IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider get_nick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2542 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

For Sale in Seattle: Gottlieb Mars God of War, 1981
Price: $600 or best offer
Condition: 7.5/10. Working, but part of the GI is out. One bumper wear spot, and the front and right side had had some sun damage to the black paint.
Gottlieb's first game with speech. 4 flippers. Infinity backglass (mounted to front to avoid breakage). Cool ramp that lowers and raises to shoot a clear tube with lights. Nice space theme, locks, and drop targets, and a widebody. The black paint fade on the front and right side is significant, but it's also just the black, so it would be easy to repaint. Mylar around the pop pumpers is all frosty and upper right pop bumper has some wear by it. Cool game and pretty decent condition, with a few flaws.

Added 2 days ago: Fixed the GI issues, got this game running 100% and sold it.

If you decide to let go of the Black Knight I see there on the side, I'd be interested in buying it. I'd be happy to exchange info via pm in case that day ever comes. I'm located in West Seattle. The Black Knight was the first pinball game I ever played. I was 5 years old and played it back in 1985. Just LMK.

#2549 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I'm keeping the one next to it, but I'll be selling the 2nd Black Knight next to that one once I get it running again. I need to build a neck for the cab and convert the ROMs over from Firepower 2 to Black Knight... and maybe track down another part or two. Probably be selling it in a month or two.

So you have 2 Black Knights or the other is Black Knight 2000?

#2565 7 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Two Black Knights. Doesn't everyone have two?

are you also on the PNW facebook group? i don't want to get mixed up here.

#2569 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Just let me know when either are ready for sale and we can chat offline.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider get_nick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=get_nick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.