IMG_2271_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_1309_(resized).jpg
Sega-Speaker_(resized).jpg
Stern-Speakers_(resized).jpg
WhiteLEDS_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frisbez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1944 8 years ago

Picked up High Speed from Droptargets today. Much thanks to him for a quick and easy transaction! It's not the prettiest but it was a great deal for what should turn into a fantastic player's machine with a little love.

4 years later
#3763 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

Hahaha, thanks! I've been obsessively refreshing the marketplace. I've kinda been avoiding craigslist since I don't know much about evaluating condition and I trust the people here a bit more to have their shit together and have taken better care of their pins.

Craigslist can be hit or miss but there are definitely good sellers who post on there.

If you are on Facebook there is the PNW Pinball Classifieds group that has games for sale often.

1 year later
#4178 1 year ago
Quoted from Phoerber:

Seems like nothing was selling at the show. I was there on Sunday morning for a few hours and it didn't look like anything moved. Not that there were any bargains, but everything I saw was priced based on the current levels.

$2k for a Time Fantasy in good shape seemed like a steal to me. I would have bought it if I weren't in the process of buying a house.

2 weeks later
#4205 1 year ago

I bought the Gold Wings, picking up this weekend. Will follow up and let you all know whether I got ripped or not. Not afraid of a project and $1300 after tax felt like a decent price for a game that doesn't come up often.

#4207 1 year ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

Gold Wings you say...

NW Champs going to turn into Sys80 Champs?

#4208 1 year ago
Quoted from wamonkey:

Not my sale - saw this posting on Craigs List - it is an in person sale or on-line. They are HIGH if they think they will get some of the prices for the things selling. A couple are OK but $3K for a Data East Turtles with obvious water damage all over it. They are nuts.
The Pac man machines are a deal I guess. The arcades look OK - good luck if your buying - most look like they were barn finds at best, they should be cheaper.
Its on line and in person - they will sell likely but man they look like projects to me at regular prices.
https://www.estatesales.net/WA/Everett/98208/3324501
seattle.craigslist.org link

One of the Sinbad heads is definitely set up with a Totem body.

#4211 1 year ago

Went today. Gold Wings needs a good chunk of work. Rubbers were all rotting and there was some playfield wear that wasn't super apparent from the pictures, but the cab was clean and everything (including the siren) was present. Boards looked good but aren't booting. Lots of connector repinning in my future.

TMNT and a few others were gone. Still 2 Countdowns and another Countdown body, a Sinbad and Blackout. Also a ton of original manuals mainly Data East but a few WPC

Blackout had no boards. They were asking $500 at this point but you're looking at $500+ for boards, $300 for the hardtop and $250+ for the backglass plus whatever playfield parts you need (WPC flipper mechs are a requirement imo)

One of the Countdowns was missing an MPU but the playfields and backglasses on both looked pretty good.

Seller said they will be selling again next weekend and adding contents from a storage unit that supposedly had pinball parts.

3 months later
#4257 1 year ago
Quoted from Bortino:

olympic.craigslist.org link
Super Score
Gottlieb
Garage sale, 9/30 - 10/2
Port Angeles, WA

Super Score is a pretty cool game. I wonder how much they want for it.

7 months later
#4461 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballPat:

Am I high or is the price of tickets to the pinball show way too expensive?

$150 for a weekend is a steal to be honest. The amount of work that goes into putting together so many games is astronomically high. Bring a game or two and you won't have to pay!

3 months later
#4523 7 months ago

Selling my player's Stargate for $2800. Glidercraft needs some work but everything else is in great shape.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frisbez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pacific-northwest-buyerssellers-thread?tu=frisbez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.