5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,498 posts
  • 317 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by mark532011
  • Topic is favorited by 226 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 747 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled-1.jpg
20160804_204038_(resized).jpg
20160804_204047_(resized).jpg
IMG_2281_(resized).JPG
IMG_2277_(resized).JPG
IMG_2272_(resized).jpg
IMG_2269_(resized).JPG
IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2060 3 years ago

So, anyone on here pick up that Batman Forever down in Albany, Oregon? I checked it out and it definitely needed work but would be pretty awesome once complete. There was no way I could get it home within his time frame so had to pass. Sigh.

4 weeks later
#2129 3 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic that I'd like to take to the show but have no way to get it there other than renting something. Is there any way to hop in with anyone else taking a game down and back? I live in Greenlake.

#2131 3 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Do you have any way to transport it at all? Another Castle in Edmonds is going to be a north end staging point. If you can get it there it will be transported to Tacoma in a NWPAS truck. It will also still count as a "self transported" game I believe.

Thank you very much for the info. I believe that I have something lined up now. If it doesn't work out I now have a back up! Thanks again.

#2144 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm gonna get John's pin and it will be picked up with mine for the show, so we are set. Thanks everyone! The game count is finally nearing 300, we need a lot more games, but we are getting closer. If any local collectors still haven't volunteered games, we need you! This year's show is going to be fantastic, but we need your help to get the floor filled with games!

This is so awesome. Thank you so much for helping me with this. I plan on attending the show all day Friday for the repair seminars and will be back on Sunday with my son and his buddies.

1 month later
#2296 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

...aaand just happened. 28 new posts what the hell?!? I was thinking it was all about the container pin shipment but I see just a bit of squabbling over imaginary boundaries. I guess the pnw can only be defined by the individual northwester and how far they are willing to drive haha. For me -- 1 day trip during a weekday to Eugene and back was about it for me although worth the trip

Same here on both counts. I've done Portland and back and would do Eugene to. Now, back to that container buy, please...!

1 month later
#2452 3 years ago

I'm in for a couple of the machines on the Italian container, one of which is Revenge From Mars. How afraid of this P2K machine that is described as "...not working, probably PC..." should I be???

2 weeks later
#2499 3 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Anyone have a dmd in the 2k range they're getting tired of? Completely fine with players condition as long as there's no water damage. Possibly system 11 titles also. Really itching to grow the collection beyond my Gottlieb arena haha.

I have a good condition Johnny Mnemonic that I'm tightening up after being at the PNW show in Tacoma. I had cleaned and waxed the playfield and ramps before it went down. It has all PB LEDs and a GI LED OCD to preserve the dimming effects and I am putting new sleeves in the flippers. The side decals have the usual red fade and there is some scuffing of the playfield under one of the diverters at the top. I will be listing it for somewhere shy of $3k in the next month or so.

3 weeks later
#2566 3 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

are you also on the PNW facebook group? i don't want to get mixed up here.

Hey Dan - Yes, I believe Nick is also on the PNW facebook group. He's looking for a Black Knight and it appears that you and I both have one coming up for sale!

1 week later
#2583 3 years ago

Hey PNW Pinballers, I am selling my Black Knight in Greenlake. Here is the link to my add:

Archived after 14 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my Williams Black Knight game number 500 from 1980. It plays really fast and takes patience and concentration to get a good score. It is tempting to just keep the ball goi...”
2016-09-25
Seattle, WA

1 month later
#2620 2 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Is anyone interested in a super tricked out tron le?

What would a super tricked out tron le sell for?

5 months later
#2762 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It's on free play

Played it yesterday. Very fun. Too loud in there to hear the sounds and the solenoids & shaker power seemed to be turned way down, but I started to figure things out and got a multi-ball going. Lots of tight shots and the Pepper's Ghost effect of the Quantum Reality Theater is really well done.

3 weeks later
#2775 2 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Thanks,
Good find, looks complete and fair price but pretty rough. Didn't see any contact link or info on the ad

Look at the bottom of the page, there is a "Send Note" button to use if the poster didn't put any contact info.

2 months later
#2852 2 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

It was mostly arcade power supplies and parts with a little pinball mainly in the form of translites. Someone scored a great solder/desolder station and good knowledge was shared. Fun to play in the arcade too. I'm looking forward to the future meets.

9 months later
#3050 1 year ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Dammit Brian,
I wish you were closer. It’s a 1110 mile round trip from my place to yours or I’d be coming to take a look at it.

That's a day trip for a pinball machine you want!

4 months later
#3206 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Bump, the repair party at my place in Ballard is this Saturday!

Broken arm means I wont be doing much pinball repairing this weekend, and that's the worst part!

#3210 1 year ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Ouch, that sucks John!

Thanks, Dan! It's not as bad as we feared but still limiting. I work until 6 then will head over with JD board in hand to see what may still be going on. Looking forward to seeing some fellow pinheads!

4 months later
#3305 8 months ago

Greetings all. I'm selling my Aerosmith Pro with topper!

Archived after 15 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “This pinball machine is in excellent and very clean condition and has the optional Stern Aerosmith RGB Topper. It has been in my home since June after being purchased new from Marc...”
2019-02-09
Seattle, WA

5 months later
#3436 77 days ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking for an excellent condition Sega Batman Forever. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

There are two available on the container buy that is about to be finalized.

http://container.proludio.com/

#3438 76 days ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Container usually != “excellent condition”

1 month later
#3461 40 days ago
Quoted from KHL:

Starship Troopers 2500.00 (nice shape, some LEDs)

Ugh, that Starhip Troopers is killing me. That one's been on my list but I have no room right now!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.95
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 24.00
$ 29.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 32.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 109.99
€ 279.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside