeah, one more, I also have a new ST Pro Alpha Ramp available. There, on topic...

#2418 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Eh? For sale? wanted? I'm confused.

Your trivia question, silly! He's right, from what I've been told...

1 week later
#2432 3 years ago

Moving Sale Fri 9-4 Sat 9-3 (Edmonds, WA)

List of items includes...

1950s Ballys Pinball Machine (works)

seattle.craigslist.org link

Let us know if you go check it out...

3 weeks later
#2484 3 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

Has anyone checked out Dustin's CFTBL that's on CL right now in Portland? I'm pretty happy with the SM I got from him, but I'm in Spokane and can't get down there to look in person before I buy.

Tell him to post or e-mail you some more/better pics. Ha... lame folded up shot... probably doesn't care, going to sell anyway...

#2486 3 years ago

Alright, if this is real, someone should recognize this collection... anyone? My guess is fake... come on, who would restore a South Park?!

portland.craigslist.org link

Selling a collectors pinball machines as a set. All machines are collector quality and owner had a lot of money invested in restoring these to excellent restored condition. These are not cheap machines but I will test the local market before selling in other markets.
Cirqus Voltaire
Twilight Zone
The Champion Pub
Medieval Madness
South Park
Judge Dredd
The Black Hole
Fireball
These are restored and if color dmd is made for a machine it is in that machine. Serious cash offers only.

2 weeks later
#2537 3 years ago

I'll be coming up to Vancouver for the Flip Out, and if someone is interested in doing a deal for my X-Files, I can bring it along. I'm mostly interested in a trade.

1 week later
#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from sparkycommander:

OK I did a poor job of describing what I mean. I don't need a distributor to buy games, but one to lease from. One of those "split the quarters" deals. I just don't want to get stuck with a operator who doesn't take care of their machines! Thanks

I would check out the guys at "Quarter World". They had a few machines at PRGE last year, and I talked to them a bit. They seem to have a large number of machines, and they were taking good care of the machines they brought to PRGE. I especially appreciated the AMH they had there.

1 month later
#2598 3 years ago

So... not all the action is over in Chicago this time of year... ok, really it kind of is. But still, we have PRGE next week! Who's going, and who's selling something?

I plan to be there, and will be looking to pick something up, just like last year.

Actually, we've got Ben Heck at PRGE and Pinball Expo doesn't, that's some cool points right there!

#2602 3 years ago

Don't be fooled by the feel of the promotional material, there's a lot of pinball action to be had, well worth the visit. I did enjoy all the retro gaming too... Very cool to see the live Tetris tournament last year as well!

1 week later
#2610 3 years ago

Yes, there were for sale prices on a few last year. I brought Fire! home from the show myself. I only remember a handful for sale, so not quite what you see at NWPAS.

Oh yeah, PinballBulb guys had some for sale last year too. You guys going to be there? Have any for sale this year?

#2611 3 years ago

Heck, if someone wants WCS, I'll bring mine, just let me know quickly, I'm driving down early tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

It's in very good condition, flips well, plays perfectly, has Pinball Bulbs LED kit, full set of 4 Cliffys installed.

Show special, $2600

It's posted here. Was looking for a trade really, but nothing interesting yet...

#2612 3 years ago

Anyone at the show today? I hear there's about 50 pins. Seems to be even more retro than last year, less DMDs. Last year there were also newer ones like AMH. Was hoping that would be back.

#2625 3 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

I have played Markmons Tron it is absolutely gorgeous. 9K is a steal.
Deal with confidence all of his things are immaculately cared for.

Have you ever seen him dislodge a stuck ball? Ha... machines are real nice though...

2 weeks later
#2630 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yea shake the shit out of them
These machines were built to handle it.

He's not kidding. I stuck the ball real good on his Iron Maiden at NWPAS. I jiggled it pretty good, but figured it's a one-of-a-kind personal creation, I better not be too rough. Boy was I wrong, he nearly flipped that thing over...

By the way, did you sell the Iron Maiden, markmon? Heard you got some good offers... What did it take to pry it loose?

2 months later
#2706 2 years ago
Quoted from Wiggy76:

I'm open to trading my Cirqus Voltaire and The Addams Family for a good / excellent condition Monster Bash in the area if possible. I'm up in the Vancouver Area of Canada.

What condition are your CV and TAF in? For that trade, I'm tempted to find a MB and bring it up to you on my next trip!

1 month later
#2735 2 years ago

I have $3500 to sell, it will cost you a nice Stern 24 pinball machine...

Other denominations also available if your 24 needs a little work...

I might also be interested in selling some $$$ for CSI, Who Dunnit, Mustang Premium if you have those...

2 months later
#2786 2 years ago

A couple years ago there was a very nice 24 in the NWPAS... I miss it, seems it's not back this year.

Anyone interested in trading their 24? Offering Avatar for trade...

#2789 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Man, I wish you were bringing your Avatar this year, some dude has posted 2 or 3 times on the show invite about really wishing there was going to be an Avatar at the show. We get people every year that are hell bent on coming only if one certain game is there.

That's funny! All those games, and obsessed with just one? Really? I don't remember seeing an Avatar there before, has there not been one? Maybe I'll bring that instead of one of the others.

I was also thinking of swapping in a T3 instead of one of the others. Is there a special effort to get many of Ritchie's games? I heard something about a Ritchie row? If that's the case, I can bring T3.

I have X-Files, Baywatch, and Interflip Dragon on my bring list right now. Thought it would be fun to bring some Segas / different stuff.

#2792 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I think avatar was in the tournament bank last year or the year prior possibly. Def. one of the rarer ones to see it seems. Twister ever showed up or csi? Never see those anywhere

Some popular games roped off as tourney only! Congo, Tron, Walking Dead. Would be nice if doubles / triples would be used in the tourney instead.

#2799 2 years ago
Quoted from Stubbs:

Bring your Baywatch! And then sell it to me.

It will be there. The CDN$ being what it is, it may not be affordable though, ha... But, you can take it home for the right price...

1 month later
#2826 2 years ago

I have a nice WCS that I'd like to trade for similarly nice DMD. My short list:

Fish Tales
BSD
Who Dunnit
Sopranos
TOTAN

1 week later
#2838 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Especially for a bingo machine.

Must be an impressive bingo machine! Which one is it, so we can all go check out the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow?

Man, he should transport a game out here to sell: prices always look better out east, and he could defray the cost of his trip. Has he left already? I think I'll go check the east coast for sale thread!

2 weeks later
#2856 2 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Hi,
New to this pacific northwest forum. I am going to try to get to the Vancouver pin show in September depending my work schedule, haven't been to one yet. I am looking to pick up a pin and was wondering if there are usually pins for sale at the shows. My preference is to buy locally to avoid having to pay shipping costs but the used pin market in the Vancouver area seems to be small.

I'd check in on the show thread and try to arrange ahead of time. Can you elaborate on what kind of pin and price range? I might have something I can bring...

#2858 2 years ago
Quoted from dyno:

Thanks, I'll check that thread out. Nightmare on Elm Street has caught my eye but besides that nothing specific, I would prefer something late 80's or a 90's pinball. The Terminator pins, Johny Mnemonic, Party Zone have also caught my interest, those are just a few. Price wise I was looking my max being $2500 Canadian. Not sure if that max price is going to get me what type of pin I am interested in. If I could buy something local it would save on shipping so that would help. What pins do you have that you might be willing to sell?

Should be able to find a Party Zone for that or maybe a Freddy too: have seen those go for low end of DMD pricing, but generally will be challenging to find a DMD in that range. Terminator, Johnny more like US$2500+.

2 months later
#2894 2 years ago

Have Baywatch available for trade. It's the one that was at the NWPAS if you saw it there, good player's condition, no playfield wear. I'm open to ideas, I have to think of some more wants... A DMD in similarly good condition without playfield wear.

Whodunnit
Fish Tales

2 months later
#2957 1 year ago

STTNG for trade: looking for TZ, TOTAN, CV, 24,

Good condition, working 100%.
Recently replaced cannon harness
ColorDMD
Shaker Motor
Nebula powder coat including coin door (changes between Blue/Violet based on viewing angle)
Cannon laser sights
Extended lane guides
LEDs
Laser-Cut dress kit for metals
Cliffy installed

3 months later
#3010 1 year ago

Looking to trade my very nice No Good Gofers for a nice 24, GB Premium,

6 months later
#3219 1 year ago

I am doing a road trip soon between Seattle and LA. If anyone needs something transported along I-5, I have some extra space for a fee.

3 months later
#3298 9 months ago

On the Cirqus Voltaire...

blind bidding opened at $4800 and closes at 3pm today. If you want to make a bid, email nesteggestatesales@gmail.com with the following

Name:
Phone#
Item:
Bid amount:

There are no premiums, you pay what you bid.

Good luck, hope it goes to someone that wants to own the machine and not a flipper.

2 weeks later
#3312 8 months ago

Got a couple ads up for trade, take a peek even if it's just for some pin eye-candy: look at those playfield reflections!

Archived after 113 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) “This is a beautiful Firepower that was *fully restored with a complete top and bottom teardown. Playfield was restored and has a PETG playfield protector. Cabinet is restored wit...”
2019-02-17
Seattle, WA
Trade

Archived after 23 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Beautiful low-use RBION in like-new condition available for trade. More pics are in the forum. If you're seeing this ad in the marketplace, click the "discuss this ad" at the bot...”
2019-02-17
Seattle, WA
Trade

2 months later
#3360 6 months ago

Any locations have BKSR yet? Looks like a couple in Portland area on Pinball Map. Anything closer to Seattle?

2 months later
#3411 4 months ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Is anyone coming to Expo that could bring a game for me from Portland?
Robert

Where / what event are you talking about? Arcade Expo has already passed. Do you mean California Extreme in July?

#3413 4 months ago

Hit me up if you need transport again: I sometimes head down for shows.

#3418 4 months ago
Quoted from Awalls:

Slugfest for $2700

Most machine go for $3500. Selling because I need to move and don’t have room at my new place.

LOL, the irony of a "must sell" description versus a high price is always amusing... I've seen local ones go for mid 1000s.

1 week later
1 week later
#3428 3 months ago

A bunch of games have just been listed for sale near CAX. I've got room coming back and could provide transport service if anyone's looking for any of these.

Quoted from Pball:

I've decided to downsize fairly significantly. I just don't have the time these days to play as much as I used to and some games go a month between plays. I wish I had the time to set up and tear down games at CAX to bring some to the show, but I live ~20 minutes away if anyone wants to check out a game this weekend. I'll get proper ads up as I get pictures, but here are the games I'll be listing along with the few I already have listed:
NBA Fast Break x2 (linked pair)
Judge Dredd
Demolition Man
Bride of Pinbot
Road Show
Addams Family Gold
Punchy the Clown
Hook
Demolition Man
Stern Pirates of the Caribbean
Punchy the Clown
Guns n Roses - $5,500
WWE Wrestlemania LE - $4,000
Stern Star Wars LE - $7,500
Alvin G USA Football - $4,000

1 month later
#3457 69 days ago

Hi Guys,

I am holding a pinball party to raise funds for world relief. I will be holding it in Lynnwood this Friday night, Sept. 6 from 6pm to 10pm. There will be about 20 to 25 pinball machines, depending on the weather: if it's good as forecast, I will have some outside. I plan to have Firepower Duel head-to-head pinballs set up, and probably some other rare machines.

I will donate the collected coins to the My Coins Count program at the MCC Festival For World Relief in Abbotsford the following week. Donations are matched 4 to 1 by the Canadian government, so our efforts and funds get a powerful multiplier.

I am doing it yearly as a memorial to my mother who was a tireless volunteer for many MCC activities. She would mostly sell hand made crafts that she made all year to sell at the annual MCC festival. I don't make crafts, but figured I could put my pinball collection to good use for this cause.

If you want to come to the party, PM me your email address and I'll send you instructions. Below are details about this year's My Coins Count project and other links with more info.

Ron

Shanti Nepal has been working in primary health care in poor and marginalized communities since 2004. Shanti Nepal has been working in this area to improve the poor nutritional status of women and children under 5. This project will provide nutritional education for pregnant women and mothers with children, while also supporting improved agriculture and income generation through training, inputs, irrigation systems and training on food preservation and storing. The project also provides education in family health.

https://www.mccfestival.com/

https://www.mccfestival.com/donate/my-coins-count/

The last I checked, about 90% of MCC donations go to supported projects and about 10% for administration. I think this might have more details.

https://mcc.org/media/resources/8701

#3459 69 days ago

Thanks, Mark! Too bad I didn't plan much in advance this time and you can't make it. I made a list minute decision to do it before the festival, so it will be a smaller turnout. I hope to see some new faces: come out and meet some other local pinheads!

#3462 68 days ago

Man, as I rarely play competitively, I forgot about the championships happening this weekend. That venue is literally 5 minutes from my place. Do many people come from out of town for that? Is there already any pre-party happening? As I'm opening my gameroom this weekend for my fundraiser anyway, I could start early and host tonight as well if there's interest. Is there a thread about this event I should post in?

2 months later
#3544 6 days ago

You could have picked one up from the container imports that have been advertised. That's probably the most popular machine to get, must have been a dozen or more imported. It's also not unusual for one of those to be resold if importer didn't plan to restore it. In fact, I bought one like that this summer for $2200 from someone who probably didn't realize the kind of problems imports have. It fixed up real nice, playfield wasn't even worn, just dirty.

#3546 6 days ago

Just jump in when advertised...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread/page/64#post-4611680

The latest import container is actually arriving in about a week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 157.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 199.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 329.00
Displays
Boston Pinball Company
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider highvoltage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside