IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2060 8 years ago

So, anyone on here pick up that Batman Forever down in Albany, Oregon? I checked it out and it definitely needed work but would be pretty awesome once complete. There was no way I could get it home within his time frame so had to pass. Sigh.

4 weeks later
#2129 7 years ago

I have a Johnny Mnemonic that I'd like to take to the show but have no way to get it there other than renting something. Is there any way to hop in with anyone else taking a game down and back? I live in Greenlake.

#2131 7 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

Do you have any way to transport it at all? Another Castle in Edmonds is going to be a north end staging point. If you can get it there it will be transported to Tacoma in a NWPAS truck. It will also still count as a "self transported" game I believe.

Thank you very much for the info. I believe that I have something lined up now. If it doesn't work out I now have a back up! Thanks again.

#2144 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm gonna get John's pin and it will be picked up with mine for the show, so we are set. Thanks everyone! The game count is finally nearing 300, we need a lot more games, but we are getting closer. If any local collectors still haven't volunteered games, we need you! This year's show is going to be fantastic, but we need your help to get the floor filled with games!

This is so awesome. Thank you so much for helping me with this. I plan on attending the show all day Friday for the repair seminars and will be back on Sunday with my son and his buddies.

1 month later
#2296 7 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

...aaand just happened. 28 new posts what the hell?!? I was thinking it was all about the container pin shipment but I see just a bit of squabbling over imaginary boundaries. I guess the pnw can only be defined by the individual northwester and how far they are willing to drive haha. For me -- 1 day trip during a weekday to Eugene and back was about it for me although worth the trip

Same here on both counts. I've done Portland and back and would do Eugene to. Now, back to that container buy, please...!

1 month later
#2452 7 years ago

I'm in for a couple of the machines on the Italian container, one of which is Revenge From Mars. How afraid of this P2K machine that is described as "...not working, probably PC..." should I be???

2 weeks later
#2499 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisRAD:

Anyone have a dmd in the 2k range they're getting tired of? Completely fine with players condition as long as there's no water damage. Possibly system 11 titles also. Really itching to grow the collection beyond my Gottlieb arena haha.

I have a good condition Johnny Mnemonic that I'm tightening up after being at the PNW show in Tacoma. I had cleaned and waxed the playfield and ramps before it went down. It has all PB LEDs and a GI LED OCD to preserve the dimming effects and I am putting new sleeves in the flippers. The side decals have the usual red fade and there is some scuffing of the playfield under one of the diverters at the top. I will be listing it for somewhere shy of $3k in the next month or so.

3 weeks later
#2566 7 years ago
Quoted from get_nick:

are you also on the PNW facebook group? i don't want to get mixed up here.

Hey Dan - Yes, I believe Nick is also on the PNW facebook group. He's looking for a Black Knight and it appears that you and I both have one coming up for sale!

1 week later
#2583 7 years ago

Hey PNW Pinballers, I am selling my Black Knight in Greenlake. Here is the link to my add:

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Williams Black Knight game number 500 from 1980. It plays really fast and takes patience and concentration to get a good score. It is tempting to just keep the ball goi...”
2016-09-25
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 72 times

1 month later
#2620 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Is anyone interested in a super tricked out tron le?

What would a super tricked out tron le sell for?

5 months later
#2762 7 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It's on free play

Played it yesterday. Very fun. Too loud in there to hear the sounds and the solenoids & shaker power seemed to be turned way down, but I started to figure things out and got a multi-ball going. Lots of tight shots and the Pepper's Ghost effect of the Quantum Reality Theater is really well done.

3 weeks later
#2775 6 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Thanks,
Good find, looks complete and fair price but pretty rough. Didn't see any contact link or info on the ad

Look at the bottom of the page, there is a "Send Note" button to use if the poster didn't put any contact info.

2 months later
#2852 6 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

How did it go? I missed it completely.
Mark

It was mostly arcade power supplies and parts with a little pinball mainly in the form of translites. Someone scored a great solder/desolder station and good knowledge was shared. Fun to play in the arcade too. I'm looking forward to the future meets.

9 months later
#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Dammit Brian,
I wish you were closer. It’s a 1110 mile round trip from my place to yours or I’d be coming to take a look at it.

That's a day trip for a pinball machine you want!

4 months later
#3206 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Bump, the repair party at my place in Ballard is this Saturday!

Broken arm means I wont be doing much pinball repairing this weekend, and that's the worst part!

#3210 5 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Ouch, that sucks John!

Thanks, Dan! It's not as bad as we feared but still limiting. I work until 6 then will head over with JD board in hand to see what may still be going on. Looking forward to seeing some fellow pinheads!

4 months later
#3305 5 years ago

Greetings all. I'm selling my Aerosmith Pro with topper!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “This pinball machine is in excellent and very clean condition and has the optional Stern Aerosmith RGB Topper. It has been in my home since June after being purchased new from Marc...”
2019-02-09
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 171 times

5 months later
#3436 4 years ago
Quoted from Canuckgamer99:

Looking for an excellent condition Sega Batman Forever. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!

There are two available on the container buy that is about to be finalized.

http://container.proludio.com/

#3438 4 years ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Container usually != “excellent condition”

1 month later
#3461 4 years ago
Quoted from KHL:

Starship Troopers 2500.00 (nice shape, some LEDs)

Ugh, that Starhip Troopers is killing me. That one's been on my list but I have no room right now!

3 months later
#3580 4 years ago

My buddy is going to be selling his Dialed In SE. Anyone interested?

2 weeks later
#3592 4 years ago
Quoted from makeusgreater:

u need this color nuts to shine your playfiled and decorate the Funhouse. it's getting poplar DIY.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89309

How Did The Customers Say:
That must be the best pinball nut ever, light up my Star-War!--- James
Thank u for the pretty nuts! The only option i will consider in future.---Adrian Lynch

2 months later
#3639 4 years ago

SOLD!

Quoted from RobF:

Looking to pick a LOTR if anybody is selling.

I've got one that I have been considering moving along. It is a beautiful HUO example (I'm the 2nd owner) with 798 balls played. It has ColorDMD (LED), PinStadiums, One Ring shooter rod, plastic protector set, first-run sword ramp ball lock guide, back box flasher for spinner, and Pinnovator subwoofer output.

I'm asking $7k with everything, or can remove the ColorDMD and PinStadiums at $6.5k.

#3641 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Fancy meeting you here Yep, check your email. Let's close it out.
BM66 up for sale soon!

Great to meet you and your son last night, RobF - albeit from a distance! Enjoy LOTR and I look forward to getting together and playing some pinball after this CV19 thing blows over!

3 weeks later
#3669 4 years ago
Quoted from Frasz:

Have you done these before? When I've seen these advertised I have always assumed scam. If this is coming to the PNW, I'm interested in learning more.

Not a scam. I've now got from these: Revenge From Mars , Demolition Man , Judge Dredd , The Lost World Jurassic Park , and World Cup Soccer. Even with the pictures that you can study in detail before committing they still end up being a grab bag for condition and what sort of interesting issues and hacks you will need to deal with. There are some reasonable deals to be had though, in spite of the prices and euro going up. They typically aren't for the faint of heart.

3 weeks later
#3676 3 years ago

Fellow PNW (Pinheads NorthWest?) - Today I finally moved my The Lost World Jurassic Park from the workshop to the playroom. I wheeled it in, broke out the new legs, jacked it up and... NO LEG BOLTS IN THE HOUSE!!! Aw crappers. Is there anyone in Seattle that I can score a set of 8? Black would be preferred but I'm not going to be picky. Let me know, I'm ready to play this machine! We can meet, I can toss you money in a sterilized baggy, and you can toss me the bolts!

#3678 3 years ago
Quoted from mc300baud:

if you're willing to drive south tonight i got a set you can have. i'll send you a PM.

Thank you to everyone who responded offering to help me out. I had a great little trip down to Tacoma and back for a set of back bolts from Todd. Thank you, Todd! A Chicago dog and chili cheese tots were had at Sonic before heading back. Yum.

Stay Healthy.

John

2 months later
#3722 3 years ago
Quoted from Davidlougy:

My niece wants me to store a few games at her house. Is there anybody in the Spokane area that works on pins?

#3724 3 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I work on games in spokane area

Thanks, Ronnie1114. I quoted your post in his thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-pinball-tech-in-spokane-wa#post-5747466

#3730 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hi all,
I'm looking to purchase my first pin and I'm hoping to do it locally. I'm moving into a new house in mid August, so I'm not in a huge hurry, but I just wanted to see if there was anyone out there getting ready to sell.
Here's what I'm looking for:
-Good condition/recently shopped since I don't know much about maintenance yet.
-Budget is around $3,500, give or take.
-Pins I'm interested in (but not limited to) NBA Fastbreak Tales from the Crypt Last Action Hero Demolition Man Royal Rumble (WWF) Baywatch World Cup Soccer The Shadow
Thanks!

Welcome to town, Chet. You shouldn't have a problem coming up with a machine in this town. Too bad you're new to maintenance, we have a container buy just finishing up that has several of those titles available. They usually work fine but need to be cleaned/shopped, so not typically for the newbie.

1 month later
#3775 3 years ago
Quoted from Mikespinball:

Is there anyone in and around this area that can travel to his home for repairs?

What kind of help does he need? There is https://pinheadspinball.com/

3 weeks later
#3793 3 years ago
Quoted from mark532011:

Yea, it’s been pretty quiet in the pnw. Everyone must be just in a holding pattern watching the container ship website

Yup! Making its way through the Caribbean now...

1 month later
#3829 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Not totally related to selling/buying, but I'm curious if anyone has used anyone local to the seattle area for powder-coating armor they recommend?
thanks!

I've used NW Powder Solutions in Kent a couple times recently. Great guys and very reasonable. They did a set of legs/rails/hinges/lock bar for my The Lost World Jurassic Park for $160 including tax. Then they did my playfield rotisseries for $65.

http://northwestpowdersolutions.com/

#3833 3 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

thanks for all the feedback on powder coating! I had reached out to Robert initially but have not heard back other than an initial exchange. It sounds like for sending in black "rough" coat stern stuff that would have to all be blasted first.. what is a reasonable expected price for that + a "fancier" powder coat job? I am looking for a red/black hammer tone job. I'll reach out to a couple of those local options..

The set that I took to NW Powdercoat ($165 total) was Sega black powdercoat, so they had to blast it off first before coating it in the sparkly jungle green that I wanted, which they had to special order. The playfield rotisserie is a blueberry hammercoat.

3 weeks later
#3857 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

It sounds like almost everything is already sold.

How can you tell? Who would one contact if interested in a title?

Oh. Duh. Top of the list: Contact [email protected] to purchase games.

#3862 3 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

James apparently sent in a list of 15 he wanted to buy and only 1 was still available. There was brief talk of trying to do a group buy before the prices came out, but the prices were at market value and the games started selling quick.

Ok, thanks. Someday I'll get my Bram Stoker's Dracula or Starship Troopers !

#3870 3 years ago

Selling my Star Trek: The Next Generation

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “"Galaxy Class Pinball From Williams!" A Williams Super Pin that plays super fast, made in the heyday of 1993 Williams by industry greats. Design by Steve Ritchie, programming by D...”
2020-11-27
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 174 times

1 week later
#3874 3 years ago
Quoted from whitingjon:

You just need to ask the right person for the list of games imported.

WOW! Thanks for the compilation, Jon. That is an impressive list!

3 months later
#3936 3 years ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Not me just reposting...
skagit.craigslist.org link

Not available - sold yesterday.

1 month later
#3956 2 years ago

8-Bit in Renton has a great line up of newer games. Jupiter and Shorty's too.

#3958 2 years ago

Great seller. I bought a The Simpsons Pinball Party from him in 2020 and it was exactly as advertised and fairly priced!

1 week later
#3963 2 years ago

So, was that $6,800 Addams Family in Bend for real? I left a message but never got a response then the ad disappeared.

2 weeks later
#3971 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

How long until the next round of container pins?

I was thinking about that this morning! Unfortunately the pricing on them is not what it used to be relative to the local market, so my guess is that another buy won't be happening anytime soon.

Maybe we should start a list of our games that we would be willing to do a temp trade with so that we can mix it up and scratch that new game itch?

1 month later
1 week later
#3989 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

Anyone interested in buying used plasma DMDs? I have a Vishay from a Breakshot table ColorDMD replacement and another from a RBION Pin2DMD replacement that the previous owner threw in with the purchase.

I might. I've got a World Cup Soccer with some display issues that I hope are the DMD. $?

3 weeks later
#4007 2 years ago

If the current Italy prices are any indication then I shudder to think of what the 'B' and 'C' level Williams/Bally machines will sell for right now, let alone the 'A' titles.

#4016 2 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

You're not the only one.

You're not the only one.

4 months later
5 months later
#4183 1 year ago
Quoted from Comox-Rocks:

Bought a tag team pinball in the parking lot….does that qualify as a show sale?lol

Yeah, I traded an X-Men for a Shadow in the parking garage. Does that count too?

1 week later
#4191 1 year ago

Is that $1k Indianapolis 500 in Washougal for real?

portland.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#4238 1 year ago

Putting my Baywatch up for sale for $4500. It is super clean and had a full top and bottom tear down/clean before the NWPAS show. Everything plays and works as it should. Titan rubbers, ColorDMD XL-LED, Comet Sunlight LED GI w/color matched inserts. More pics and official Pinside ad to follow... Very easy load-out from my garage.

Added 19 months ago:

SOLD

2 weeks later
#4247 1 year ago

I'm getting ready to list a terrific condition verified HUO Stern Monopoly (my boss bought it new back in the day). It has been cleaned and waxed with new PRW rubbers, and the flipper mechs cleaned and rebuilt. The resistors on the audio amp board have been changed according to Stern Service Bulletin #133 in order to eliminate the hum at low volumes. I left incandescent bulbs in as I like their glow and on/off effects in this game, like LOTR when I had it. Easy load-out from my street level flat driveway and garage in Greenlake. $5000 to a local pinhead, it will be $5500 on FB and CL. Pictures to follow this weekend...

Edit: Link to ad:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monopoly, HOU Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Great condition one owner Monopoly purchased new and home use only by family and friends. No notable cosmetic flaws and the whole pin looks almost new. A great Pat Lawlor design ...”
2022-09-17
Seattle, WA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 163 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#4268 1 year ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Anyone have any contact with Pinsider Poyabee? He has a nice shadow and have not had a reply to my message. Anyone ship from WA to the east coast ? Thinking $600-700? Thx for any help

I don't show anyone named Poyabee on Pinside.

#4272 1 year ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

I've shipped pretty much coast to coast and yes.. a year and half ago or so it was in that range

I recently shipped a pin from Seattle to Ohio and it was $660 fully insured.

1 week later
#4284 1 year ago
Quoted from Hangry:

Looking for: something In the 3500-5k ish range. Like a Demo man, ACDC original pro, the getaway, avengers, Jurassic park DE. Doesn’t have to be specifically those, just looking at my options. Let me know what you got!

It isn't DMD but I'm about to put my super nice Rollergames for sale at $3,800. The only downside is that some of the cabinet decal is missing around the left front leg. It is the one that was on the floor at the show back in June.

#4292 1 year ago

My pinball best friend is selling his Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (CE) for $13,500. He is the only owner, bought it new, and it has VERY low plays. Also a couple of mods including the Candy Factory and Wonkavator. Located in Seattle.

3 months later
#4340 1 year ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Looking for a Demolition Man or a Johnny for trade in the PNW.

ooh, both fun games and an interesting curiosity you are chasing!

#4343 1 year ago

Putting my Walking Dead Pro out there this weekend for $6,500.

The flippers have just been cleaned and rebuilt with new parts, playfield cleaned, and high-wear rubbers replaced. It has the Stern shaker, Pinnovators subwoofer output, Pyle 2-way speakers, red LED speaker lights/flipper buttons/wall illumination (The Greg Bone lighting mod from Comet), the heads-in-the-tank playfield mod with Mezelmods green LED lighting from the Premium/LE (not the topper!), and Comet Sunlight LEDs overall. The right side of the back box has a nickle-sized smoodge that I have the replacement decal for. It is home-use only and I am the 3rd owner. I'll be listing it on Pinside and Craigslist in the next day or so.

If you have been to the Tacoma Arcade show and played TWD then you've played this one.

2 months later
#4451 11 months ago

Anyone got a piece of mylar about 3 x 5 that I could grab?

#4454 11 months ago

Thanks, people. Yes, my numbers are in inches. I have a slightly depressed insert on Shadow that I would like to cover over before the show. I just glued it in place but it ended up a little low. Dan - I can stop by tonight or tomorrow night to grab it. PM me your address, please.

#4459 11 months ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I still have my Foo Fighters Premium, NIB, for sale..I'm lowering the price to 10K firm (losing a few hundred on it, as I payed for shipping). OR, I am tossing around the idea of selling my FF LE instead, and keeping the Premium..not sure yet. I was just diagnosed with a pretty large brain tumor, so shits' gettin real with my perspective in Life..I won't know about the MRI results until a few days or next week. I'm also selling my 2 linked NBA Fastbreaks for 9400 firm, for the pair..both in great shape, and 100% running (not LED'd). Hopefully I can get this shit sucked outta my head, and keep on flippin'!

Good luck and best wishes, Terry. I know that we couldn't work out getting those linked NBAs to the show but put together a posting to pin on the "For Sale" bulletin board in the lobby!

1 month later
1 month later
#4508 8 months ago

seattle.craigslist.org link

I've seen this one and can't imagine a nicer POTC CE out there.

1 month later
#4530 6 months ago

Putting my Godzilla (Premium) out there for trade $+/-$ for an Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition) , Deadpool (Premium) , or Stranger Things (Premium). I love Godzilla but only have so much room and want to change it up!

My Godzilla is a 1st run, single owner, home use only, in great condition, and has some mods - upgraded speakers with amp, Flaming Frames Cityscape speaker lights, 'Moooothraaaa' w/glowing eyes, Toho Godzilla, Stern Mothra Egg shooter rod, Sleal16 UFO, Chrome Candy MechaGZ stainless plastic replacements & shooter lane fix.

Anyone interested?

3 weeks later
#4575 6 months ago

Get it while it’s hot! This rare and awesome pin will be gone quick!

#4579 6 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I've got a fully restored one! $20k by Christmas!

You know what you've got - don't take any less!

#4583 5 months ago
Quoted from PNW_GT4:

Bought Gogojohnnyquack’s Godzilla Prem and was a perfectly smooth transaction. Easy pick up and super nice guy. Thanks again!

You're welcome, @pnw_gt4, it was a pleasure to meet you and your son! Welcome to the world of pinball, now prepare for your 2nd machine, then your 3rd...

1 month later
#4628 4 months ago

I'm getting ready to list 2 pinball games for sale: Guns N' Roses (LE) and Indianapolis 500

1 week later
#4633 3 months ago

Official listing for my Guns N' Roses (LE) :

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very good condition. Includes The Art Of Pinball sculpted shooter surround and LED chase lights topper mods. I have more pictures but they refuse to upload to the ad. Please let ...”
2023-12-28
Seattle, WA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 215 times

4 weeks later
#4658 87 days ago
Quoted from mark532011:

You guys have probably already looked at it, but there is a Time Fantasy for sale down in Vancouver Wa. Looks like a bit of a project but the price is low ($1200) and its a crazy wacky pin and ought to get some love, I would go but its a looooooong drive...lol

This listing is gone.

2 weeks later
#4691 73 days ago
Quoted from KING-HENRY:

12%!???!! that's almost as bad as seller fees on eBay!! How does it work the other way around? If someone were to pick up a pin in BC and bring it back to the US?

I brought a Black Knight over the border from BC and the agent only said, "That's awesome!" and let me through.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gogojohnnyquack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=gogojohnnyquack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.